Democrats getting more votes for their money

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Amazing difference. Chart at link.

Wave watch: Democrats getting more votes for their money

One big warning for Republicans in the midterm elections: Democrats got more votes for their money in every competitive special election since President Trump took office, as this comparison of Federal Election Commission filings and election returns shows.

Why it matters: Republicans still won most of the races, but Democrats narrowed the partisan gap in each race by an average of 16 points compared to each district's GOP leanings. Money matters, and Republicans have a lot of it. But the gap in return on investment is another factor in the uphill battle Republicans are facing in races around the country.

Big picture: Democrats and Republicans are going toe-to-toe in the 2018 fundraising wars, and the breakdown in spending by party committees and outside groups shows where Democrats can invest less and make significant gains — even in deep-red Republican districts.

Keep attacking the majority of this country and lose big in November. Focus on convincing people on the policies or you're doomed!

The republicans will hold both houses of congress is currently the way things are shaping up.

Republicans should campaign on, "sure my opponent is telling you he/she is a nice person, but if you elect him/her, he/she will take your money and guns and give them to Illegals

Keep attacking the majority of this country and lose big in November. Focus on convincing people on the policies or you're doomed!

The republicans will hold both houses of congress is currently the way things are shaping up.
Can’t wait for Pelosi to come back

Republicans should campaign on, "sure my opponent is telling you he/she is a nice person, but if you elect him/her, he/she will take your money and guns and give them to Illegals
democrats are running on "trump sucks"

Dems 2018: We'll impeach Trump, throw the country into chaos, take your money and guns and throw open the border so we're a sanctuary country

Amazing difference. Chart at link.

Wave watch: Democrats getting more votes for their money

One big warning for Republicans in the midterm elections: Democrats got more votes for their money in every competitive special election since President Trump took office, as this comparison of Federal Election Commission filings and election returns shows.

Why it matters: Republicans still won most of the races, but Democrats narrowed the partisan gap in each race by an average of 16 points compared to each district's GOP leanings. Money matters, and Republicans have a lot of it. But the gap in return on investment is another factor in the uphill battle Republicans are facing in races around the country.

Big picture: Democrats and Republicans are going toe-to-toe in the 2018 fundraising wars, and the breakdown in spending by party committees and outside groups shows where Democrats can invest less and make significant gains — even in deep-red Republican districts.

Sure, it is like a guy who shoots 130 playing golf, getting more for his money than the guy who shoots 75.

Dems 2018: We'll impeach Trump, throw the country into chaos, take your money and guns and throw open the border so we're a sanctuary country
and the whole time tell you no, we're not spying on you, this is all legal!

Dont trust anyone that quotes Neil smoking deGrasse Tyson
Or anyone else that has more than a high school diploma. Trump loves the uneducated and they love him.

An Republican voting "uneducated" farmer, welder, millwright, painter, roofer, carpenter, mechanic, plumber with or without a high school diploma is far more valuable to the country than an "educated" and unemployable and unemployed Democrat voter with a useless college degree.

In short: Slob > Snob.

Or anyone else that has more than a high school diploma. Trump loves the uneducated and they love him.
Huh? that was weak. You Trump hating baboons have no idea whats going on.
Just quoting your orange Jesus.
trump loves the uneducated - Bing video
Your delusion has taken its toll on your sanity.

Huh? that was weak. You Trump hating baboons have no idea whats going on.
Just quoting your orange Jesus.
trump loves the uneducated - Bing video
Your delusion has taken its toll on your sanity.
You didn`t like the video? I didn`t realize that it included one of Trump`s 3,000 lies. He didn`t get 46% of the Hispanic vote, he got 29%. I`m delusional because I don`t like being lied to?
Donald Trump loves the 'poorly educated' — and they love him

More like "Trump policy sucks" which it does.
Nothing Trump has done has affected me, in fact, quite the opposite. You need to leave your basement once in a while.
If you are only concerned with what directly and immediately affects you, you are doing it wrong. What affects you should be a primary concern but some of it will not be materializing immediately or in a distinct and obvious way.

Forum List

Back