Democrats Attempt to Destroy America

And so we see the lies, and the attacks on the intelligence community, that Liberals/Progressives of the Democrat Party use to weaken this nation, and give succor to our enemies.

And here is the salient point: it didn't start just recently!!!

10. To paraphrase Edmond Rostand, as I drive home my point, thrust home!

This is not the first time Democrats have tried to aid our enemies by destroying intelligence apparatus.....and have a responsibility for the 9/11 attacks.

Here, some history of Democrats in action:

“…[The Democrats in] Congress moved in the mid-1970s to “reassert” its role in shaping American foreign policy, including the most controversial tool of that policy, covert action.

[Democrat] Senator Frank Church and his allies claimed that an assertive legislative role would bring the United States “back to the genius of the Founding Fathers.” This assertion was made despite the fact that American presidents from 1789 to 1974 were given wide latitude to conduct clandestine operations they believed were in the national interest.

The damage done to the CIA by this congressional oversight regime
(Democrat-controlled Pike and Church Committees) is quite extensive.
The committees increased the number of CIA officials subject to Senate confirmation, condemned the agency for its contacts with unscrupulous characters, prohibited any further contact with these bad characters, insisted that the United States not engage or assist in any coup which may harm a foreign leader, and overwhelmed the agency with interminable requests for briefings (some 600 alone in 1996).

[A]s Henry Kissinger once observed about the Church Committee, that it is an illusion that “tranquility can be achieved by an abstract purity of motive for which history offers no example.” It is precisely this illusion which has prevailed in congressional circles since the heyday of [Demorats] Frank Church and Otis Pike. As Church himself once argued, the United States should not “fight fire with fire . . . evil with evil.”
History News Network Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

So....for upwards of two generations the America-hating Democrats have worked their venomous machinations.
They have forbidden the sort of activities that would have prevented 9/11.

And it won't end until either they are banished by the America people....

...or the nation is destroyed.

It should be obvious. They are attempting to be transparent as long as they are shining the light on something that happened during the Bush Administration. Is it any wonder that they were kicked to the curb last month?

torture_policy.jpg

Actually, the United States doesn't torture.

It's even easier to smear with finger paints than cartoons, dope.

"Actually, the United States doesn't torture" NOW THAT DUBYA IS GONE

Fixed ir for you

Now they know that they can cut Americans heads off, put it in a video and don't have to worry about a thing if they are captured. It is good to give them peace of mind, don't you agree?

Last edited:
So you are OK with the massive amount that is given to Oil companies and other corporations every year?

I am against all government transfer payments. That includes welfare, subsidies and bailouts. It is immoral for the government to be in the business of taking money from one person and giving to another, no matter what the form.

Liberals are against government transfer payments unless it is for them, then they love it.

The Liberals are also too stupid to understand that tax credits for oil exploration is not a transfer payment. It is nothing more than paying a lesser tax. The same thing a Liberal does when they take a deduction on their Federal tax (if they ever pay any taxes) . Since they think all money should go to the government then they have a hard time distinguishing a tax credit from a government transfer payment. But of course you expect Liberals to be stupid and not ever get anything right.

Some day, you might realize that your bazar opinion of what a liberal is and wants is wrong. Just because rush tells you those things doesn't make them true. Until that time, it's senseless to try discussing anything with you.

So you are OK with the massive amount that is given to Oil companies and other corporations every year?

I am against all government transfer payments. That includes welfare, subsidies and bailouts. It is immoral for the government to be in the business of taking money from one person and giving to another, no matter what the form.

Liberals are against government transfer payments unless it is for them, then they love it.

The Liberals are also too stupid to understand that tax credits for oil exploration is not a transfer payment. It is nothing more than paying a lesser tax. The same thing a Liberal does when they take a deduction on their Federal tax (if they ever pay any taxes) . Since they think all money should go to the government then they have a hard time distinguishing a tax credit from a government transfer payment. But of course you expect Liberals to be stupid and not ever get anything right.

Some day, you might realize that your bazar opinion of what a liberal is and wants is wrong. Just because rush tells you those things doesn't make them true. Until that time, it's senseless to try discussing anything with you.

Ok, then tell us in a few words----------What specifically do liberals want?

I'm sure the guys who were water boarded, or the one who had stuff stuffed up his butt would disagree. That one who died while being chained up in the cold probably wouldn't say anything. He's dead.

Well, if you insist, let's go over the alleged "tortures."

