🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats elected Trump.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The left keeps whining about the people who elected Trump but they're missing the mark by a mile.

Trump is only president because DEMOCRATS in traditionally DEMOCRAT districts flipped and voted for Trump to avoid the bitch.

Truth hurts so suck it up.

The left keeps whining about the people who elected Trump but they're missing the mark by a mile.

Trump is only president because DEMOCRATS in traditionally DEMOCRAT districts flipped and voted for Trump to avoid the bitch.

No, the truth is ...because I was one of them

The Democrats saw Trump as an independent while the republicans hated him along with fox news..

The democrats believed his lies , and then he turned on them picking Mike Pence as Vice President and see the truth that Trump is a douch , flipped to get his win from the extreme righties..

The left either voted for their own party, or didn't vote.

This is why the democrats hate him while the righties act like they have loved him from the beginning, looking the other way when he lies or screws up..

I truly think if Dems haven't cheated Sanders, they would have higher chances to win. Looks like a lot of Americans just hated to see an old lying corrupt Soros bi*ch with the signs of Parkinson disease as a president of their country.

So, yes, making Hillary their candidate, Dems helped the country to elect Trump. Thanks, Dems, the cheaters.

Last edited:
WTDnnwE.gif

Can you blame them for passing on the Hag and the Clinton Crime Family Foundation with its pay to play influence corruption?

The Democrats saw Trump as an independent while the republicans hated him along with fox news..

The democrats believed his lies , and then he turned on them picking Mike Pence as Vice President and see the truth that Trump is a douch , flipped to get his win from the extreme righties..

This is why the democrats hate him while the righties act like they have loved him from the beginning, looking the other way when he lies or screws up..

Your narrative ignores the part the Hag played in losing and how Bernie might have fared far better had the DNC not shafted him.

The Democrat party are to "blame" for Trump being elected.

First they abandoned their base the middle class. The Democrat party is now the party of illegals, Muslim refugees, and trans gender.

Second they stole the nomination from Bernie. Most of my friends and people I work with are liberal Democrats. When Bernie got the nomination stolen from him they all stayed home. I am sure there were people who hate voted for Trump.

The Democrat party better be careful because we might get Trump Democrats. The people the Democrats left behind and people who hated him being converted to Republicans.

All that has to happen is people get good jobs and they can take their kids to Disney World/Land.

"Progressives" (ha) and their ridiculous behaviors played a role as well.

Annoy enough people with PC, Identity Politics, bathroom assignments, jihadist spinning and wedding cakes, and the issues don't matter as much.

Maybe be a little less noxious for a start.

Your narrative ignores the part the Hag played in losing and how Bernie might have fared far better had the DNC not shafted him.

Bernie was popular with the young folk, but I felt that he was too far left. Hillary sucked and so did Trump so many just voted for their own party..
She had a good chance but then Comey came out wit a dinger 1 week before the election that did her in,

I truly think if Dems haven't cheated Sanders, they would have higher chances to win. Looks like a lot of Americans just hated to see an old lying corrupt Soros bi*ch with the signs of Parkinson disease as a president of their country.

So, yes, making Hillary their candidate, Dems helped the country to elect Trump. Thanks, Dems.

He is a good guy for sure, very caring..but just too giving ...Free everything..

Bernie was popular with the young folk, but I felt that he was too far left. Hillary sucked and so did Trump so many just voted for their own party..
She had a good chance but then Comey came out wit a dinger 1 week before the election that did her in,

Fair assessment.

Comey was just another log on the fire, imo.

Clinton's gift to the Trump win was when she insulted voters as being deplorable and irredeemable. Anyone at that point that was undecided became a Trump voter. And to this day the name calling has never stopped.

Berating citizens who disagree with any of the D's platform has not worked and yet the Democrats continue at full speed to insult their fellow countrymen. What have they lost country wide; something like 1200 plus seats?

YAY! Keep it up puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

The Democrat party are to "blame" for Trump being elected.

First they abandoned their base the middle class. The Democrat party is now the party of illegals, Muslim refugees, and trans gender.

Second they stole the nomination from Bernie. Most of my friends and people I work with are liberal Democrats. When Bernie got the nomination stolen from him they all stayed home. I am sure there were people who hate voted for Trump.

The Democrat party better be careful because we might get Trump Democrats. The people the Democrats left behind and people who hated him being converted to Republicans.

All that has to happen is people get good jobs and they can take their kids to Disney World/Land.

My party----(registered democrat since I reached the age of majority) ---will rise again-----we are
temporarily pixilated------first time in MY WHOLE LIFE that I voted republican

Bernie was popular because he wasn't a real Democrat just like Trump is popular because he isn't a Republican.

Comey didn't hurt Hillary. Comey wouldn't have done what he did if Hillary had a good chance.

My party----(registered democrat since I reached the age of majority) ---will rise again-----we are
temporarily pixilated------first time in MY WHOLE LIFE that I voted republican

The party isn't dead. How long they stay in the wilderness depends on how long it takes for them to admit their problems. I just don't think it will happen while Trump is in office.

Forum List

Back