Democrats Don't Care About Verterans

You truly are unhinged. You can call the VA help line for mental treatment.
I spent 4 hours talking to a VA helpline rep trying to get the online healthcare system to work after Cerner (Oracle) supposedly fixed it. It worked fine up until then. I told her that I thought they were attempting to discourage use and she agreed. She stated that the problem was the government--guess who was in power.

I spent 4 hours talking to a VA helpline rep trying to get the online healthcare system to work after Cerner (Oracle) supposedly fixed it. It worked fine up until then. I told her that I thought they were attempting to discourage use and she agreed. She stated that the problem was the government--guess who was in power.
I doubt that it is party politics, but I am sad you were not able to get through. That is not right. I have had (almost always) very good service. May it work out for you.

I doubt that it is party politics, but I am sad you were not able to get through. That is not right. I have had (almost always) very good service. May it work out for you.
They've required everything to be done online, appointments, Rx, travel--everything. After spending hours trying to get anything done--including having to get a phone call with a code to verify you are who you say you are, the people at the facility are top notch--it is the online system that Oracle screwed up. CA tried to use Oracle for their DMV--they are incompetent--but democrat admins seem to go to them and they never get what they pay for.

They've required everything to be done online, appointments, Rx, travel--everything. After spending hours trying to get anything done--including having to get a phone call with a code to verify you are who you say you are, the people at the facility are top notch--it is the online system that Oracle screwed up. CA tried to use Oracle for their DMV--they are incompetent--but democrat admins seem to go to them and they never get what they pay for.
Oracle? You mean the Cerner system that the VA bought? That's only been rolled-out at... what... five or six Medical Centers out of the 160 or so that they operate. Are you talking about the online experience at one of those thus-equipped facilities or are you talking about the older tech used at the rest of the Centers?

Voting records for at least the last seven years tell the story. Except for Manchin and Sinema, votes for democrat bills have been unanimous among democrats. Republican bills have been defeated for four of the last seven years by democrat "lock step" voting. I laugh every time I hear one of those lying bastards say bipartisan.

Well, it certainly is true that you tend to see republicans break ranks than you do the dems. As you say, dems tend to vote the same whereas repubs seem to go against their party, from what I’ve seen.

Well, it certainly is true that you tend to see republicans break ranks than you do the dems. As you say, dems tend to vote the same whereas repubs seem to go against their party, from what I’ve seen.
Then you ain’t looking

Oracle? You mean the Cerner system that the VA bought? That's only been rolled-out at... what... five or six Medical Centers out of the 160 or so that they operate. Are you talking about the online experience at one of those thus-equipped facilities or are you talking about the older tech used at the rest of the Centers?
I don't know where all they've rolled out Cerner. I have been forced to use it at the Mann Grandstaff VA Medical Center in Spokane for more than two years and it is still more cumbersome than before the roll out. I don't understand why they need four different systems to log in either. I mean MyHealtheVet worked fine for me. Now they have IDme, Login.gov, and DS Logon as well. The more of this crap they add, the less intuitive it is.

Again… there was no poison pill on the Vets Burn Pit Bill and Republicans fought it tooth and nail

There’s no “both sides” about that.

Republicans see Vet issues purely in political terms
Again, you’re focusing on one bill, I’m talking in general. Yes, there is “both sides”. Dems vote down bills for “poison pill” reasons just like repubs. Most bills that are voted down are because of that reason.

Forum List

Back