Democrats have ruined America

You’re part of the problem for supporting Donald Trump, even after Jan 6. You see nothing wrong with what he did that day.

And then you wonder why your side is losing. Look at what you are offering people as their alternative. You are the problem.
I support him over Joe Biden. 100%. So does Joe Rogan. Jan 6th was a mostly peaceful protest. So if I die tonight, then the problem goes away. You have not once criticized the Democratic Party. But I am the problem? Ha ha ha

I did answer. I said I do not know how much was him versus the media. The same media that Called the BLM riots a “mostly peaceful protest”. I am Policy over Politics. Trumps policies are better. You’re too stupid to see that so now you re paying $10 for fucking grapes. Idiot leftist.
So you are part of the problem. Rather than blaming the idiot who caused that entire incident on Jan 6, you want to blame anyone other than him.

And then you wonder why your side isn’t more successful.

So you are part of the problem. Rather than blaming the idiot who caused that entire incident on Jan 6, you want to blame anyone other than him.

He caused the entire incident? It wasn’t the rioters, who were adults acting of their own free will? You are mentally ill.

I support him over Joe Biden. 100%. So does Joe Rogan. Jan 6th was a mostly peaceful protest. So if I die tonight, then the problem goes away. You have not once criticized the Democratic Party. But I am the problem? Ha ha ha
I already told you that you are not solely responsible for the issues in the Republican Party, but you are clearly part of the problem.

I don’t wonder. Your side gets 92% of the black vote and most of the young people (I want free stuff) vote. It’s a math problem. Just because they win doesn’t mean your side is right. That’s the part you don’t get. Then again you’re a fucking idiot.

He caused the entire incident? It wasn’t the rioters, who were adults acting of their own free will? You are mentally ill.
The rioters are also responsible for their actions. Donald Trump lied to them that the election was stolen and caused the entire thing to spiral out of control. And you don’t have a problem with what he did.

You are part of the problem.

Boy howdy, doesn't that sound familiar. It's almost like you're talking about gas prices, or supply chain shortages, or inflation, or the border.

I don’t wonder. Your side gets 92% of the black vote and most of the young people (I want free stuff) vote. It’s a math problem. Just because they win doesn’t mean your side is right. That’s the part you don’t get. Then again you’re a fucking idiot.
Your side would be far more successful if you cut ties with Trump.

The people have spoken.

You’re. Not. Listening.

The rioters are also responsible for their actions. Donald Trump lied to them that the election was stolen and caused the entire thing to spiral out of control. And you don’t have a problem with what he did.

You are part of the problem.
You said Trump was 100% responsible now you say the rioters are too. So then you don’t know what 100% means. It was stolen. The Twitter files reflect that. Rigged is the more accurate adjective. If I am part of the problem by your weird definition then so are you. My vote has had zero impact on the elections. My donations. Well that’s another story.

How? My votes don’t count. Whether I exist or not there is zero impact on the Democratic or Republican Party.
I already told you. Your support for this man, refusing to see anything wrong with anything he has done, makes your side look insane compared to Democrats. You can’t even acknowledge that Trump acted inappropriately on Jan 6.

You said Trump was 100% responsible now you say the rioters are too. So then you don’t know what 100% means. It was stolen. The Twitter files reflect that. Rigged is the more accurate adjective. If I am part of the problem by your weird definition then so are you. My vote has had zero impact on the elections. My donations. Well that’s another story.
Trump is responsible for what he did. Rioters are responsible for what they did.

Look at what your party is doing. You refuse to blame Trump and you defend the actions of those rioters. And then you wonder why your party isn’t more successful.

I already told you. Your support for this man, refusing to see anything wrong with anything he has done, makes your side look insane compared to Democrats. You can’t even acknowledge that Trump acted inappropriately on Jan 6.
My side is insane? Your side supported the BLM riots, can’t define what a woman is, didn’t criticize Biden for his botched Afghanistan withdrawal, you refuse to admit the laptop is Hunter’s and shows China paying the Biden crime family, you refuse to believe there is a border crisis, you refuse to believe that there is a mass migration away from blue hell hole states. But my side is insane? Lmao!

You’re not solely responsible for the issue. You are not solely capable of changing it either. But you are clearly part of the problem.
the fact that I am debating you despite you calling me a liar shows I am trying to be part of the solution. You started with the personal insults, so how enjoy the retort, Transocrat.

Forum List

Back