Democrats, Explain Why You Want A Communist Country

Not requiring corporations to contribute to society is a handout
Incorrect, as nothing is being handed out.
Helping struggling Americans is Patriotism
No, that's called "charity" if it's done voluntarily, "wealth redistribution" if it's mandated.
You might want to look up the word "patriotism" before misusing it again.
Nothing more patriotic than helping those who need help

You misused the term again. Definition of insanity?
Yes, I know
You think hugging a flag is patriotism.

View attachment 509826

But doing things to help all Americans is TRUE PARIOTISM
and dems think burning the flag is patriotism .
Protesting injustice is patriotism

Nice try

But it doesn’t include killing people over a lie propagated by a President too egotistical to admit he lost

sooo you condemn the marxist insurrection that that seized US territory in Seattle that set up there own nation of Chaz[Chop] where people were murdered right ....

So why bother asking???

Doesn't matter now, I got my answer anyways.
have you noticed that the leftist havent refuted or criticized communism ....yes indeed you got their answer !good job !:cool:

Your assumption is assinine. Its that your self talk?

No, that's my conclusion from what I see from the leftwingers on here.

You sound like an uneducated teen-ager looking for attention. Communists, my ass.
You sound like an uneducated, live life in denial, teen-ager looking for attention.

You are another moron who thinks Democrats are Communists.. That's all Trump's got left, isn't it?
Trump?

I have been calling you assholes commies for 20 fucking years. You know why. Because it's true.

commie
Right, nutjob.

As your communist dear leader sent communist China a birthday tweet?

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019
and the criminals the scum demonRATS support, antifa and black flies matter, traumatized city upon city, in AMERICA, and you're ok w/ that....xiden is a traitor to AMERICA, and retards like you just deny...
that makes you the nut job
Biden is a traitor?
According to Q NUT daily, Trump humpers, AM radio, FOX, OAN, Newsmax and Breitbart.
They can just FEEL IT.
Trump humpers support rioting insurrectionist.
If Trump humpers support them, they support the bombing of the FBI building in Oklahoma city that killed 168 people too.
I can make comparisons too, retard.
you got nothing....except shit 4 brains....:ahole-1:
I don't defend and support a retard, YOU do.

"In June of 1775 the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump read in his speech.
"The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket's red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant."

Makes you an imbecile.
i don't support the pedophile in the white house....you do
makes you a pathetic retard
No, I don't support the pedo, who used to be in the white house.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says after seeing the actress Arianne Zucker on the set of the soap opera on which he was to appear. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

"And when you're a star they let you do it," Trump continued. "You can do anything."
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

"Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything,"

I agree, it makes you a pathetic retard.
i see....you support pedophile xiden....wheres your link for your accusation on TRUMP? YOU LIE...period....
it makes YOU a pathetic, pedophile loving, shit stain
All you have are Q NUT accusations, just like voter fraud, no evidence, just like the orange, grifting pervert you love and support.
www.foxnews.com › entertainment › pageant
www.independent.co.uk › news › world
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-3829969
www.youtube.com › watch
people.com › politics › donald-trump-walks-in-miss
www.buzzfeednews.com › article › kendalltaggart
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2016

So why bother asking???

have you noticed that the leftist havent refuted or criticized communism ....yes indeed you got their answer !good job !:cool:

You sound like an uneducated teen-ager looking for attention. Communists, my ass.
You sound like an uneducated, live life in denial, teen-ager looking for attention.

You are another moron who thinks Democrats are Communists.. That's all Trump's got left, isn't it?
Trump?

I have been calling you assholes commies for 20 fucking years. You know why. Because it's true.

commie
Right, nutjob.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

and the criminals the scum demonRATS support, antifa and black flies matter, traumatized city upon city, in AMERICA, and you're ok w/ that....xiden is a traitor to AMERICA, and retards like you just deny...
Biden is a traitor?
According to Q NUT daily, Trump humpers, AM radio, FOX, OAN, Newsmax and Breitbart.
They can just FEEL IT.
If Trump humpers support them, they support the bombing of the FBI building in Oklahoma city that killed 168 people too.

"In June of 1775 the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump read in his speech.
"The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter at Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket's red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant."

Makes you an imbecile.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

“I’ve gotta use some tic tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says after seeing the actress Arianne Zucker on the set of the soap opera on which he was to appear. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

"And when you're a star they let you do it," Trump continued. "You can do anything."
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything."

i see....you support pedophile xiden....wheres your link for your accusation on TRUMP? YOU LIE...period....
All you have are Q NUT accusations, just like voter fraud, no evidence, just like the orange, grifting pervert you love and support.
www.youtube.com › watch
all you do is spew scum demonRAT LIES...
so, shit stain, wheres your link for that accusation? just like a brain dead demonRAT, you deflect, because you have NOTHING...you lie and thats the bottom line
YOU are a pathetic, pedophile loving, shit stain
btw--you can stick that publisher shit you call links...we need something NEWS worthy...not the propaganda spewing opinion idiots

We went commie with the 16th amendment.

