Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

This nonsense about taking down statues has to stop. These people are out of control. Lock them up in the worst prisons!
The People needed are the National Guard, who are trained in riot control, not these untrained homeland security camo wearing guys.

The National Guard operates under the various states. HOMELAND SECURITY is Federal agents and is being used to protect Federal Buildings.
And God bless and protect them!

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?

When mayors and governors need help, they ask.

Federalism.
True, however the mayor of Seattle has let ay least four people die because of her not protecting her citizens. We can hope the sane people of Seattle let this mayor go.

Oregon, I hear Brown is out, maybe another Democrat will replace her, she and the mayor of Portland have not protected their citizens and business owners.

The excuses these politicians give for not having the balls to protect their cities from riots and violence is disturbing and shows how immoral the y really are.

I can't believe that all Democrats think this is fine. What does this mean for your vote in November?
Yes, I am very concerned about the protesters. Trump's storm troopers are out of control. That's why the moms linked arms to protect the innocent protesters from those jack booted thugs.

Wow, I see why this is being allowed to happen. You don't know that it is far-left Liberals, ANTIFA, and BLM who are destroying cities, murdering people and burning everything in sight. Tell me, how is that a good thing?

Which cities are being destroyed?

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

Where have you been?

One Person Stabbed During Portland’s 58th Night of Protest
In Portland, protests tackle racism and federal crackdown
© AFP Ankur Dholakia
HANNAH BLEAU 25 Jul 2020

Portland’s 58th night of protests saw one individual stabbed as demonstrators shot fireworks over the federal courthouse fence, lit fires across the downtown area, and hurled objects at federal law enforcement officers.

Ha ha ha. Minneapolis is burned up. Who there asked for help?

democrats are laughable liars.
First Democrats burned and looted their own cities. Then they rioted against systemic racism, which doesn't exist. Now they're tearing down statues. How long can it be before they start burning books? The dangerous Democrat party is a lot like the Nazis were leading up to WWII.

Oh, that began a few years back. Films too.

Yes, I am very concerned about the protesters. Trump's storm troopers are out of control. That's why the moms linked arms to protect the innocent protesters from those jack booted thugs.

Wow, I see why this is being allowed to happen. You don't know that it is far-left Liberals, ANTIFA, and BLM who are destroying cities, murdering people and burning everything in sight. Tell me, how is that a good thing?

Oh, none of them. I just love how the people come out and party with molotov cocktails, fires and weapons to break into stores and start the fires. Those police officers, you know the ones that come when you need help are being assaulted every night. Bulldog, you are truly an idiot.

So you can't name a town being destroyed? That's what I thought.

Oh, none of them. I just love how the people come out and party with molotov cocktails, fires and weapons to break into stores and start the fires. Those police officers, you know the ones that come when you need help are being assaulted every night. Bulldog, you are truly an idiot.

The idiot Dim mayor of Minneapolis asked Trump for a half a billion to fix his city, does that qualify?

Civilian Law Enforcement is the authority. Federal agents should be in secondary roles, supporting the civilian law enforcement. But Trump is going to cities like the fed's have the upper hand and they don't nor should they have.
Good grief ... The feds stepped in because all else failed.. Duh. Everything had become corrupted, and the civilian law enforcement were under attack because of the failure's.

Democrats, are you concerned about these rioters in the major cities and mayors are not allowing help from the gov't?

What Republicans used to believe
b954a700c4b1dfe73824ace2a145b43e.jpg
Sure if a government is run by the Demon-cratzi's. Better be terrified if they come to help.

View attachment 367308

Hmm, looks like your wall of vets has a 12 year old in it.
Just like the Nazis eh ? They have brought out the young to shore up their defences (seventeen years old can vote in some state's now) ?? Didn't work for Hitler, and it won't work for them

YOu know they are listed every night in the news. You know what is strange? All of this started with the improper handling (and murder) of George Floyd. He was declared a saint in the aftermath and his funderal was on all of the stations.

Then the riots break out, and people are killed, children while playing outstide , walking with their parents. And nothing. No funeral coverage. These innocent people never assaulted a police officer, or tried to tase one. One little girl was shot in the face...another baby shot while in a stroller. Where were the big speeches and tear filled eyes of their family?

No where. Just like the laws that were suppose to protect them. They were no where, too.

They believe, they can handle it, I suppose? Protesters doubled in size AFTER the feds came in, so the feds have not helped the matter.

Really? Where did you get that idea? CNN or MSNBC? Really?

We have no say in their decisions, nor does the President and his unconstitutional, untrained, federal army/police..... this is a State issue, not a federal one.
Protection of Federal buildings is the Federal government's responsibility. If the governor's and mayor's of those cities refuse to protect OUR property, the Feds have the responsibility. What part is not clear to you? HOMELAND SECURITY personnel are not trained to handle riots? Really?

We've had riots in the past, that were 100 times worse than this....

Really? Oh, right, it was called THE CIVIL WAR.

