Democrats Control the House, Yet...

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every Democrat running for POTUS has all of these ‘wonderful’ ideas, yet Democrats in the House have not put forth even one of them to be approved.
And don’t give me that BS that Trump would just veto them. If what Democrats say is so fantastic you’d be making Trump look like a fool for not signing them.
But the fact is that everyone knows is all proposals from Democrats suck and they don’t want to give Trump more votes than they already have.

The D party’s emphasis is attacking Trump. That is their policy. This makes it easy since they don’t have to advocate for anything, but keeps their base energized and distracted.

Every Democrat running for POTUS has all of these ‘wonderful’ ideas, yet Democrats in the House have not put forth even one of them to be approved.
And don’t give me that BS that Trump would just veto them. If what Democrats say is so fantastic you’d be making Trump look like a fool for not signing them.
But the fact is that everyone knows is all proposals from Democrats suck and they don’t want to give Trump more votes than they already have.
Don’t need Trump
McConnell will just sit on any piece of legislation

Dems in the House are cherishing their oversight role

Here, MORON, educate yourself.....lol

569 House-passed bills await action in the Senate

Forum List

Back