Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand Wisconsin law, his attackers heirs have no standing to sue. The attackers had no standing because they were attacking him, so neither do their heirs. That’s according to a lawyer who posted on one of these threads.
I would think that if suits were possible, they’d already have been filed.
They will easily if he were a conspirator in a federal crime. At least one agency is charging his friend of violation a firearm regulation in which Kyle was a co conspirator.

Let’s see how the judge or grand jury tasked with bringing the charge to a trial or not will respond.

Apparebtly the owner of the car lot he was trying to Protect is now suing him. He never asked for protection, or authorized weapons to be brought onto his property, and his business hs suffered due to being invuluntarily associated with Rittenhouse. He'll probably win too, since Rittenhouse was tresspassing, and his actions, justified or not caused damages through association.

They will easily if he were a conspirator in a federal crime. At least one agency is charging his friend of violation a firearm regulation in which Kyle was a co conspirator.

Let’s see how the judge or grand jury tasked with bringing the charge to a trial or not will respond.
In order for there to be a conspiricer, all parties have to have prior knowledge of a crime. If he didnt know his friends gun wasnt legal, he cant be charged.

Apparebtly the owner of the car lot he was trying to Protect is now suing him. He never asked for protection, or authorized weapons to be brought onto his property, and his business hs suffered due to being invuluntarily associated with Rittenhouse. He'll probably win too, since Rittenhouse was tresspassing, and his actions, justified or not caused damages through association.
Yup....
The suit will have more weight IMO, if the charges agasint Black for providing a weapon illegally are upheld in January. Then, Kyle will be part of a firearms regulation violation which makes the civil law suit much more likely.

Secondly, Kyle doesn’t have much money now. What’s the point of the suit other then to get a percent of earnings from Retennhouse that he earns from donations linked to his conduct.

Yup....
The suit will have more weight IMO, if the charges agasint Black for providing a weapon illegally are upheld in January. Then, Kyle will be part of a firearms regulation violation which makes the civil law suit much more likely.

Secondly, Kyle doesn’t have much money now. What’s the point of the suit other then to get a percent of earnings from Retennhouse that he earns from donations linked to his conduct.
In order to be charged for his friends violation, they would have to prove he knew about it.

In order for there to be a conspiricer, all parties have to have prior knowledge of a crime. If he didnt know his friends gun wasnt legal, he cant be charged.
You need to follow Black’s testimony. They both knew ahead of time that it was illegal for Kyle to purchase and posses a firearm. Likewise it was illegal for Black to buy one for him. That’s the crime they discussed and how to get around it. It’s conspiracy to violate a federal firearms regulation. I’ve stated many post ago, I don’t think the feds will move on Black and or Retennhouse, but if they uphold the charges in January, or even if not, Civil law suits are more likely just with the admittance they were trying get around breaking a federal law. If arraigned, everyone, including Retennenhouse could be called in to testify under oath again about the purchase arrangement.

Last edited:
Bull shit. He opened his mouth and spewed crapolla with regularity about everything just to make himself look good.

“Covid will be gone in the spring” to believing* Putin over our intel ....the list goes-on. The right is composed of infantile lackies .
I was referring to Rittenhouse. Maybe you should condemn Sleepy Joe who can’t even keep his eyes open. There have been more deaths under his “ Administration “ . Remember what he said? Trump can’t control the Virus he shouldn’t be President!!

The proud boys are a right wing group of special interest with every agency tasked with preventing terrorism. You afraid to go off the Fix News reservation and research it ? Obviously you are....
It's not me making the accusation; I have no obligation to prove it.

So there still is no proof Rittenhouse is a white supremacist. Your butthurt is disallowed.

Ha ha
Normal people don’t condone slaughter of children in schools. The right has not only condoned it, they promote the arming of anyone who is capable of it just to support the fallacy that more guns in the hands of underaged, criminals and insane makes for less violence and more safety for “normal” people. Your ideas are FOS.
Oh, so YOU'RE they guy who knows how to get criminals to obey the law.

It's irresponsible of you to keep that knowledge hidden.

Oh, so YOU'RE they guy who knows how to get criminals to obey the law.
Bet your ass I do. It’s obvious and gun a holics know it too. But they prey upon the ignorant and the fearful. There are 638,000 full auto weapons registered in the United states. Care to guess how many are used in gun crimes ?

Last edited:
It's not me making the accusation; I have no obligation to prove it.

So there still is no proof Rittenhouse is a white supremacist. Your butthurt is disallowed.
Are you calling the “proud boys” white supremacist ? Maybe you’re confused. Wouldn’t be the first time I bet.

Are you calling the “proud boys” white supremacist ? Maybe you’re confused. Wouldn’t be the first time I bet.
I don't know enough about the Proud Boys to make that judgement. I do know, however, there are plenty of non-whites in the organization. Do you think a group of white supremacists would allow non-white members?

Bet your ass I do. It’s obvious and gun a holics know it too. But they prey upon the ignorant and the fearful. There are 638,000 full auto weapons registered in the United states. Care to guess how many are used in gun crimes ?
4 in the last 87 years.

So, obviously, you want a complete gun ban based on...your emotions.

4 in the last 87 years.

Nope. I’d just ban them from people like gun a holics who want to transfer firearms to literally, any breathing humanoid. Everyone, just like full auto owners needs to be held accountable. The right is a breeding ground for gun violence.

I don't know enough about the Proud Boys to make that judgement. I do know, however, there are plenty of non-whites in the organization. Do you think a group of white supremacists would allow non-white members?
Quote where I said proud boys was a white supremacist organization. They are targeted as a far right extremist group by gov agencies charged with protecting us from terrorism. Would you like some help ?

4 in the last 87 years.

Guess you just made up shit. Since when are automatic weapons banned. There are hundreds of thousands out there owned by civilians . What have you been drinking. I would “ban“ guns from,ownership of gun a holics who want to transfer them to anyone without accountability. Get caught committing a federal firearm offense, lose your right to bear arms

I was referring to Rittenhouse. Maybe you should condemn Sleepy Joe who can’t even keep his eyes open. There have been more deaths under his “ Administration “ . Remember what he said? Trump can’t control the Virus he shouldn’t be President!!
You were referring to Biden talking about Retennhouse while Trump bad mouth everyone he could without due process.

Now you’re just making up shit. You have no quote. Trump couldn’t control the virus. His stupid remark about it being gone in the spring was proof.

you should condemn Trump for being a fat ass dofus who lies so much he can’t be trusted regardless what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back