First of all....the same "tortures" are used to train our own military forces.
Petty much reveals you to be a moron.
NYTimes outline of “torture techniques:"
Interrogation Techniques - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

But let's go further.
Every one of those "tortures" are faced- voluntarily- by lots of civilians in their college careers!

Yep!

And below, is pretty much the way I remember the ‘torture.’

1. Walling: "A flexible false wall will be constructed. The individual is placed with his heels touching the wall: The interrogator pulls the individual forward and then quickly and firmly pushes the individual into the wall. It is the individual's shoulder blades that hit the wall."
Anyone who’s been at a concert, or a sale at Nordstrom’s has been through this one. Any permanent injuries?

2. The Facial (or Insult) Slap (Bybee memo, August 1, 2002)

"With the facial slap or insult slap, the interrogator slaps the individual's face with fingers slightly spread. The hand makes contact with the area directly between the tip of the individual's chin and the bottom of the corresponding earlobe. The interrogator invades the individual's personal space.”

This one is a toughie, since women today will put up with any behavior, but you guys who have gone out with ladies, may have had to contend with this ‘torture.’

3. Cramped Confinement & insects Placed In a Confinement Box (Bybee memo, August 1, 2002)

"You would like to place (Abu) Zubaydah in a cramped confinement box with an insect. You have informed us that he appears to have a fear of insects. …place a harmless insect in the box."

There was the time we took a cabin in the woods. Yes, I was exposed to this horrid torture!

4. "With respect to the small confinement box, you have informed us that he would spend at most two hours in this box ... For the larger box, in which he can both stand and sit, he may be placed in this box for up to eighteen hours at a time ..."

It’ s also known by it’s alternate title: the dreaded ‘college dorm room!’ In one of the dorm rooms in Columbia, you actually had to have the door open to fit the bed!

5. Dietary Manipulation (Bradbury memo, May 10, 2005)
"This technique involves the substitution of commercial liquid meal replacements for normal food, presenting detainees with a bland, unappetizing, but nutritionally complete diet."

Now, this is torture. I remember after the first two weeks of staying up until 3 in the morning and eating nothing but junk food I was already 10 pounds heavier. You know what came next: the living hell of NutriSystem!

"Medical officers are required to ensure adequate fluid and nutritional intake, and frequent medial monitoring takes place while any detainee is undergoing dietary manipulation."
Plus, I didn’t get any medical officer, although there was this cute pre-med soph…

6. Nudity (Bradury memo, May 10, 2005)

"This technique is used to cause psychological discomfort, particularly if a detainee, for cultural or other reasons, is especially modest. When the technique is employed, clothing can be provided as an instant reward for cooperation... Interrogators can exploit the detainee's fear of being seen naked."

No details here, but I will tell you that at Vassar, we had co-ed bathrooms and showers.

7. Abdominal Slap (Bradbury memo, May 10, 2005)

"In this technique, the interrogator strikes the abdomen of the detainee with the back of his open hand. The interrogator must have no rings or other jewelry on his hand. The interrogator is positioned directly in front of the detainee, generally no more than than 18 inches from the detainees. With his fingers held tightly together and fully extended, and with his palm toward the interrogator's own body, using his elbow as a fixed pivot point, the interrogator slaps the detainee in the detainee's abdomen. The interrogator may not use a fist, and the slap must be delivered above the navel and below the sternum.”

Dreadful! Why, this is almost as bad as Dodge Ball!

8. Water Dousing and "Flicking" (Bradbury memo, May 10, 2005)

"Cold water is poured on the detainee either from a container or from a hose without a nozzle.”
Do you have an older brother? Need I say more?

"… You have also described a variation of water dousing involving much smaller quantities of water; this variation is known as 'flicking.' Flicking of water is achieved by the interrogator wetting his fingers and then flicking them at the detainee, propelling droplets at the detainee."
This can’t be serious.

9. Sleep Deprivation (more than 48 hours) (Bradbury memo, May 10, 2005)
I get the heebie-jeebies just thinking of those No-Doz days, and nights.

"… In lieu of standing sleep deprivation, a detainee may instead be seated on and shackled to a small stool. The stool supports the detainee's weight, but is too small to permit the subject to balance himself sufficiently to go to sleep…
I’ve been in college lectures in similar situations.

10. Waterboarding (Bybee memo, August 1, 2002)
"Finally, you would like to use a technique called the 'waterboard.’ “..air flow is slightly restricted for 20 to 40 seconds."
Here is the biggie, waterboarding, or as we called it, Chug-a-Lug:

Wow, kind of reminds you of that line from “Pulp Fiction,”
"You hear me talking, hill-billy boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on yer ass."

So..."torture"???
Really?

