Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
I’m an independent and HELL NO would I vote for Trump. Worst president of my lifetime by far.
so you will vote for biden?....
Easily yes
then you aint no independent.....politicians like biden is what made many democrats become independents......an independent has problems with both parties ...why would one support one of them?...

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts

Handled it discreetly, WTF, you fricken loons should have protested/rioted/looted/burned discreetly....dumbass.

1595731966302.png

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts

Handled it discreetly, WTF, you fricken loons should have protested/rioted/looted/burned discreetly....dumbass.
I didn’t protest or riot so I don’t know what you’re talking about. The “no, you should” argument is rather childish don’t you think? Can we step it up a bit?

We are talking about strategies to most effectively handle these situations. We’ve had riots in the past. Have you research at all how they are recommended to be handled?

Civilian Law Enforcement is the authority. Federal agents should be in secondary roles, supporting the civilian law enforcement. But Trump is going to cities like the fed's have the upper hand and they don't nor should they have.

Liked him so much they gave huge house margin to the democrats. The Covid King may not even carry Texas.
Right .... and Queen Cankles was gonna win every state in the Union in 2016.

How'd that work out for you guys?

LMAO @ the Delusional Shit Leftist believe ...
Worked out as well as could be expected, as she was defeated and we did not and will not have to put up with her. Unfortunately left us with the other lying, low, moral, anti-constitution POS . Now we have to get rid of his malfeasant ass and go back to working together. It wasn't enough, just to defeat the Hill, and yes, it was a good thing, but when you can only choose between the lesser of two that actually are the same kind of destructive evil, you are stuck with destruct evil, at the end of the day. We have had almost 4 years of his crap and need to change the direction more toward anyone who might be more inclined to support our constitution, his oath of office, the intent of the founding fathers, and work across party lines for the betterment of the whole country, not the 32%. Joe ain't evil. Joe knows how government works. Joe has worked across the aisle. Joe has not repeatedly hired and associated with crooks and put them in leadership positions. The choice is obvious, Joe offers the possibility of change to normal governance. Trump only offers the same corrupt BS that got him impeached and allowed him to illegally divert funds (criminally punishable with up to 20 years), yet cannot be prosecuted or charge according to his justice department. The corrupt POS must be taken out of office at the polls for the good and possibly survival of the country as we know it.

With all due respect, White...Joe Biden is part of the problem...NOT the solution to our problems! He's been a Washington insider from before the time that Tricky Dick was in office and done little to nothing to FIX anything! What you refer to as "normal governance" IS the Swamp! You think Biden is going to do anything about corruption in Washington? That's about as naive as it gets, my friend!
Using your definition of the swamp, I preferr the murky snake filled waters to being sucked down into a quicksand to the abyss by someone who is the antithesis of what I swore to protect and defend. Between trump and the Hill, he looked awful, but she had proven herself awful in lower positions of government and like trump, not to be trusted. I went 3rd party. Joe has been adequate at lower levels in my opinion, operated at the executive level, knows how government works and at core level is a good man who has had a history of working across the aisle to get things done. Trump has an absolutely black core, after being there for 3 years has been corrupt while there, impeached due to circumstances he created, highly divisive, stood to disregard Russian interference in our internal politics, admired the former leader of the KGB that just made himself president, though unconstitutional, for the foreseeable future in his former communist country, misappropriated funds (according to a federal judge and then upheld as illegal by the court of appeals, and now his leadership on Covid has been predicated on his re-election, not saving lives and top it off when failing to get the pentagon to go along with armed troops in the streets for his political show has had DHS constitute a secret police force to place on the streets (as if that is different than federal troops), not to protect federal property, but as an armed strikeforce to act outside the law against rioters acting outside the law, with either illegal orders to attack nonviolent demonstrators, the press and news services covering the protest and even gassing a non violent local official. Presidents do not go further astray of their constitutional oath than this in the history of the United States. You may not like it and it may not portend well for republican control, but it is difficult if not impossible to refute the statement I have made. I will vote for Joe Biden. He is clearly the only rational choice in this cycle. I say this as someone who have voted republican a heck of a lot more often than democrat since i started voting in 1972.
You amuse me, White! You absolutely foam at the mouth about all of these oh so vague violations of the Constitution that you're convinced Donald Trump has committed...yet for three years Democratic hit squads led by Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler have come up with ZERO that they could hang on Trump as a felonious act! None...zip...nada!
At the same time you studiously ignore what the previous President did! Barry shit all over the Constitution and did so with impunity!
Go ahead and vote for Joe Biden, White! Just remember...YOU are responsible for the results of that vote if Biden wins! You're putting the Democratic Party in control of the country...a Democratic Party that is now led by the far left fringe element!

I didn’t protest or riot so I don’t know what you’re talking about. The “no, you should” argument is rather childish don’t you think? Can we step it up a bit?

We are talking about strategies to most effectively handle these situations. We’ve had riots in the past. Have you research at all how they are recommended to be handled?

Yep, hiding behind their moms is rather childish.

You didn't protest, you must be one of their cheer leaders.

Who’s hiding behind their mom?

For Christ sake, don't you watch the news?

Not for the past few days

If I was a Democrat, I would be voting for Trump in November to stop this shit.

Seems like the mayors are basically working together with the feds in order fulfill the investments of Soros et al. You know...federalism. And more of it.

It's a big ol psy-op to usher in more federal control into our lives, in my view. Kinda like when Trump let the mayors do his dirty work of shredding the constitution with the virus thing. None of this stuff is natural.

Right now we have both sides of the duopoly basically begging for an expansion of federal government.

Last edited:
If gun nutters are so against government tyranny - why haven't any of them stepped up to defend the BLM peaceful protesters from Trump's federal gestapo?

1595733944808.png

Just a suggestion, perhaps you ought to consider a little less posting and a little more reading.

Just a suggestion, perhaps you ought to consider a little less posting and a little more reading.
No prob. What do you want me to read?

Forum List

Back