Democrats Beginning Push To Take Credit For Beating COVID

And then, suddenly, reality reasserted itself again! It's the damnedest thing.

Oh really...what did Dr. Zelenko--whomever that is--say?

rightwinger
Oh you mean like Pelousy telling everyone that the pandemic was nothing and they should all enjoy the Chinese new year with her??

Or perhaps you mean the Dems calling Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Yeah. I'd say the Dems did loads to contain the pandemic that no one can control. Congrats you idiot.

rightwinger
Oh you mean like Pelousy telling everyone that the pandemic was nothing and they should all enjoy the Chinese new year with her??

Or perhaps you mean the Dems calling Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US??

Yeah. I'd say the Dems did loads to contain the pandemic that no one can control. Congrats you idiot.

Pelosi was responding to Republican fear mongering about the Chinese
She visited Chinatown to show it was safe

There were no cases of COVID in the US at the time

rightwinger
No but the threat was there. If China had locked down their country the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus.

You keep trying to make the Dems look good. Lying suits you. LOL

rightwinger
No but the threat was there. If China had locked down their country the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus.

You keep trying to make the Dems look good. Lying suits you. LOL
Chinatown was full of “American” Chinese, none of whom had been in contact with COVID
The Conservative media was fear mongering against the Chinese and all Asian looking people were being harassed

Pelosi showed her class by visiting Chinatown to show it was safe

This was in Feb 2020 before COVID had started to spread

1644506235661.jpeg

Last edited:
Chinatown was full of “American” Chinese, none of whom had been in contact with COVID
The Conservative media was fear mongering against the Chinese and all Asian looking people were being harassed

Pelosi showed her class by visiting Chinatown to show it was safe

This was in Jan 2020 before COVID had started to spread

View attachment 599598
A week after the first case of Covid-19 in the United States but as usual Pelosi has to play politics over what is best for people's safety. The only reason she was there was because of her politically one upping Trump, that was the only reason she was there. Since then she has said nothing to San Francisco Chinese community since. She is a political phony.

rightwinger
Over 911,000 Americans have died from the Chinese virus. You trying to portray how safe we were is pure horse shit.

Pelousy showed her ignorance by trying to portray the Chines virus as nothing to worry about. Some class. More like a bald faced lie. Just like a politician.

The relatives of those 911 thousand dead would disagree with you as would anyone with a working brain cell. Idiot.

The Democrats are now saying and doing what a great many have been saying and doing for well over a year now. Congratulations the last horse is finally crossing the finish line.

rightwinger
Over 911,000 Americans have died from the Chinese virus. You trying to portray how safe we were is pure horse shit.

Pelousy showed her ignorance by trying to portray the Chines virus as nothing to worry about. Some class. More like a bald faced lie. Just like a politician.

The relatives of those 911 thousand dead would disagree with you as would anyone with a working brain cell. Idiot.
In Feb 2020, no American had died of COVID

Conservatives were generating hate and fear against our Chinese population and that hatred was being shown against anyone of Asian descent

Pelosi showed class in standing up for our Chinese citizens and visiting Chinatown to show it was safe

Last edited:
In Jan 2020, no American had died of COVID

Conservatives were generating hate and fear against our Chinese population and that hatred was being shown against anyone of Asian descent

Pelosi showed class in standing up for our Chinese citizens and visiting Chinatown to show it was safe
The only thing the United States had done was to restrict travel because the virus had already begun to spread rapidly. Pelosi made the issue political because Democrats love to use racism to gain power. Then you had Biden claiming the same. So spare us your BS about race and inclusion, no one is buying into your lies.

The only thing the United States had done was to restrict travel because the virus had already begun to spread rapidly. Pelosi made the issue political because Democrats love to use racism to gain power. Then you had Biden claiming the same. So spare us your BS about race and inclusion, no one is buying into your lies.
Actually, Republicans were using racism against our Chinese population and anyone of Asian appearance was being harassed.

Pelosi showed class by visiting Chinatown to show it was safe.
And it was

Actually, Republicans were using racism against our Chinese population and anyone of Asian appearance was being harassed.

Pelosi showed class by visiting Chinatown to show it was safe.
And it was
Pelosi was reckless and you damn well know it, you bitch about Republicans spinning and you Democrats do the same damn thing. I tire of these two parties and their minions believing the spin and the lies.

The ONLY reason Pelosi was there was to manufacturer racism to make Trump look bad by her defying him. That is it and you adding your BS is just dishonesty by a Democrat. You don't help your cause by defending the stupidity.

rightwinger
You are right but they all knew it was coming. Pelousy made light of it and you applaud her.

You jumped all over Trump even though he took every precaution he could.

No one fights off a pandemic.

Not even your hero's Pelousy or Bidung. Pelousy stuck her head in the sand even though she knew the virus was coming and Bidung has lost more Americans, about 400 thousand since he took office. More than were lost on Trumps watch.

You applaud Pelousy and Bidung but shit all over Trump.

What a moron you are.

Republicans blocked every attempt to contain COVID

All I can say about Democrats is…

:clap:
I would support taking your Prog heroes and put them and their families in separate enclosed areas with perma injections. Endless Covid vaccine injections for all. We will contain it then I tell you.

Pelosi was reckless and you damn well know it, you bitch about Republicans spinning and you Democrats do the same damn thing. I tire of these two parties and their minions believing the spin and the lies.

The ONLY reason Pelosi was there was to manufacturer racism to make Trump look bad by her defying him. That is it and you adding your BS is just dishonesty by a Democrat. You don't help your cause by defending the stupidity.
There was nothing reckless as there were no reported COVID cases in the area

Conservatives were spurring up hate against our Chinese citizens……THAT is reckless

There was nothing reckless as there were no reported COVID cases in the area

Conservatives were spurring up hate against our Chinese citizens……THAT is reckless
We didn't know how easily this virus could spread at the time, there were residents in San Francisco that had recently come from China and we were restricting travel with China because of the potential to spread the disease. Why was Pelosi denying the science? Again, you are being dishonest, it is like you make the rules for one then write in exceptions because of your political agenda.

Not buying into your lies today.

And now apparnetly after 18 months of shitting on the vaccine, now that it has proven safe, effective, free and available...the conservatives here are now trying to claim that they were behind it all along.
Lol, if it wasn't for Trump Biden wouldn't have it. That's a fact, but I still won't get it.

Republicans blocked every attempt to contain COVID

All I can say about Democrats is…

:clap:
Im curious as to what you think this Admin did that would have been different than a Republican or even the Trump admin that had a significant impact? Trump most certainly would have advocated for the vaccine. I dont know if he would have tried to mandate it, but there's no doubt he would stumped hard from the bully pulpit for everyone to get it. The power of the executive is relatively limited on this front. Other than that, what has the Government done to "stop the virus"? It would appear to me that neither admin did anything that was ultimately effective. The virus took it's course and has naturally mutated into something that is another flu/cold. How has this pandemic really been all that different than the 1918 flu?

Forum List

Back