But, your Leftist masters tell you to scream torture, just as earlier communists of the CPUSA taught their subjects to scream 'McCarthyism!!!"

Sorry but I'll take the word of people who actually experienced it over your silly attempt to gloss over it. Are you saying that McCain and Jessie Ventura are lying about whether it is torture? Didn't the Nuremburg trials sentence people to death for those same techniques? Are you saying the Nuremburg trials were a liberal conspiracy?

"Didn't the Nuremburg (sic) trials sentence people to death for those same techniques?"

No.

I should have recognized earlier how little you actually know.

You're absolutely right. I should have noted the Tokyo War Crimes Trials (1946-1948) instead of Nuremburg. Thanks for the correction. Were the Tokyo War Crimes Trials a liberal conspiracy?

Only a Liberal would pretend that the Japanese and the Americans used the same methods.

" When they waterboarded, they would cane the prisoner's belly while he was being waterboarded. This apparently increased the level of pain and panic exponentially. These are not--in kind or in degree--the same offenses that the Americans are charged with....agree. To be clear to everybody, what the Japanese were doing was like the Americans only in the sense that:
- folks were tied on a board
- there was water.

The basic Japanese approach was to force ingestion of large amounts of water, then beat your distended stomach, causing pain and rupture of organs.

It was not the mental panic approach that we call waterboarding today.

We waterboard those attending SERE training, using the exact same techniques used against KSM, and its not torture when we do it in SERE training. Now to all those saying that the waterboarding is identical to that done by the Japanese, do you think we would ever submit our troops to Japanese style waterboarding? ie filling their bellies with water and then jumping on them and rupturing their organs? Doens't the fact that that would NEVER happen distinguish the two procedures based on that fact alone?

"I was waterboarded at SERE, bamboo caged in stress positions, and slapped around.

Survivors of Swamp Phase of Ranger school note that the hard part is 9 days of sleep deprivation therapy :)

Above comments found here:
Althouse Americans think the Bush adminstration used torture.

That comment was made by some anonymous poster at another discussion board. Hardly a credible source, but in the same vain, Jessie Ventura, a person documented to have gone through SERE, said it is definitely torture. McCain also says it's torture. Your claims of those techniques not being torture are as believable as a 4 year old saying he didn't get any cake when he has chocolate on his face.

But let's go further.
Every one of those "tortures" are faced- voluntarily- by lots of civilians in their college careers!

Yep!

1. Walling: "A flexible false wall will be constructed. The individual is placed with his heels touching the wall: The interrogator pulls the individual forward and then quickly and firmly pushes the individual into the wall. It is the individual's shoulder blades that hit the wall."
Anyone who’s been at a concert, or a sale at Nordstrom’s has been through this one. Any permanent injuries?

"With the facial slap or insult slap, the interrogator slaps the individual's face with fingers slightly spread. The hand makes contact with the area directly between the tip of the individual's chin and the bottom of the corresponding earlobe. The interrogator invades the individual's personal space.”

This one is a toughie, since women today will put up with any behavior, but you guys who have gone out with ladies, may have had to contend with this ‘torture.’

3. Cramped Confinement & insects Placed In a Confinement Box (Bybee memo, August 1, 2002)

"You would like to place (Abu) Zubaydah in a cramped confinement box with an insect. You have informed us that he appears to have a fear of insects. …place a harmless insect in the box."

There was the time we took a cabin in the woods. Yes, I was exposed to this horrid torture!

4. "With respect to the small confinement box, you have informed us that he would spend at most two hours in this box ... For the larger box, in which he can both stand and sit, he may be placed in this box for up to eighteen hours at a time ..."

It’ s also known by it’s alternate title: the dreaded ‘college dorm room!’ In one of the dorm rooms in Columbia, you actually had to have the door open to fit the bed!

"This technique involves the substitution of commercial liquid meal replacements for normal food, presenting detainees with a bland, unappetizing, but nutritionally complete diet."

Now, this is torture. I remember after the first two weeks of staying up until 3 in the morning and eating nothing but junk food I was already 10 pounds heavier. You know what came next: the living hell of NutriSystem!

"Medical officers are required to ensure adequate fluid and nutritional intake, and frequent medial monitoring takes place while any detainee is undergoing dietary manipulation."
Plus, I didn’t get any medical officer, although there was this cute pre-med soph…

"This technique is used to cause psychological discomfort, particularly if a detainee, for cultural or other reasons, is especially modest. When the technique is employed, clothing can be provided as an instant reward for cooperation... Interrogators can exploit the detainee's fear of being seen naked."

