Democrats have learned NOTHING

They couldnt beat Trump by shit talking & hate speech about him & his followers so here we are months after his rise to top dog status and what are they doing?

The same damn thing. 95% of all the Trump bashing I see is based on him, the man, and very little to do with his policy decisions. No mention of the roaring stock market and low unemployment numbers that were touted regularly by them when Obama was president. No mention of the jobs numbers. Just endless talk about Twitter and Trumps persona.

You idiots have to get a message of your own that doesn't include the personality of others. A message about jobs, energy, a focus on middle America, some ideas on international affairs...etc.

TRUMP IS A POOPY HEAD is not an effective platform.
As you can see by some of the responses to your thread, and all over the board, and pretty much everywhere else, they're just refusing to look in the mirror.

And I still get my hopes up every time I see a panel of Democrats discussing what they have to do, and every time they ignore the mirror.

The loudest voices on the Left are just nasty, annoying, hateful people. Not the politicians - the regular, everyday, rank & file lefties. And people will vote against that, REGARDLESS of the issues.

A few actual, honest liberals - like the one below - get it. The rest refuse to.

as you can see, RW's are too chickenshit to comment on the link I provided.

I commented on it but a smart person that what's to discuss that thread would DO IT IN THAT THREAD.

They couldnt beat Trump by shit talking & hate speech about him & his followers so here we are months after his rise to top dog status and what are they doing?

The same damn thing. 95% of all the Trump bashing I see is based on him, the man, and very little to do with his policy decisions. No mention of the roaring stock market and low unemployment numbers that were touted regularly by them when Obama was president. No mention of the jobs numbers. Just endless talk about Twitter and Trumps persona.

You idiots have to get a message of your own that doesn't include the personality of others. A message about jobs, energy, a focus on middle America, some ideas on international affairs...etc.

Yes but his is orange.

How can you not make fun of an orange man?

Not that they are racist or anything.

As you can see by some of the responses to your thread, and all over the board, and pretty much everywhere else, they're just refusing to look in the mirror.

And I still get my hopes up every time I see a panel of Democrats discussing what they have to do, and every time they ignore the mirror.

The loudest voices on the Left are just nasty, annoying, hateful people. Not the politicians - the regular, everyday, rank & file lefties. And people will vote against that, REGARDLESS of the issues.

A few actual, honest liberals - like the one below - get it. The rest refuse to.

Holy cow. He's certainly no fan of Trump but he hit the nail on the head.

I wish I could get them to watch it.

But I know how things are, they'd ignore it. And that's the problem.

Grampaw started the thread with his opinion, I responded with my opinion ... RW dopes cant quite grasp reality.

nothing more to learn.

That thread proves my point further.

Trump is hand tied by a Congress that is full of diverse opinions on how to deal with it so he's being pragmatic as that is likely his only choice.
Somehow that pragmatism is a problem I guess since you're so used to Obama and the Democratic party walking in lockstep.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRERP DERP

congress had nothing to do with the article in the link I provrded.. NOTHING

like I said, NEXT CONTESTANT
You didn't read it. Lol.

For those that generally skip the crap Siete posts (most do because it is mindless crap), It is about the amount of time it is taking to replace Obamacare and Trumps renewed calls to repeal it.

That thread proves my point further.

Trump is hand tied by a Congress that is full of diverse opinions on how to deal with it so he's being pragmatic as that is likely his only choice.
Somehow that pragmatism is a problem I guess since you're so used to Obama and the Democratic party walking in lockstep.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRERP DERP

congress had nothing to do with the article in the link I provrded.. NOTHING

like I said, NEXT CONTESTANT
You didn't read it. Lol.

For those that generally skip the crap Siete posts (most do because it is mindless crap), It is about the amount of time it is taking to replace Obamacare and Trumps renewed calls to repeal it.
For some reason he's under the impression that his thread overrides the millions of tweets, speeches & news stories that all focus on Donald the man and not Donald the president.

Total poppycock. I have seen his policies (or lack thereof) attacked over and over again. The moron has no idea what he is doing. This is the most disgraceful person to hold the office of president. He has reduced it to a mockery...don't believe for one minute he gives a shit about you Gramps. You are nothing but a means to an end. He is a Fake News creator who is laughing at you.

