Democrats hate Carson because he is black

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

Barack "Hussein" Obama
He is not a "real" American
We can't be sure he isn't a Muslim
Obama is "divisive"
He can't speak without a teleprompter

Racist? How can that be racist if we didn't call him n*gger?

Referring to Barack Hussein Obama - his REAL name - as Barack Hussein Obama RACIST??
When he was born in Hawaii, Hawaii was not an American state.
He considers the Muslim braying to prayer the most beautiful sound, should one have any doubt that he is Muslim?
He, Himself declared America derisive and divisive during his apology tour in 2009.
Well, can he? And why is claiming that he can't - supported by his mumbling without one, every time - RACIST??

If anyone called him n*gger, it would not be any worse than calling GWB a shrub, monkey, chimpanzee or worse.
They became a state in 59 and he was born in 61. Liar.

We all know the intent on using the HUSSAIN middle name. We get what you are saying. WINK WINK.

does the o/p realize how stupid this thread is. we already voted for a black president.

people dislike carson as a candidate because the things he says are nuts.

Racist often make "Exceptions" for "good ones".

It's more proof that you are a racist.

does the o/p realize how stupid this thread is. we already voted for a black president.

yeah, the whole rightwingnut thing about accusing others of racist for calling them on their bigotry is getting long in the tooth.

:cuckoo:

Apparently 3 out 4 conservatives hate Carson because he's black because they support someone else for the nomination.
Lets see a black person actually get nominated in the GOP before you go flapping your gums, ok? He has never been elected by republicans, no black man has ever been nominated for president let alone won it running as a GOP. Powell & Rice were appointed house slave tokens. Appointed by Bush so he could say, "look, blacks like us". Sure, rich ones do.

See, rich blacks are just like rich white people. A lot of them are arrogant and think they are better than the rest of us. So BFD the GOP are running a guy who doesn't have a prayer in hell of getting the nomination. Not a prayer.

Do you know why you don't run a black republican politician and you have to go out and find an uncle tom like Carson or Herman Cain? Because Racist Republicans won't vote for a black person. Try to get Carson to run a fucking state before you try to make him President. Or win a Senate seat. Hell, I'd settle for a House member. Got any good black house members to run for POTUS? I didn't think so.

yeah, the whole rightwingnut thing about accusing others of racist for calling them on their bigotry is getting long in the tooth.

:cukoo:
All you have to do is ask a Republican why blacks don't vote GOP and that will expose their racism. The answer they usually give? Black people are stupid and want to stay on welfare. LOL.

:cuckoo:

That's not what this thread is about. We are not calling your racist because of any supposed accusation of bigotry.

We are calling your racist because you hate Ben Carson because he is black.

Apparently 3 out 4 conservatives hate Carson because he's black because they support someone else for the nomination.
Lets see a black person actually get nominated in the GOP before you go flapping your gums, ok? He has never been elected by republicans, no black man has ever been nominated for president let alone won it running as a GOP. Powell & Rice were appointed house slave tokens. Appointed by Bush so he could say, "look, blacks like us". Sure, rich ones do.

See, rich blacks are just like rich white people. A lot of them are arrogant and think they are better than the rest of us. So BFD the GOP are running a guy who doesn't have a prayer in hell of getting the nomination. Not a prayer.

Do you know why you don't run a black republican politician and you have to go out and find an uncle tom like Carson or Herman Cain? Because Racist Republicans won't vote for a black person. Try to get Carson to run a fucking state before you try to make him President. Or win a Senate seat. Hell, I'd settle for a House member. Got any good black house members to run for POTUS? I didn't think so.

Only a racist could look at Powell and Rice's careers and think they were tokens.

Which is not surprising considering the way you guys hate Ben Carson for being black.

You mean that black man who grew up white in white rich neighborhoods and goes to only white vacation areas? Lol yea yiu go right a head and hang your hat on the whitest black man ever lol

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Why don't black people vote GOP?

Trying to turn it around when someone calls you on your racism is getting pretty long in tooth.

Man up and take ownership of your racism.

Only a racist could look at Powell and Rice's careers and think they were tokens.

Which is not surprising considering the way you guys hate Ben Carson for being black.
Come on honkey! Why don't blacks vote GOP?

Trying to turn it around when someone calls you on your racism is getting pretty long in tooth.

I do man up and admit that black society is a huge disappointment and they need to do better before white America is going to give a shit about them. On that we agree.

But I don't agree with you on a lot of other things that would make you the racist and me a liberal.

But I'll agree to blacks, any negative words spoken about their culture or any blame on them for the mess their in in met with the claim that even us liberals are stupid.

But I'm not like you. I at least understand why blacks don't vote GOP. It isn't because they are all stupid. But that's what you believe, right?

Come on honkey! Why don't blacks vote GOP?

You only hate Powell and Rice and Carson because they are black.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I do man up and admit that black society is a huge disappointment and they need to do better before white America is going to give a shit about them. On that we agree.

But I don't agree with you on a lot of other things that would make you the racist and me a liberal.

But I'll agree to blacks, any negative words spoken about their culture or any blame on them for the mess their in in met with the claim that even us liberals are stupid.

But I'm not like you. I at least understand why blacks don't vote GOP. It isn't because they are all stupid. But that's what you believe, right?

Nope. Not even close.

Listen, we cons didn't make the rules when it comes to criticizing black presidential candidates.

We are just playing by them.

And pointing out that you guys are, by your own definition of the word, demonstrating that you are racist.

Nope. Not even close.

Listen, we cons didn't make the rules when it comes to criticizing black presidential candidates.

We are just playing by them.

And pointing out that you guys are, by your own definition of the word, demonstrating that you are racist.

Whatever you need to help you sleep nights.

But if you ever do get in touch with that whole reality thing,you might find that it's an issues thing and it about color. No matter how you try to justify and excuse your bigotry.

For twenty years or more I've been hearing this conservative victimology rant...

...liberals aren't allowed to criticize black conservatives because it's racist. It's the right's demented form of affirmative action.

Forum List

Back