No details here, but I will tell you that at Vassar, we had co-ed bathrooms and showers.

"In this technique, the interrogator strikes the abdomen of the detainee with the back of his open hand. The interrogator must have no rings or other jewelry on his hand. The interrogator is positioned directly in front of the detainee, generally no more than than 18 inches from the detainees. With his fingers held tightly together and fully extended, and with his palm toward the interrogator's own body, using his elbow as a fixed pivot point, the interrogator slaps the detainee in the detainee's abdomen. The interrogator may not use a fist, and the slap must be delivered above the navel and below the sternum.”

"Cold water is poured on the detainee either from a container or from a hose without a nozzle.”

"… You have also described a variation of water dousing involving much smaller quantities of water; this variation is known as 'flicking.' Flicking of water is achieved by the interrogator wetting his fingers and then flicking them at the detainee, propelling droplets at the detainee."
This can’t be serious.

"… In lieu of standing sleep deprivation, a detainee may instead be seated on and shackled to a small stool. The stool supports the detainee's weight, but is too small to permit the subject to balance himself sufficiently to go to sleep…

"Finally, you would like to use a technique called the 'waterboard.’ “..air flow is slightly restricted for 20 to 40 seconds."

"You hear me talking, hill-billy boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on yer ass."

So..."torture"???
Really?

But, your Leftist masters tell you to scream torture, just as earlier communists of the CPUSA taught their subjects to scream 'McCarthyism!!!"

Sorry but I'll take the word of people who actually experienced it over your silly attempt to gloss over it. Are you saying that McCain and Jessie Ventura are lying about whether it is torture? Didn't the Nuremburg trials sentence people to death for those same techniques? Are you saying the Nuremburg trials were a liberal conspiracy?

"Didn't the Nuremburg (sic) trials sentence people to death for those same techniques?"

No.

You're absolutely right. I should have noted the Tokyo War Crimes Trials (1946-1948) instead of Nuremburg. Thanks for the correction. Were the Tokyo War Crimes Trials a liberal conspiracy?

Only a Liberal would pretend that the Japanese and the Americans used the same methods.

" When they waterboarded, they would cane the prisoner's belly while he was being waterboarded. This apparently increased the level of pain and panic exponentially. These are not--in kind or in degree--the same offenses that the Americans are charged with....agree. To be clear to everybody, what the Japanese were doing was like the Americans only in the sense that:
- there was water.

The basic Japanese approach was to force ingestion of large amounts of water, then beat your distended stomach, causing pain and rupture of organs.

We waterboard those attending SERE training, using the exact same techniques used against KSM, and its not torture when we do it in SERE training. Now to all those saying that the waterboarding is identical to that done by the Japanese, do you think we would ever submit our troops to Japanese style waterboarding? ie filling their bellies with water and then jumping on them and rupturing their organs? Doens't the fact that that would NEVER happen distinguish the two procedures based on that fact alone?

"I was waterboarded at SERE, bamboo caged in stress positions, and slapped around.

Survivors of Swamp Phase of Ranger school note that the hard part is 9 days of sleep deprivation therapy :)

That comment was made by some anonymous poster at another discussion board. Hardly a credible source, but in the same vain, Jessie Ventura, a person documented to have gone through SERE, said it is definitely torture. McCain also says it's torture. Your claims of those techniques not being torture are as believable as a 4 year old saying he didn't get any cake when he has chocolate on his face.

the techniques used on KSM and two others were reviewed with, and approved by, congress. End of story.

[

I think we all pretty well know what the Libtards stand for.

They want the filthy government to steal money on their behalf and redistribute the money to those that didn't earn it, even when the taxes and debt are destroying this country. The word for that is greed by the way.

They want the government to control every aspect of our lives because they are too sorry to take control of their own lives.

They have no appreciation for the Constitution and sure as hell don't care about the law if it conflicts with their socialist agenda.

Libtards are pretty well the scum of America. The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the despicable elements in our society like the welfare queens, greedy unions, homos, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, Feminazis, socialists, confused college kids, flannel pajama wearing idiots still living in their mother's basement, anti military sickos, illegals and Blacks that vote their race instead of their country.

We don't need Rush to identify the Libtards because they all have a big "L" (for Loser) on their foreheads.

[

They want the filthy government to steal money on their behalf and redistribute the money to those that didn't earn it, even when the taxes and debt are destroying this country. The word for that is greed by the way.

They want the government to control every aspect of our lives because they are too sorry to take control of their own lives.

