🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats collapsed Detroit, now turn their focus on collapsing California

Another thread of cons whining about California. We're glad you are so concerned for CA but we were just awarded the Summer Olympics for 2028 in Los Angeles. Again. I wonder why Dallas, or Kansas City, or maybe Chattanooga never get the Olympics? Can't afford to host them? I mean this is the third time Los Angeles is hosting. I would think a city other than Atlanta in the entire US could swing it. No worries, CA can handle it easily. And it's LA, always a good show there.

And how about cons who are so concerned with Detroit, bless their souls. They live in red states that take federal welfare dollars far more than blue states but they're always looking out for Detroit and Chicago. Just good people I guess.

You fucking filthy morons....how many times are we gonna do this?
I aim to enlighten the ignorant, self manipulated, confused and uninformed. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
Help me here....Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

We got Disney, six flags, universal studios, best stadiums, best beaches, best companies, best schools, best farms, best national parks, best economy, best port, we have Tesla lol....what else can one ask for?

Illegal Aliens in LA County On Pace To Receive $650 MILLION In Welfare Benefits

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits « CBS Los Angeles

That's right folks - Dumbocrats have turned you into actual slave labor. Half of your hours worked are for free as that money is taken by you against your will and then handed over to non-American, illegal aliens so Dumbocrat politicians can garner more support.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I've been all over this country and North Mexico (California) is hands down the filthiest shithole of all....full of filthy thirdworld human cockroaches. REAL American's are foreigners in their own country and English is the secondary language here. The ratio of filthy to legit folks is off the charts here...at least 10 to 1...10 cockroaches to every one REAL legit American. These ratios just flat out aren't sustainable...what gives?

We got Disney, six flags, universal studios, best stadiums, best beaches, best companies, best schools, best farms, best national parks, best economy, best port, we have Tesla lol....what else can one ask for?

Yep...and we have a record number of homeless....millions of illegal wetbacks, 1/3 of the nations welfare recipients, more incarcerated than anywhere else, more men who love penis than anywhere else and more men in dresses who want to shit next to your daughter than anywhere. California is a fucking shithole to anyone normal....and an awesome, anything goes filthy utopia to anyone filthy.
Silicon Valley, Hollyweird and the Pacific Ocean holds this shithole up....it certainly isn't its nasty fucking citizens.

Another thread of cons whining about California. We're glad you are so concerned for CA but we were just awarded the Summer Olympics for 2028 in Los Angeles. Again. I wonder why Dallas, or Kansas City, or maybe Chattanooga never get the Olympics? Can't afford to host them? I mean this is the third time Los Angeles is hosting. I would think a city other than Atlanta in the entire US could swing it. No worries, CA can handle it easily. And it's LA, always a good show there.

And how about cons who are so concerned with Detroit, bless their souls. They live in red states that take federal welfare dollars far more than blue states but they're always looking out for Detroit and Chicago. Just good people I guess.
You ever stop to look at the economic after effects of hosting? I guess not.

It's LA, I don't think they are too worried about it. But if you are concerned email the City of Los Angeles and let them know what the problems are.

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — A projected $650 million in welfare benefits will be distributed to illegal alien parents in 2013, county officials said Monday.

Undocumented LA County Parents On Pace To Receive $650M In Welfare Benefits « CBS Los Angeles

That's right folks - Dumbocrats have turned you into actual slave labor. Half of your hours worked are for free as that money is taken by you against your will and then handed over to non-American, illegal aliens so Dumbocrat politicians can garner more support.

Finally, the Democrats are doing something to benefit the entire country.

I have no idea what you talking about.
Cali is a beautiful state and like most metropolitan cities, ours do have issues. But moving to California I had far more success and things to achieve, and so did many others who migrated from other states and countries.

Yep...and we have a record number of homeless....millions of illegal wetbacks, 1/3 of the nations welfare recipients, more incarcerated than anywhere else, more men who love penis than anywhere else and more men in dresses who want to shit next to your daughter than anywhere. California is a fucking shithole to anyone normal....and an awesome, anything goes filthy utopia to anyone filthy.
Silicon Valley, Hollyweird and the Pacific Ocean holds this shithole up....it certainly isn't its nasty fucking citizens.