Last edited:
EVERYONE has learned exactly what a candy ass, whining, little bitch Trump is. If he cant find something to cry about he invents it.

He lies so the media can catch it, and make a story out of it, then he calls them fake media just to stir the shit and get attention ..

Fk him.
I rest my case.

NOTHING about his job performance. Only highschool drama.

Dude. What could be said about his job peeformance? Go ahead. Splain it to me.

Holy cow. He's certainly no fan of Trump but he hit the nail on the head.

I wish I could get them to watch it.

But I know how things are, they'd ignore it. And that's the problem.

Mac and Gramps. Two peas in a pod?

Jesus how long are cons going to delude themselves that Trump won by a landslide. He lost by almost 4 million votes. And he only won a couple key states by less than 1% because he tells great big whopping lies and tiny minority of people that were enough to sway an electoral count bought his bullshit. Since orange-turd has taken office he's lost all of those people and a lot of Republicans as well.

Almost 4 million people more voted for HRC than Trump derps. Go view his inauguration pics again. Crickets!

He weaseled his way in which for a town of weasels that is something for them to celebrate. That was a lifetime ago now. All the public except his deplorable racist alt-righties know he is utterly unfit to be president of the local dog catchers club, let alone the country. But you derps keep trying to spin it, it is sad but funny.

Jesus how long are cons going to delude themselves that Trump won by a landslide. He lost by almost 4 million votes. And he only won a couple key states by less than 1% because he tells great big whopping lies and tiny minority of people that were enough to sway an electoral count bought his bullshit. Since orange-turd has taken office he's lost all of those people and a lot of Republicans as well.

Almost 4 million people more voted for HRC than Trump derps. Go view his inauguration pics again. Crickets!

He weaseled his way in which for a town of weasels that is something for them to celebrate. That was a lifetime ago now. All the public except his deplorable racist alt-righties know he is utterly unfit to be president of the local dog catchers club, let alone the country. But you derps keep trying to spin it, it is sad but funny.

The flip side is how long are you loons going to harp on the popular vote

Total poppycock. I have seen his policies (or lack thereof) attacked over and over again. The moron has no idea what he is doing. This is the most disgraceful person to hold the office of president. He has reduced it to a mockery...don't believe for one minute he gives a shit about you Gramps. You are nothing but a means to an end. He is a Fake News creator who is laughing at you.
This might come as a shock to you, but I don't give a rat's ass if any politician cares about me. I reside in the real world where that touchy feely shit is irrelevant in politics and all that matter are results.

Thus far the results are inconclusive because Trump major policies have yet to be passed by Congress. Having said that I see no downturns in any aspect except for leftists maturity levels.

That's like asking "how long are you going to continue to say water is wet". Water is wet every day, it doesn't change. You can claim it's dry but you just look like an ass when you do that don't you? Like Suck-a-bee.

Back to this COMPLETELY pointless bullshit again?

Get a grip man, the election is over ya tool

That's like asking "how long are you going to continue to say water is wet". Water is wet every day, it doesn't change. You can claim it's dry but you just look like an ass when you do that don't you? Like Suck-a-bee.

Would this be a bad time to say the EC, which Trump won handily, elects POTUS?

Try reading The Constitution, in particular Article II Section 1, and then the 12th Amendment. Nowhere will you find any mention of a simple national popular vote. The Founders were quite rightly concerned about Mob Tyrrany and minority rights, hence our federal system.

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 1 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 12 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Try reading The Constitution, in particular Article II Section 1, and then the 12th Amendment. Nowhere will you find any mention of a simple national popular vote. The Founders were quite rightly concerned about Mob Tyrrany and minority rights, hence our federal system.

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

U.S. Constitution - Article 2 Section 1 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;

The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

The person having the greatest Number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote; a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice. And if the House of Representatives shall not choose a President whenever the right of choice shall devolve upon them, before the fourth day of March next following, then the Vice-President shall act as President, as in the case of the death or other constitutional disability of the President.

The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 12 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net
Meltdown in 3.....2......

Meltdown in 3.....2......

They are already in meltdown, friendo. At this point, they are just unhinged puddles of FEELZ.

Forum List

Back