Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

The left's horrific War on Women is tragically still alive and well in 2019. Can we please end this shit in 2020? Can we find a cure for the cancer that is progressivism.

A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Join Her Sport

Terrible!

When two high school athletes who were born male but identify as female took first and second place at Connecticut’s girls indoor track championship this year, it wasn’t just a local news story.

To Selina Soule, a 16-year-old runner from Glastonbury, it was personal.

A junior, Selina missed qualifying for the 55-meter in the New England regionals by two spots. Two spots, she said, that were taken by biological boys.

Had the boys who identify as girls not been allowed to compete, Selina would have placed sixth, qualifying to run the 55 in front of college coaches at the New England regionals.

Instead, she placed eighth, watching the 55 from the sidelines after qualifying in only the long jump, an event in which the transgender athletes didn’t compete.

“It’s very frustrating and heartbreaking when us girls are at the start of the race and we already know that these athletes are going to come out and win no matter how hard you try,” Selina told The Daily Signal. “They took away the spots of deserving girls, athletes … me being included.”​

It's mostly males wishing they were female that are the problem, and it's mostly a problem of male prostitution. This business above about the boys taking over girls' sports and women's bathrooms -- we need to fight back against this. It's a terrible injustice and women are letting it happen by not fighting it, just like the #MeToo sex attacks. We are confused by the leftwing promotion of these crazies and it causes all sorts of problems: we had a man --- he didn't even try, didn't dress up or anything, just claimed to be a woman, with a diagnosis of schizophrenia -- he was a black from the city and hired as a security guard up here in my county and got mad at something and ran in and shot and killed a bunch of people in the workplace. Some security. And all the newspapers except the Baltimore Sun (which knew all about him) called him "she" --- so this is the ONLY mass shooting supposed to be by a woman in modern times! A complete fraud. So the statistics and reality together are all messed up.

I would love to see women fight all this --- too many aren't because they think it's somehow "politically correct" to call these types women even if they are just insane and fraudulent males.

It's mostly males wishing they were female that are the problem, and it's mostly a problem of male prostitution. This business above about the boys taking over girls' sports and women's bathrooms -- we need to fight back against this. It's a terrible injustice and women are letting it happen by not fighting it, just like the #MeToo sex attacks. We are confused by the leftwing promotion of these crazies and it causes all sorts of problems: we had a man --- he didn't even try, didn't dress up or anything, just claimed to be a woman, with a diagnosis of schizophrenia -- he was a black from the city and hired as a security guard up here in my county and got mad at something and ran in and shot and killed a bunch of people in the workplace. Some security. And all the newspapers except the Baltimore Sun (which knew all about him) called him "she" --- so this is the ONLY mass shooting supposed to be by a woman in modern times! A complete fraud. So the statistics and reality together are all messed up.

I would love to see women fight all this --- too many aren't because they think it's somehow "politically correct" to call these types women even if they are just insane and fraudulent males.
Some are. Look for TERF. Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists.

TERF - Wikipedia

Women are much much more than a man with his wanker cut off.

These folks are stealing from all women just as surely as Warren stole from minority women.

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps
I would let women make the determination of the political party or candidate they support, not a red neck white male.
Trump's approval rating is at the lowest point with women; 36%. The majority of women disapprove of Trump and supporters.
Many of the women who approve of Trump do so because their husband has told them to.

The left's horrific War on Women is tragically still alive and well in 2019. Can we please end this shit in 2020? Can we find a cure for the cancer that is progressivism.

A High School Girl’s Life After Transgender Students Join Her Sport

Terrible!

When two high school athletes who were born male but identify as female took first and second place at Connecticut’s girls indoor track championship this year, it wasn’t just a local news story.

To Selina Soule, a 16-year-old runner from Glastonbury, it was personal.

A junior, Selina missed qualifying for the 55-meter in the New England regionals by two spots. Two spots, she said, that were taken by biological boys.

Had the boys who identify as girls not been allowed to compete, Selina would have placed sixth, qualifying to run the 55 in front of college coaches at the New England regionals.

Instead, she placed eighth, watching the 55 from the sidelines after qualifying in only the long jump, an event in which the transgender athletes didn’t compete.

“It’s very frustrating and heartbreaking when us girls are at the start of the race and we already know that these athletes are going to come out and win no matter how hard you try,” Selina told The Daily Signal. “They took away the spots of deserving girls, athletes … me being included.”​
They don’t care at all about women

Really? This thread is a perfect example of identity politics, "Democrats HORRIFIC war on women", you can't do any better than that.
Unfortunately...it is you Dumbocrats who can’t do any better than that. You sick SoB’s have waged a horrific war on women since the beginning of your pitiful party. Do better.
THE DEMOCRATS’ #WARONWOMEN CONTINUES: Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while defying child support suit.

“Hunter Biden is defying a court order to disclose his financial information as part of a child support fight while renting a $3.8 million designer home in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, for $12,000 per month. . . . While living in the high-end digs, Biden has been fighting a court order to turn over his financial information as part of a paternity suit in Arkansas. On Tuesday, Circuit Judge Holly Meyer ordered Biden to appear in court on Jan. 29 and ‘show cause, if any exists, as to why he should not be held in contempt’ for allegedly failing to submit the information by the court’s deadline earlier this month.”​

Democrats raping their own liberal women at political rally's where those poor women are supporting the idiot liberal Dumbocrat cause... More disturbing than that, look at the situation in Dallas from this article where it was a GIRL - not a woman - who was raped.

Sexual Assaults in Occupy Wall Street Camps

Democrats murder babies. Whats a little rape compared to that. They are degenerates.

The left’s disgusting War on Women is (unfortunately) alive and well...

Exclusive: 2 Girls Speak Out on Having to Compete With Biological Males
High School Runner Not Feeling Great About Her Chances Against The Girl With The Beard.

article-5583-2.jpg

"You know, I have a bad feeling about this," she muttered as she lined up for the 800-meter dash. "I'm just not sure I can take this girl."​

Sure enough, she was blown out despite setting her personal best.

"I just don't know if that was entirely fair," she commented afterward. "I'm all for equality and stuff, but I dunno -- the beard might have given her an advantage."​

Vogel has been suspended pending an investigation into her bigotry.

Forum List

Back