Democrats did not applaud Reagan’s attempted assassination and cheer for another try

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Yes, this shows how deranged Democrats have become. There are many who have applauded the attempt, and cheer in approval when someone (of course another Dem) says he’s sorry he missed.

THIS is how disgusting some of you have become. It will spell the end of the Democrat Party rule, as decent people see it - and reject it.

(And consider how the DEI push almost cost Trump his life and did indeed cost one of his supporters his. The incompetent Secret Service chief put the A-team on Jill Biden’s rally, and substituted the practice squad for Trump. And then, to cover the fact the DEI has resulted in an unqualified workforce even in critical positions, she makes up a lie about the sloped roof.)

Last edited:
Yes, this shows how deranged Democrats have become. There are many who have applauded the attempt, and cheer in approval when someone (of course another Dem) says he’s sorry he missed.

THIS is how disgusting some of you have become. It will spell the end of the Democrat Party rule, as decent people see it - and reject it.

(And consider how the DEI push almost cost Trump his life and did indeed cost one of his supporters his. The incompetent Secret Service chief put the A-team on Jill Biden’s rally, and substituted the practice squad for Trump. And then, to cover the fact the DEI has resulted in an unqualified workforce even in critical positions, she makes up a lie about the sloped roof.)

This is what happens in a divided nation. Back when Reagan won the country was still on the same path and general frame of mind. No one was booing the flag and calling for flags to be taken down from public events and outside public buildings. The differences were far more nuanced. then today where you have near Marxist level traitors.

What he brought as it were was a hyper patriotism which lead the world and the world rode the coattails of his leadership be they Thatcher, Mulroney or European nations hoping to reunite with their lost Eastern Bloc family members.

In the 1980s both parties agreed that Russia was a primary threat, neither side was compromised. Today there are multiple politicians in the West who I would consider influenced by China. Sometimes ever so subtly which is some ways makes it more dangerous really.

Get the bloody corporate donors out of politics as much as possible and place term limits of Senators etc and you will find far more cohesiveness and obligation to the voters.

There are today, without question, more citizens in the West who hate their country than ever before. THis is quite by design and the MSS deserve full marks for their efforts.

Time for the CIA and FBI to retaliate with vengance just as they did when Reagan and GHB ran the WH. Expose and counter their efforts with equal effort.

This is what happens in a divided nation. Back when Reagan won the country was still on the same path and general frame of mind. No one was booing the flag and calling for flags to be taken down from public events and outside public buildings. The differences were far more nuanced. then today where you have near Marxist level traitors.

What he brought as it were was a hyper patriotism which lead the world and the world rode the coattails of his leadership be they Thatcher, Mulroney or European nations hoping to reunite with their lost Eastern Bloc family members.

In the 1980s both parties agreed that Russia was a primary threat, neither side was compromised. Today there are multiple politicians in the West who I would consider influenced by China. Sometimes ever so subtly which is some ways makes it more dangerous really.

Get the bloody corporate donors out of politics as much as possible and place term limits of Senators etc and you will find far more cohesiveness and obligation to the voters.

There are today, without question, more citizens in the West who hate their country than ever before. THis is quite by design and the MSS deserve full marks for their efforts.

Time for the CIA and FBI to retaliate with vengance just as they did when Reagan and GHB ran the WH. Expose and counter their efforts with equal effort.
How can the CIA and FBI retaliate when they, especially the FBI, are part of the problem?

How can the CIA and FBI retaliate when they, especially the FBI, are part of the problem?

How are they part of the problem?

If they are, America is finished so just accept it.

If they aren't, then get rid of the problems and replace them with Patriots. With patriotism no great nation can remain such.

How are they part of the problem?

If they are, America is finished so just accept it.

If they aren't, then get rid of the problems and replace them with Patriots. With patriotism no great nation can remain such.
You don’t remember the “Russia, Russia, Russia!” hoax they pushed for years, or the 51 CIA officers (retired) who said the laptop was Russian disinformation in order to protect Biden?

The answer is when Trump wins, Gd-willing, he cleans house in all these federal agencies. They’re overstaffed by half, anyway.

I was a lifelong democrat until Hilarity. I had been weighing my options during Obama. This new democrat party that has evolved since the Reagan admin is nothing more than an infiltration of the American political system. I wouldn't piss on a democrat if they were on fire. I'll never vote democrat again. I sincerely hope that Trump and an overwhelming majority of republicans win the house and senate this year as well as state congresses around the country. Democrats have become scumbags.

I was a lifelong democrat until Hilarity. I had been weighing my options during Obama. This new democrat party that has evolved since the Reagan admin is nothing more than an infiltration of the American political system. I wouldn't piss on a democrat if they were on fire. I'll never vote democrat again. I sincerely hope that Trump and an overwhelming majority of republicans win the house and senate this year as well as state congresses around the country. Democrats have become scumbags.

Trump registered to vote when he was 45 and has changed parties 5 times.

Actually democrats applauded the not guilty verdict by reason of insanity when Hinckley was clearly a political assassin. God only knows how democrats would have defended Crooks if he hadn't been killed.

People liked Reagan. And lady, the orange bag O' shit is no Reagan.