Unlike both Republicans AND Democrats, I am for huge cutbacks in foreign military bases, because we can neither afford nor are justified in maintaining so many overseas military adventures and wrongheaded international policies, for example in the Middle East.

As you know, President Trump has been drawing down our troops in foreign countries.

If we pull out too many or start closing bases, who will fill the vacuum? Remember failed former President Barack Hussein Obama pulled all our troops out from Iraq. That was against the advice of his own military. What happened? ISIS and Russia filled the vacuum, we had to send our troops back and ISIS established a huge Caliphate.

YOu know they are listed every night in the news. You know what is strange? All of this started with the improper handling (and murder) of George Floyd. He was declared a saint in the aftermath and his funderal was on all of the stations.

Then the riots break out, and people are killed, children while playing outstide , walking with their parents. And nothing. No funeral coverage. These innocent people never assaulted a police officer, or tried to tase one. One little girl was shot in the face...another baby shot while in a stroller. Where were the big speeches and tear filled eyes of their family?

No where. Just like the laws that were suppose to protect them. They were no where, too.
They have no answers, because it's all politic's and a lust for power to them. They've played the keep the live body count numbers game going big time, and have done so over their own safety, otherwise to try and defeat evil whitey in this country in which is the propaganda they spew constantly to their sheeple.

They allow their own to be murdered, abused, and held in poverty just as long as those who make it somehow, will show up to vote on election day, and worse then think that they will be represented when pull that lever for the Democrats on that election day.

Yeah they can't or won't challenge their own, because they don't want their own to turn on them, and therefore leave them vulnerable at the poles. How stupid are these people when think about it ???

The media are overhyping the "damage" that's being done. It's 99% business as usual in these cities until the sun goes down. Then the federal thugs come out to get their jollies. It's just propaganda to facilitate a federal power grab. Don't fall for it.

Oh, so you consider everything to be hunky-dory in these cities just so long as you scurry home before dark and hope you're not in the path of the riots, burning, and looting that night.

FIFTY-EIGHT DAYS with terror on the streets of Portland.

How long was it before the Feds had to step in to protect MY property??

Last edited:
I didn’t protest or riot so I don’t know what you’re talking about. The “no, you should” argument is rather childish don’t you think? Can we step it up a bit?

We are talking about strategies to most effectively handle these situations. We’ve had riots in the past. Have you research at all how they are recommended to be handled?

Works every time it has been used. Overwhelming force.

Bad%20behavior-Th.jpg

Are there Democrats or even Independents considering voting for Trump? Not all Democrats can think this is good for our country....
I’m an independent and HELL NO would I vote for Trump. Worst president of my lifetime by far.
well if your an independent you'll not be voting for Biden either
lol
The Democrates sponser the riots listen to Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi and see the news these peacful protestors as Biden calls them accidentally shot 3 rioters so now we know they are dumb and stupid like Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi, NO Masks on and Were did they get the illeagal ak 47's from Democrats and Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelsoi

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
What branch and designation are these troops that you are talking about?
It’s a variety from both DHS and DOJ. You’ve seen the videos haven’t you?
oh so they aren't the military?
Did I say they were military?
You implied as such
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
No I didn’t imply military. Troopers doesn’t mean military
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
Someone who has never been in the military wouldn't realize we have U.S. Army Troopers
We also have Super Troopers. What point are you trying to make?

View attachment 367291
Cops aren't troops dumb ass ATF Border Patrol and Homeland Security aren't Troopers the feds don't have Troopers except for the military idiot

When mayors and governors allow this shit to happen, and do nothing at all to stop it, or even worse, are actively supporting the subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting, looting, and generally behaving the way subhuman pieces of shit behave, then there is something very, very wrong.

I am significantly concerned with the manner in which the feds are getting involved, but if those corrupt, malfeasant mayors and governors were doing their jobs, then there'd be no reason for the feds to get involved at all.
Riots at this level should involve feds. Not battle armed troopers using Brut force tactics but lending resources and help to the state cops. Trump should have handled this discreetly instead of making it a national news story. If he was really interested in getting it done that what he would have done. But no, he made a spectacle out of it and is playing politics. So are the governors that need help and aren’t asking for it. Pathetic on both fronts
What branch and designation are these troops that you are talking about?
It’s a variety from both DHS and DOJ. You’ve seen the videos haven’t you?
oh so they aren't the military?
Did I say they were military?
You implied as such
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
No I didn’t imply military. Troopers doesn’t mean military
"BATTLED ARMED TROOPERS"
Someone who has never been in the military wouldn't realize we have U.S. Army Troopers
We also have Super Troopers. What point are you trying to make?

View attachment 367291
Cops aren't troops dumb ass ATF Border Patrol and Homeland Security aren't Troopers the feds don't have Troopers except for the military idiot
Whioos talking about cops dingel nuts YOu what is a Cop boy want someone to show you?

Forum List

Back