You calling humans cockroaches...you are a stuck up racist prick then. I immigrated from a third world country, I have higher education and live better than most US born. Travel the world, drive a luxury car, and live in one of the most expensive zip codes..how does that make me a cockroach?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I've been all over this country and North Mexico (California) is hands down the filthiest shithole of all....full of filthy thirdworld human cockroaches. REAL American's are foreigners in their own country and English is the secondary language here. The ratio of filthy to legit folks is off the charts here...at least 10 to 1...10 cockroaches to every one REAL legit American. These ratios just flat out aren't sustainable...what gives?

And we have Northern California..which is MUCH better than Southern California. I'm beginning to really like it up here.

My roommate fled California because they were bat-shit crazy... He /loves/ it up here, he's out almost every weekend hiking and taking pictures (his hobby)

To each his own...few blocks from the beach , 1h30 from the slopes, 20 mins from universal, 40 Mins from Disney, 15 mins f4om LAX, bordered by Beverly hills and Malibu, super diverse, metro, bike paths, ultra progressive .....just heaven.

And we have Northern California..which is MUCH better than Southern California. I'm beginning to really like it up here.

You calling humans cockroaches...you are a stuck up racist prick then. I immigrated from a third world country, I have higher education and live better than most US born. Travel the world, drive a luxury car, and live in one of the most expensive zip codes..how does that make me a cockroach?

Congratulations...you represent the exception and certainly not the rule.
All the demographics are out there for you if you have an interest in facts. Watch our local news here....thirdworlders are the star of the show...shit, you'll think you're watching the local news in Tijuana.
The bottom line is...MOST of your buddies make you look really bad. Just to clarify; you might be a Human Cockroach if you:
NEED other people's money to survive
Have children knowing others will pay for your pet human
Disregard law and order
Drive while under the influence
Don't properly parent your pet humans
Live in filthy conditions
Pack thirteen people to a two bedroom home
Throw your Modelo and Bud Light cans out the window
Leave your trash and dirty diapers on our roadways and beaches
Wave another countries flag while expecting REAL American's to feed you
Are 30, work at McDonalds and think it's a career
Allow your pit bulls and chihuahua's to run wild in the streets
Drive uninsured and under insured
Let me know if you're not quite getting it yet...I could continue on and on.

To each his own...few blocks from the beach , 1h30 from the slopes, 20 mins from universal, 40 Mins from Disney, 15 mins f4om LAX, bordered by Beverly hills and Malibu, super diverse, metro, bike paths, ultra progressive .....just heaven.

"ultra progressive ....just heaven."
Haha...ultra regressive to anyone who has been here a while and knows better. We've watched North Mexico turn to complete shit as it's become a "brown state" over the years.
As I said...people from Venezuela, Somalia, Haiti and the like will LOVE North Mexico (California)...they'll fit right in here.

Before moving here for school from overseas...we were aware to avoid red states, and everyone's dream was to come to California or the north east, everything else for us was a shit hole backward mentality, almost a third world.
With all due respect, I'm so glad I did move to California...great state, progressive and people are generally accepting and open minded.

You're right, they do take money from the working class to give to people to do nothing except function as a drain on society. I have no doubt you love it there.

Like Ohio's heroin addiction epidemic?
There is low in every race. I in my opini9n think that the worst criminals and the biggest of them all are politicians and their lobbyists and most are white.

In my circle there are 100's of people if not thousands of them. Most are immigrants or second generation, none are jobless, and none are convicts....thry work hard , they provide for their families here and back home. Most of the baggers here in west LA and homeless I encounter are whites.
Diversity is expensive
Because all white has worked so well in Kentucky and West Virginia.
The poorest white areas are still far better then any black areas of the world

California would have collapsed in 2008 had Obama not handed them $100 billion of US taxdollars. I do not think CA has paid any of it back. CA has 10k state employees making more than $200k. But we couldn't cut their pay, because Dems do not do such things...

CA also pays more than any state to the feds, feeds lot of other states, employs millions who flee other states, innovate to keep this country relevant. Without Cali the US would be a third world country.

California would have collapsed in 2008 had Obama not handed them $100 billion of US taxdollars. I do not think CA has paid any of it back. CA has 10k state employees making more than $200k. But we couldn't cut their pay, because Dems do not do such things...

I lived 2 blocks from the beach on the central coast less than a year ago. Was there 30+ years. I hated leaving. Sometimes, one does not have a choice. So, we moved to Northern Cali. Its greener. More rain. And cheaper. With awesome health care that beats where we used to live. Enjoy what you have while you have it. Nothing is forever, as I have found.

Forum List

Back