Democrats dodging the Nordstream pipeline issue. Of course.

No more of a war crime then what russia is doing to innocent people that is for sure. Also who's going to enforce it? No one has the power or military to force the worlds only super power to do shit. We could become an empire tomorrow and rape putin in moscow in 6 months time and make Xi suck us off soonly then after. We could declare all their land the United states of america.
It's because you and most people don't know the true history because we have a dishonest media.

The US has been propping up Zelensky and his far right extremists since at least 2014.

Russia was at the peace table a year ago and the US and NATO told Putin to fuck off.

"WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Monday said the U.S. would “bring an end” to the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine.

“If Russia invades — that means tanks or troops crossing the border of Ukraine — then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.” Biden said while standing next to the new chancellor of Germany, Olaf Scholz, at a White House news conference.

When pressed for details on how he would keep that promise given that the pipeline is not under U.S. control, Biden did not elaborate.

“I promise you, we will be able to do it,” he told reporters."

There ya go...Even from a news source you love...

Another thing nobody mentions is these tanks were sending over there which Russia is going to destroy carry depleted uranium ammunition.

I think there may be a reason why the Pentagon is shaped like a pentagon

If Biden bombed it then he has nice big balls and I love him for it. Fuck Russia.

We pissed off Norway and Germany by blowing it up. Essentially, we attacked a NATO country. Now europe is starting to question the idiocy of sending all their munitions to the ukraine corrupt grifting dump.

It's because you and most people don't know the true history because we have a dishonest media.

The US has been propping up Zelensky and his far right extremists since at least 2014.

Russia was at the peace table a year ago and the US and NATO told Putin to fuck off.
Zalenskyy and his WTF fuckup.

Russia was were a year ago? Just starting an invasion...

Forum List

Back