Democrats have ruined America

So you don’t see anything wrong with Trump telling people that the election was stolen, riling up his supporters to to fight or they won’t have a country, and pressuring his VP to overturn the results.

You want to blame everyone other than Trump.
Don't vote for him.

So you're stupid enough to think we don't know?

Okay. That's OK. Ya done fucked with just about everyone's livelyhood in America. Fucked it all up, even.

You'll be lucky to not be tarred and feathered, rode out of town on a rail, then tossed into a ditch with a pack of matches tossed at you right afterwards.
And this^ is what the GOP has become.

A bunch of conspiracy theorist sore loser crybabies who refuse to see anything wrong with Trump’s actions on Jan 6.

And you wonder why you’re not winning.

And I’ll make another avatar bet with you that it goes nowhere.

Of course you won’t take it, just like you wouldn’t do the other one.
I already explained. If you take back calling me a liar. We can freely take bets. Did you forget how to read?

Dude. What the hell was that post? Drunk again?
As i said keep whinging and whining about everything and the young will get bored with you MAGAt morons. The future is obviously for more left liberalism you Chumps need to get used to the inevitable.

As i said keep whinging and whining about everything and the young will get bored with you MAGAt morons. The future is obviously for more left liberalism you Chumps need to get used to the inevitable.
What the hell? You just double down on your incoherence. Go away. Adults are talking.

STFU. I bet you got your lunch money taken by a bully every day.

Well.
You call me a liar and attack my daughters. How should I respond? With kindness?
I didn't attack your daughters.

It's just unfortunate for them that their father is an internet tough guy and a conspiracy theorist who actually believes that the election was stolen.

I already explained. If you take back calling me a liar. We can freely take bets. Did you forget how to read?
You have a history of being dishonest with me, so I don't think much of you swearing on anything.

Additionally, you making claims and then refusing to stand by them just re-affirms my belief that you're not honest.

I didn't attack your daughters.

It's just unfortunate for them that their father is an internet tough guy and a conspiracy theorist who actually believes that the election was stolen.
Sure you did. You refuse to admit that Trans is a problem and trans girls playing sports against them is a problem. So you attack my daughters. You zealot.

You have a history of being dishonest with me, so I don't think much of you swearing on anything.

Additionally, you making claims and then refusing to stand by them just re-affirms my belief that you're not honest.
History? Hmmm…nope. Zero proof of that.

So you won’t take it back.

You’re illogical. You say Biden easily beats Trump so then why would he cede power? Are you eating more retard sandwiches?

What the hell? You just double down on your incoherence. Go away. Adults are talking.
It's true, America is bored with you right wing Chumps whinging about everything. Your guy is going to get his ass handed to him next year when President Biden easily wins the election.

Sure you did. You refuse to admit that Trans is a problem and trans girls playing sports against them is a problem. So you attack my daughters. You zealot.
People don't care about trans athletes as much as they care about the only POTUS we have ever had who did not peacefully transition power. And you see no problem with that.

History? Hmmm…nope. Zero proof of that.

So you won’t take it back.

You’re illogical. You say Biden easily beats Trump so then why would he cede power? Are you eating more retard sandwiches?
What I'm saying is that Biden will peacefully transition power whenever his time is up. You're the one refusing to take a harmless avatar bet on that.

Trump is the only one who would threaten our democracy the way he did, and you have very little issue with that because you're part of the problem.

Forum List

Back