They have no appreciation for the Constitution and sure as hell don't care about the law if it conflicts with their socialist agenda.

Libtards are pretty well the scum of America. The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the despicable elements in our society like the welfare queens, greedy unions, homos, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, Feminazis, socialists, confused college kids, flannel pajama wearing idiots still living in their mother's basement, anti military sickos, illegals and Blacks that vote their race instead of their country.

We don't need Rush to identify the Libtards because they all have a big "L" (for Loser) on their foreheads.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ok, then tell us in a few words----------What specifically do liberals want?

More things than could be listed here, but basically, fairness, and the lack of fear to try new things when old techniques are working for only a few. This is the "UNITED" States, and we all deserve a fair playing field, not one where only a select few reap the countries benefits while the others don't have the opportunity to join that group.

[

When the framers wrote the Constitution they put in all those liberal ideas of taxes, government powers and responsibilities, and the old government of no national taxes, no national government and no powers was gone. How many Americans would like to go back to the Articles?

[

If liberals were anything like the ridiculous opinion you have of them, I'd be a republican too. Your brain dead opinion is part of the reason everybody says republicans are dumb, and laughs at their crazy opinions..

Democrats attempt to destroy America

The Democrats and other liberal fanatics aren't trying to destroy America.
They're trying to transform it into something they think is better.

They are unaware (or they refuse to believe) that the transformation they intend, will result in its deterioration, increasing poverty, less freedom, and its eventual destruction. Even though that has been the result when their "new ideas" have been tried on other large countries, nearly every time.

They believe that if they INTEND to transform it into something better, that's the only thing we need to consider when evaluating their schemes. Good intentions make for good programs, every time.

No proof is needed. Fortunately for them.

And unfortunately for the rest of the country.

[

When the framers wrote the Constitution they put in all those liberal ideas of taxes, government powers and responsibilities, and the old government of no national taxes, no national government and no powers was gone. How many Americans would like to go back to the Articles?

And the greedy Liberals embraced that system to use the government to steal money and to abuse the rights of others. There are not enough protections in the Bill of Rights to keep the shitheads from abusing the powers of government and even if there were that wouldn't stop the Libtards from ignoring them as we have seen with Obama.

A Republic is only as good as the people want it to be and we have seen the Liberals in this country destroy ours.

Out government is too overrun with greedy shitheads to be able to be fixed at the ballot box. Thanks Liberals for destroying this country for your own greed.

But let's go further.

Yep!

This can’t be serious.

So..."torture"???
Really?

No.

- there was water.

They are unaware (or they refuse to believe) that the transformation they intend, will result in its deterioration, increasing poverty, less freedom, and its eventual destruction. Even though that has been the result when their "new ideas" have been tried on other large countries, nearly every time.

They believe that if they INTEND to transform it into something better, that's the only thing we need to consider when evaluating their schemes. Good intentions make for good programs, every time.

"They're trying to transform it into something they think is better."

And it will be a worker's paradise!

And, a new anthem to go along with it:

So you think that putting the country back on the hook to bail out a handful of banks for their dangerous bets ......That's what caused our last meltdown.......and allowing super rich donors to increase their bids to buy politicians by 10 times are good for the country? You got any proof that either of those things will make life better for anyone but the super rich?

You would think that by now with the failure of socialism across the world that the Libtards wouldn't be so stupid as to think it would work here in the US.

The sad thing is like we are seeing now they are willing to destroy this country for their own greed in order to learn the lessons that everybody else has already learned.

Of course we are talking about a gaggle of morons that thought that Obama would be a good President so we are not exactly dealing with the best and brightest in the country, are we?

Last edited:

No.

- there was water.

Even you have to know that is just stupid.

So you think that putting the country back on the hook to bail out a handful of banks for their dangerous bets ......That's what caused our last meltdown.......and allowing super rich donors to increase their bids to buy politicians by 10 times are good for the country? You got any proof that either of those things will make life better for anyone but the super rich?

Excuse me but Obama, backed by a Democrat Congress, gave an enormous bailout to Wall Street.

As a Senator he even voted for the other bailouts the last year Bush was President.

He is like the Emperor of the Libtards nowadays. You Libtards all think he is your Messiah.

If you don't like bailouts why did you vote for Obama?

".That's what caused our last meltdown."

Wrong again.

What caused the mortgage meltdown was Democrats ignoring the Constitution, article 1, section 8, and deciding that the federal government should meddle in the private housing industry.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.
I don't believe you can handle the details.

No.

- there was water.

Even you have to know that is just stupid.

Your ignorance of reality is not my responsibility.

Forum List

Back