Democrats have ruined America

So you don’t see anything wrong with Trump telling people that the election was stolen, riling up his supporters to to fight or they won’t have a country, and pressuring his VP to overturn the results.

You want to blame everyone other than Trump.
He wasn’t wrong. He should have said rigged. His bad. And you want to only blame Trump. Hmmm….are you still wearing a mask?

I’ll make you an avatar bet that Biden peacefully transitions power.
Nope. You have to admit first I did not lie. I do not make bets with those who call me a liar. If you’re ready to walk it back we can make that bet. Plan B. We meet in person and we fight. Your call.

He wasn’t wrong. He should have said rigged. His bad. And you want to only blame Trump. Hmmm….are you still wearing a mask?
The election wasn’t stolen. It wasn’t rigged. He lied to the people because he wanted to stay in power.

And you see very little wrong with his actions. You’re part of the problem.

So you see very little issue with the only POTUS we have ever had who has refused to peacefully transition power.

You’re part of the problem.
Well he was the only potus to win every state in terms of in person votes and lose in terms of mail in ballots. Pretty sure Biden still took office on the 20th.

Nope. You have to admit first I did not lie. I do not make bets with those who call me a liar. If you’re ready to walk it back we can make that bet. Plan B. We meet in person and we fight. Your call.
If you don’t want to make the bet, that’s on you. Shows how dishonest you are. You run your mouth but then can’t back it up with a harmless wager.

The election wasn’t stolen. It wasn’t rigged. He lied to the people because he wanted to stay in power.

And you see very little wrong with his actions. You’re part of the problem.
Twitter files show it was rigged. You’re part of the problem if you can’t admit that. Matt Taibi and Michael schellenberger certainly see it was tainted. They aren’t Trump supporters. They are Dems.

So you’re a conspiracy theorist who fell for Trump’s lies and sees little wrong with what he did.

You’re definitely part of the problem.
I am? Matt Taibbi and Michael Schellenberger are conspiracy theorists? You’re part of the problem. You refuse to admit they see that it was rigged. Wow. What a zealot.

I am? Matt Taibbi and Michael Schellenberger are conspiracy theorists? You’re part of the problem. You refuse to admit they see that it was rigged. Wow. What a zealot.
Motherfucker ain't never had no discipline or hard boundaries set.

In for a very rude awakening.

I don't come from a zero discipline and "everybody wins" land. :nono:

Clearly, yes. You’re a conspiracy theorist if you think the election was stolen. I thought you were more sensible than that.

You’re definitely part of the problem.
Rigged. Big difference. Zealot, you won’t answer my questions. Why is that? Cause you’re a zealot.

Forum List

Back