Democrats have ruined America

Alternative? Why? Do you think democrats will ever permit a fair election?
And this^ right here perfectly illustrates my point. This is what the GOP has become - a bunch of whining conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies. And you guys wonder why you keep losing.

If you’re serious about taking back power from Democrats, you need to stop supporting morons who feed you this crap.

Do you like apples?

Well how do you like them apples? Dumbshit.
iu

And this^ right here perfectly illustrates my point. This is what the GOP has become - a bunch of whining conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies. And you guys wonder why you keep losing.

If you’re serious about taking back power from Democrats, you need to stop supporting morons who feed you this crap.
How 'bout the next they do it so blatantly they all die? Works for me. :dunno:

Of course you are.

One person contributing to the clown show formerly known as the GOP. You’re not solely to blame, but you’ve certainly contributed to the problem.

If you’re serious about taking control away from Democrats, you need to stop looking at them and start taking a serious look at what you are rolling out there as an alternative.

There’s a reason you guys are losing.
Give me an example of how I contributed the problem.

Crime is down there and you were so surprised by the facts you went into a fetal position and called the reports fake. Ha ha ha ha. What a fucking pussy.

You. Are. Mediocre. And you always will be. That’s why you bluster with fake bravado. You’re fully aware that you lack exceptionalism. Quite pathetic.
It’s not down. Not remotely. I posted Multiple links to show as such. 90 seconds.

My votes didn’t matter. I live in MA. Did you mean to give another example?
Democrats are inexorably moving to the next natural step, assassination. I believe there has been one recently. Just to break that cherry. If democrats can convince themselves that the crime rate is down, they can convince themselves that assassination is something else.

Democrats are inexorably moving to the next natural step, assassination. I believe there has been one recently. Just to break that cherry. If democrats can convince themselves that the crime rate is down, they can convince themselves that assassination is something else.
citygator is an idiot. Most Dems see that crime is up. They just don’t care.

I did Not vote in the Republican primaries. I chose the Democrat ballot and voted for Bernie Sanders. I am a registered independent. Did you mean to give another example?
I don’t believe you.

You have also adamantly defended Donald Trump after everything he has done. Do you see anything wrong with Donald Trump’s actions on, and leading up to, Jan 6?

Forum List

Back