All Marx did was to embellish on that.

So why bother asking???

Trump?

commie
Right, nutjob.

Biden is a traitor?
They can just FEEL IT.

Makes you an imbecile.

www.youtube.com › watch
so, shit stain, wheres your link for that accusation? just like a brain dead demonRAT, you deflect, because you have NOTHING...you lie and thats the bottom line
btw--you can stick that publisher shit you call links...we need something NEWS worthy...not the propaganda spewing opinion idiots
You are embarrassing yourself... You can't seem to be able to discuss things...

Smokin showed you where your argument was from an alternative reality and you got annoyed. You then went on a childish rant...

Have you anything constructive to say or is your arguement based on childish name calling...

What's your point again?
Read the title of the thread and look at this picture.
Are you intelligent enough to both stay on topic and discern the relevance?
056.jpg

So why bother asking???

Trump?

commie
Right, nutjob.

Biden is a traitor?
They can just FEEL IT.

Makes you an imbecile.

www.youtube.com › watch
You are embarrassing yourself... You can't seem to be able to discuss things...

Smokin showed you where your argument was from an alternative reality and you got annoyed. You then went on a childish rant...

Have you anything constructive to say or is your arguement based on childish name calling...
you are embarrassing for supporting the deflection...but hey, thats what scum demonRATS do
the shit you just typed has nothing constructive in it...whats your point?
and nobody showed me any thing, other than spewed shit from publishers...quit embarrassing yourself, all over the question: wheres your link for that accusation?
scum demonRATS will never learn

Not like I'm going to get very many answers here either, but since the subject was already brought up in my Joe Biden question thread I was just curious.

How about you explain how you became so stupid as to believe Democrats want communism? I'd be really interested how conservatives came to be so ignorant and stupid when it comes to the opposition and why they lie about Democrats all of the time?

Why don't we talk about the fascism, racism and white supremacy of Trump's Republican Party. That's a really huge problem for the United States. How do we cleanse Republican Party of this filth that have taken them over?

How about you explain how you became so stupid as to believe Democrats want communism? I'd be really interested how conservatives came to be so ignorant and stupid when it comes to the opposition and why they lie about Democrats all of the time?

Why don't we talk about the fascism, racism and white supremacy of Trump's Republican Party. That's a really huge problem for the United States. How do we cleanse Republican Party of this filth that have taken them over?

America saw how the Obama-Biden Regime kissed up to Communist Cuba, how Biden's son took billions from Red China.

And the way Democrat governor Fredo Cuomo let the Communist cop killer out of prison as well.

Democrat actions show where they stand today on the issue of communism.

America saw how the Obama-Biden Regime kissed up to Communist Cuba, how Biden's son took billions from Red China.

And the way Democrat governor Fredo Cuomo let the Communist cop killer out of prison as well.

Billions?

How much did the the former president’s bitch daughter get?

Scoreboard!

First, why don’t you create a thread about what you believe the Republican Party stand for and not derail this thread just because you didn’t like the question!

Second, when you have members like Bernie Sanders and AOC who are DSA members then yes the question should be asked why those like them want to March is toward their version of Communism and before you deny those two do not support communism or elements of Communism you should read up on the DSA and their goals for their view of what America should be because they sure do support some aspects of Communism even if you wish to deny it!

Obama is not a Communist and neither is Biden…

Obama is a idealist which in my opinion made him a terrible President and Biden is just another watered down Jimmy Carter.

Cortez and Sanders are communists or they support some aspects of the Communist way of thinking!

Once you install Marxism and the producers and people who work hard to excel realize that they will end up getting rewarded the same as the lazy and unmotivated, production will decline.

Why should I work hard when my coworkers are sitting on their asses all day or at home even and getting paid the same?

fascism, racism and white supremacy of Trump's Republican Party

Can you provide in-context videos of such beliefs?
Of course you can't.
LibBots just spout shit all day long.

First, why don’t you create a thread about what you believe the Republican Party stand for and not derail this thread just because you didn’t like the question!

Second, when you have members like Bernie Sanders and AOC who are DSA members then yes the question should be asked why those like them want to March is toward their version of Communism and before you deny those two do not support communism or elements of Communism you should read up on the DSA and their goals for their view of what America should be because they sure do support some aspects of Communism even if you wish to deny it!
Can you provide a statement from either AOC or Bernie that supports your opinion that they want communism.

Forum List

Back