Democrats beg assassins to stop missing!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Dammit! Every time you miss the muthafukker he gains points! Next time practice up for a bit you incompetent morons! When you miss you're shooting right at Kamala's campaign! Geeeeezus!

From what I've read, the only ones to miss were secret service agents.

Well now ... That is very interesting

Shortly before 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Trump’s security team noticed an AK-47-style rifle poking out from a fence, leading an agent to shoot in that direction, according to the affidavit. The rifle, two backpacks and a GoPro camera were recovered in the bushes.

Man accused of trying to ambush Trump staked out Florida golf club for 12 hours: feds

And what was he charged with?

Routh was charged in federal court with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number. More charges are expected.

Suspect Ryan Wesley Routh appears in court, faces gun charges after Trump assassination attempt

Not with attempted murder or whatever one would be charged with for shooting at the president. Not that any of this makes for a better story.

I don't think he's gaining support. Now if he were to give a speech calming people and saying we need to stop hating and respect all beliefs ....... like that's as likely as me running a sub ten minute mile again.

Shortly before 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Trump’s security team noticed an AK-47-style rifle poking out from a fence, leading an agent to shoot in that direction, according to the affidavit. The rifle, two backpacks and a GoPro camera were recovered in the bushes.

Man accused of trying to ambush Trump staked out Florida golf club for 12 hours: feds

Routh was charged in federal court with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number. More charges are expected.

Suspect Ryan Wesley Routh appears in court, faces gun charges after Trump assassination attempt

Not with attempted murder or whatever one would be charged with for shooting at the president. Not that any of this makes for a better story.
Yeah.... It was an attempted assassination no bones about it.

Well so far all the charges are state level. Let's see what the federal courts have to say tomorrow.

Democrats beg assassins to stop missing!​

Dammit! Every time you miss the muthafukker he gains points!

Democrats are just real bad at some things like picking candidates, selecting assassins, drafting government regulations, and designing some things.

design-fail1.jpg
design-fail2.jpg
design-fail3.jpg
design-fail5.jpg
design-fail6.jpg
design-fail15.jpg

A marksman might actually show up in the future. I hope not. I hate him, but not to the point of wishing him dead. President Vance scares me like bigly more mucho.

A marksman might actually show up in the future. I hope not. I hate him, but not to the point of wishing him dead. President Vance scares me like bigly more mucho.
Trump's visit to the golf course was purposely kept off his movements and traveling schedule. That has a very bad implication to it.

The kid who shot at him originals was not an expert but he was much more of a marksman than the average rifle ranger.

Trump's life was saved by a random head turn.

Forum List

Back