Democrats, Explain Why You Want A Communist Country

The left wants marxism, specifically the transfer of wealth from those with means to those with needs.

So in other words they want to go ahead and steal from those who've earned it because they're too freaking lazy to get a job and would rather depend on the government taking care of them? Yeah, sounds about right actually. I guess I sort of answered my own question lol

You can stop this nonsense and file it with your other "Big Lies". It's already been reported that the majority of the people on some form of welfare are both employed and white. Plus, those same people are having trouble feeding their families, depend on all sorts of help just to make it from day to day. And then their heads get closer and closer to going under every day.

Joe McCarthy begat the John Birch Society which begat the Party of the Rumpers. Like the ones before, keep lying about it. But remember this, America is getting closer and closer to feeding our children.

From 1924 through 1988, the CPUSA had run candidates for POTUS. Since 1988, they've supported the democrat nominees. It's not hard to connect the dots from there.

And I think we find that the GOP (Party of the Rumpers) have been supported by the KKK and about every white supremist group in existance. The difference is, the CPUSA doesn't actively support the Dems while the KKK and others have become the militant branch of the GOP.

And your conclusion being that if you’re not a flag waving hard right conservative republican, the only other thing you can be is a communist?

That isn't what I said. Stop twisting my words around.

From 1924 through 1988, the CPUSA had run candidates for POTUS. Since 1988, they've supported the democrat nominees. It's not hard to connect the dots from there.

And I think we find that the GOP (Party of the Rumpers) have been supported by the KKK and about every white supremist group in existance. The difference is, the CPUSA doesn't actively support the Dems while the KKK and others have become the militant branch of the GOP.
I think we find that the scum demonRATS, beijing xiden to be precise, have been supported by the KKK for years...with beijing xiden posing 4 pics w/them.....pathetic you are

Your assumption is assinine. Its that your self talk?

No, that's my conclusion from what I see from the leftwingers on here.

You sound like an uneducated teen-ager looking for attention. Communists, my ass.
You sound like an uneducated, live life in denial, teen-ager looking for attention.

You are another moron who thinks Democrats are Communists.. That's all Trump's got left, isn't it?

So in other words they want to go ahead and steal from those who've earned it because they're too freaking lazy to get a job and would rather depend on the government taking care of them? Yeah, sounds about right actually. I guess I sort of answered my own question lol
Exactly. The vast majority of them are what has been historically described as "useful idiots".
View attachment 509197
Useful republicans(idiots) is an old saying
"useful" scum demonRATS don't exist...never did

Your assumption is assinine. Its that your self talk?

No, that's my conclusion from what I see from the leftwingers on here.

You sound like an uneducated teen-ager looking for attention. Communists, my ass.
You sound like an uneducated, live life in denial, teen-ager looking for attention.

You are another moron who thinks Democrats are Communists.. That's all Trump's got left, isn't it?
and you are a brain dead piece of shit that lives life in denial....i can tell you didn't get any farther than pre-k
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

Forum List

Back