🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats collapsed Detroit, now turn their focus on collapsing California

It's easy Percy, stay out.
I have literally never stepped foot in that shit hole state and I never would. I prefer states that actually uphold the U.S. Constitution and which have figured out how to keep the electricity on. :laugh:

CA also pays more than any state to the feds, feeds lot of other states, employs millions who flee other states, innovate to keep this country relevant. Without Cali the US would be a third world country.
You can always count on progressives to tell egregious lies. People are fleeing the shit hole state known as California. Nobody is fleeing to California (except for illegal aliens :laugh: )
All across the nation, leaders are taking notice of tax migration. No one wants to be the next California ($22 billion lost), New York ($58.6 billion lost) or Illinois ($26.1 billion lost), with wealth and talent streaming out of the state.
Facts. They are a bitch, Issa

High Tax States Are Losing Taxpayers - US News

You calling humans cockroaches...you are a stuck up racist prick then. I immigrated from a third world country, I have higher education and live better than most US born. Travel the world, drive a luxury car, and live in one of the most expensive zip codes..how does that make me a cockroach?
Well that fact that you tell egregious lies makes you a cockroach. The fact that you are ignorant of the facts makes you a cockroach.

California by itself is the 6th biggest economy in the world....innovation comes from here, best brains, most productive, you name it, we got it.

Without Cali the US would be a third world country.

Just the opposite.

Keeping CA will make us a third world country, since CA pretty much is a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY NOW.

Another thread of cons whining about California. We're glad you are so concerned for CA but we were just awarded the Summer Olympics for 2028 in Los Angeles. Again. I wonder why Dallas, or Kansas City, or maybe Chattanooga never get the Olympics? Can't afford to host them? I mean this is the third time Los Angeles is hosting. I would think a city other than Atlanta in the entire US could swing it. No worries, CA can handle it easily. And it's LA, always a good show there.

And how about cons who are so concerned with Detroit, bless their souls. They live in red states that take federal welfare dollars far more than blue states but they're always looking out for Detroit and Chicago. Just good people I guess.
I used to live in CA but I had to join the military because the only people that can afford to live there are those on Welfare and the extremely rich.

California by itself is the 6th biggest economy in the world....innovation comes from here, best brains, most productive, you name it, we got it.
It clearly doesn't have the "best brains". If it did - it wouldn't be a shit hole state with $80 billion in debt and people fleeing in record numbers. If California had the "best brains", they could figure out how to keep the electricity on.

1 I lived here for 20 years never had electricity problems.
2 the US as a whole ha trillions of dollars alone, so does most countries .

3 we can afford things that most of red stated can't afford. When I travel abroad, most Americans I bump into are mostly for Cali and some blue states. Cause they can't afford to travel.

It clearly doesn't have the "best brains". If it did - it wouldn't be a shit hole state with $80 billion in debt and people fleeing in record numbers. If California had the "best brains", they could figure out how to keep the electricity on.

Good. You couldn't make it here. Stay where the red state welfare flows freely. :bye1:
I prefer to visit states that have figured out how to keep electricity flowing... :lmao:

Also - I stay away from states that strip citizens of their constitutional rights and run up more debt than most countries.

3 we can afford things that most of red stated can't afford. When I travel abroad, most Americans I bump into are mostly for Cali and some blue states. Cause they can't afford to travel.
I know one thing California clearly can't afford - education. :eusa_doh:

the US as a whole ha trillions of dollars alone, so does most countries
Yeah...that's what idiotic failed left-wing policy does. Collapses economies while building unimaginable debt. What's your point? Just because you progressives have run up $20 trillion in debt on the tax payer's tab, doesn't make it right.

What an idiotic premise. "It's ok that California is $80 billion in debt because the U.S. is $20 trillion in debt". That's some brilliant "logic".

it is my theory that if everyone moves to the east side of detroit,,,it will "Collapse" into the Atlantic Ocean and the starving fish will be very happy

You can always count on idiotic left-wing communist policy to end in poverty, misery, and collapse...
The roughly 1.4 million Californians who buy health insurance through the state Covered California exchange will see their premiums increase by an average of 12.5% next year.

Covered California, created under the Affordable Care Act and in its fourth year of operation, announced the proposed 2018 prices on Tuesday. Bay Area counties will see smaller increases than the 12.5% statewide rise. Rate increases will average 6.6% in San Francisco, 4.3% in San Mateo County, 8.2% in Contra Costa County, 10.4% in Santa Clara County and 8.3% in Alameda County. Marin, Solano, Sonoma and Napa counties are all part of the same pricing region, which will see an average increase of 7.4% overall.

Counties in the northern and central state would see far greater average increases of 33.2% and 24%, respectively. Experts said Bay Area rate increases are smaller in part because Kaiser, which dominates the region, generally had lower rate increases than other insurers.
State health premiums to rise an average 12.5 percent in 2018

How weird that you leave out this...

Overall costs for medical services are rising 6 to 7 percent a year, Lee said. The 12.5 percent average premium hike is higher than that partly because it builds in two other factors. One is a 2.8 percent increase passed on to consumers because insurers must start paying an ACA tax in 2018 that they had previously been able to defer. The other is a 3 percent increase that was incorporated because of uncertainty over ACA implementation at the federal level. The Trump administration has signaled that it will not fully enforce elements of the ACA — like the mandate that everyone buy coverage. The mandate spreads the cost of health care among a bigger pool of people, and state officials say not enforcing it could increase costs for those who get coverage.

The problems with the ACA are fixable. Republicans have to be willing to do it. They haven't shown the willingness to actually fix it and help people, only to destroy it and hurt people.

When are the freeloaders that constantly expect others to fix things for them going to make an ounce of effort to fix their own miserable lives. If you're unwilling to do for yourself, you deserve to hurt. Sloth should be painful. Being lazy should never be rewarded but the lefties try to do it.

Sorry for the typos...and not to brag but I'm fluent in 5 languages....English is my fourth and I speak it with almost no accent and also write it better than lot of natives. And you are correct the education in the US as a whole is a joke.

That's not what I said....And your Best red state Texas is ranked worse than California in terms of debt.
BTW: your number is wrong.

the US as a whole ha trillions of dollars alone, so does most countries
Yeah...that's what idiotic failed left-wing policy does. Collapses economies while building unimaginable debt. What's your point? Just because you progressives have run up $20 trillion in debt on the tax payer's tab, doesn't make it right.

What an idiotic premise. "It's ok that California is $80 billion in debt because the U.S. is $20 trillion in debt". That's some brilliant "logic".

And your Best red state Texas is ranked worse than California in terms of debt.
That's a blatant lie. Here are the facts:
1. California

California has the highest debt-to-income ratio in the country. Residents of the Golden State make about $28,000 annually on average, according to U.S. Census Bureau data. The New York Federal Reserve Bank shows that Californians have a per resident debt balance of $65,740. This gives Californians a debt-to-income ratio of 2.34 on average. Like many other states, most of Californians’ debt is held up in their mortgages. Californians owe about $51,190 on their mortgages on a per capita basis.
IMG_3764.PNG

States With the Most Debt - SmartAsset

Forum List

Back