Actually democrats applauded the not guilty verdict by reason of insanity when Hinckley was clearly a political assassin. God only knows how democrats would have defended Crooks if he hadn't been killed.

I don't remember that ..I remember he was locked up for years.

Yeah. Hinckley was institutionalized until 2022.

Last edited:
You don’t remember the “Russia, Russia, Russia!” hoax they pushed for years, or the 51 CIA officers (retired) who said the laptop was Russian disinformation in order to protect Biden?

The answer is when Trump wins, Gd-willing, he cleans house in all these federal agencies. They’re overstaffed by half, anyway.

History has shown what happens with the expansion of the national police state. I can't speak to the FBI today, I do know how Canada has harmed itself by bending for the Security Industrial Complex here though, myself a victim from the time I was a kid as the powerful nepotism maintained a vile caste-like grip on citizens.

All I know of the F.B.I is from books I used to read extensively and they were very impressive, viewed as the most effective in the world. I've also read many stories, videos, tv series etc as I have always enjoyed true spy stories in particular.

I do know that if a national police force with great power loses it's way, a nation will as well. You can list any number in history, Whether the Gestapo or the OVRA, the Spanish Interior who were tyrants for decades, the DINA is Chile or more well known Stasi, NKVD/KGB, all have shown in history nothing but misery and national failure for their countries prosperity.

America would be the last nation I would expect this to occur. If it does, the game is over for your nation and the West whether you know it or not.

I agree 100%. My parents were lifelong Dems beginning in the late 40s, and I and my siblings in the 70s. NONE of us voted for another Dem after Carter, 1976.

And I have high hopes, too. We need Trump and both chambers of Congress to reverse the Democrat damage. And we will need all 12 years - 4 Trump, 8 Vance.

History has shown what happens with the expansion of the national police state. I can't speak to the FBI today, I do know how Canada has harmed itself by bending for the Security Industrial Complex here though, myself a victim from the time I was a kid as the powerful nepotism maintained a vile caste-like grip on citizens.

All I know of the F.B.I is from books I used to read extensively and they were very impressive, viewed as the most effective in the world. I've also read many stories, videos, tv series etc as I have always enjoyed true spy stories in particular.

I do know that if a national police force with great power loses it's way, a nation will as well. You can list any number in history, Whether the Gestapo or the OVRA, the Spanish Interior who were tyrants for decades, the DINA is Chile or more well known Stasi, NKVD/KGB, all have shown in history nothing but misery and national failure for their countries prosperity.

America would be the last nation I would expect this to occur. If it does, the game is over for your nation and the West whether you know it or not.
Our only chance is a Trump win.

People liked Reagan. And lady, the orange bag O' shit is no Reagan.

There will never be another Reagan. Too much money in politics today. A Trump in his 1980s was sharper, more diplomatic and well spoken. That Trump today, then a Democrat, would win in a landslide and he would operate more like Reagan did in his presentation.

However, hopefully there are Reaganites still around. Rubio seems to be one to a great degree, especially in regards to National Security. He happens to be the one politician I listen to and respect in this regard.

Trump is also very much like Reagan, even despised by the same Establishment that despised Reagan. He uses the same motto, the same song, the same "peace through strength". He also happened to be at his peak at the same time Reagan was in his during the 80s. His outreach to working class voters and non-whites, something they even had an acronym for when Reagan used his outreach. They also both work very hard. Reagan ran circles around Carter in his first election in terms of stamina and activities.

Clinton was more of a Reaganite than 99% of politicians today let's not forget.

Others claim to be influenced by Reagan such as Romney etc but they only pretend to emulate his "strength" in national security but their methods are FAR different I suspect. Reagan didn't believe in direct war, he believed in being so strong and effective that war would be avoided. Thus his "peace through strength" motto that Trump uses.

Too many just see a hard conservative Reagan but he was far brighter than that. He was a man of action but not a war mongerer

I agree 100%. My parents were lifelong Dems beginning in the late 40s, and I and my siblings in the 70s. NONE of us voted for another Dem after Carter, 1976.

And I have high hopes, too. We need Trump and both chambers of Congress to reverse the Democrat damage. And we will need all 12 years - 4 Trump, 8 Vance.

Carter certainly helped Israel with peace with Egypt and Jordan.

Ever since Trump started to announce he would run for President back in early 2016, the Democrats "had it in the bag" - so to speak. They wanted to get rid of him, even though it was nearing the end of Obama's term. Ever since, they were plotting ways to "Get Trump". And they (even to this day) still are plotting ways to "Get Trump".

Many Americans have a pure hatred for Trump. Many Americans stand by Trump.

When Trump became our 45th President, the Democrats needed to find ways to "eliminate" him. In 2020, the Democrats thought, the only way to do so, was to put Biden in the White House.

Fast-forward to 2024, the Democrats have been plotting to "eliminate" Trump. Because he is "in their way".

Trump Sr and Jr joked about the Pelosi attack. Every Democratic leader took the assassination seriously. Fuck conservatives. This board still echos with “gay lover” jokes. Democrats should have been on the comedy circuit making fun of it 24 hours later. I would laugh.

Forum List

Back