Democrats have ruined America

I don’t believe you.

You have also adamantly defended Donald Trump after everything he has done. Do you see anything wrong with Donald Trump’s actions on, and leading up to, Jan 6?
Of course. I chose The Democrat ballot hoping Sanders would be his opponent both times. So I did not vote for him in the primary and my vote didn’t matter in the general. You say I am the problem. Still waiting for you to explain to me how. I swear on the lives of my kids that I took the Democrat ballot and voted for Sanders.

Now you said I am the problem. Did you not? Are you back pedaling now?

Of course. I chose The Democrat ballot hoping Sanders would be his opponent both times. So I did not vote for him in the primary and my vote didn’t matter in the general. You say I am the problem. Still waiting for you to explain to me how. I swear on the lives of my kids that I took the Democrat ballot and voted for Sanders.

Now you said I am the problem. Did you not? Are you back pedaling now?
I just answered that and I told you that I don’t believe you.

You have adamantly defended Donald Trump after everything he has done. You are the problem as much as any other Trumpster.

Do you see anything wrong with Donald Trump’s actions on, and leading up to, Jan 6?

The country is losing. It’s mind boggling how you don’t see that.
Instead of trying to pin that on Democrats, you need to re-evaluate what your party has offered as an alternative.

But you won’t. You’re going to continue to see nothing wrong with Jan 6 or Donald Trump and then you’re going to keep wondering why your party keeps losing.

I just answered that and I told you that I don’t believe you.

You have adamantly defended Donald Trump after everything he has done. You are the problem as much as any other Trumpster.

Do you see anything wrong with Donald Trump’s actions on, and leading up to, Jan 6?
I swore on the lives of my kids and you dismissed that. Fuck off.

Instead of trying to pin that on Democrats, you need to re-evaluate what your party has offered as an alternative.

But you won’t. You’re going to continue to see nothing wrong with Jan 6 or Donald Trump and then you’re going to keep wondering why your party keeps losing.
You’re like a retarded parrot. Jan 6th. Jan 6th. Jan 6th.

— More policing
— Strong border security
— Recognize Trans as a mental illness
— Energy independence meaning open the Keystone and cease the war on fossil fuels
— Release the Twitter files and prove that the Democratic Party colluded with Big Tech and called the laptop Russian disinformation when it wasn’t. Swayed votes
— Reduce mail in ballots.
— Stop sending billions to Ukraine
— More opportunity zones

The message is quite clear. But you concentrate on:

— Jan 6th
— Abortion
— Trans rights above all other rights
— Woke DAs who don’t prosecute criminals

You called me a liar when I swore on the lives of my kids. The world will be better when you’re no longer a part of it. I mean that sincerely. I hope a great and awful tragedy befalls you.

We are done. Don’t post in my threads any more.

Notice that you also dodged the question I asked twice. You’re not honest, so don’t expect me to believe you.
I have answered you on this topic before. Jan 6th was stupid, unfortunate and I wish it never happened. How much did Trump influence it versus the media? Tough to say. Am I married to Trump? No. Would I vote for him over Biden? 100%.

Do you have dementia? I have Told you this before multiple times. You retorted that the BLM riots were bad too. You’re a waste of life.

You’re like a retarded parrot. Jan 6th. Jan 6th. Jan 6th.

— More policing
— Strong border security
— Recognize Trans as a mental illness
— Energy independence meaning open the Keystone and cease the war on fossil fuels
— Release the Twitter files and prove that the Democratic Party colluded with Big Tech and called the laptop Russian disinformation when it wasn’t. Swayed votes
— Reduce mail in ballots.
— Stop sending billions to Ukraine
— More opportunity zones

The message is quite clear. But you concentrate on:

— Jan 6th
— Abortion
— Trans rights above all other rights
— Woke DAs who don’t prosecute criminals

You called me a liar when I swore on the lives of my kids. The world will be better when you’re no longer a part of it. I mean that sincerely. I hope a great and awful tragedy befalls you.

We are done. Don’t post in my threads any more.
So you can’t answer if there was anything wrong with what Trump did on Jan 6. You’re as guilty as any other cultist who refuses to see anything wrong with him. You’re going to continue to support him, he’s going to continue to lose, and you will continue to be confused about why you’re losing.

I warned you. You’re not listening.

I have answered you on this topic before. Jan 6th was stupid, unfortunate and I wish it never happened. How much did Trump influence it versus the media? Tough to say. Am I married to Trump? No. Would I vote for him over Biden? 100%.

Do you have dementia? I have Told you this before multiple times. You retorted that the BLM riots were bad too. You’re a waste of life.

I didn’t ask you if Jan 6 was stupid or unfortunate.

I asked you if you see anything wrong with what Trump did on Jan 6. You didn’t answer. It’s a simple question.

You are very much part of the problem if you can’t see anything wrong with Trump’s conduct there.

So you can’t answer if there was anything wrong with what Trump did on Jan 6. You’re as guilty as any other cultist who refuses to see anything wrong with him. You’re going to continue to support him, he’s going to continue to lose, and you will continue to be confused about why you’re losing.

I warned you. You’re not listening.
What does Jan 6th have to do with you stating I am part of the problem? I was in Boston on that day. Should I blame you for the BLM riots and the shooting of the TN school? Is this how it works? Idiot.

I didn’t ask you if Jan 6 was stupid or unfortunate.

I asked you if you see anything wrong with what Trump did on Jan 6. You didn’t answer. It’s a simple question.

You are very much part of the problem if you can’t see anything wrong with Trump’s conduct there.
I did answer. I said I do not know how much was him versus the media. The same media that Called the BLM riots a “mostly peaceful protest”. I am Policy over Politics. Trumps policies are better. You’re too stupid to see that so now you re paying $10 for fucking grapes. Idiot leftist.

What does Jan 6th have to do with you stating I am part of the problem? I was in Boston on that day. Should I blame you for the BLM riots and the shooting of the TN school? Is this how it works? Idiot.
You’re part of the problem for supporting Donald Trump, even after Jan 6. You see nothing wrong with what he did that day.

And then you wonder why your side is losing. Look at what you are offering people as their alternative. You are the problem.

Forum List

Back