Democrats inheriting Dow, U/E, and Oil Prices

No wars
And peace agreements between Arab countries and Israel
We were in war in Afghanistan, and conducted military strikes in other countries. All the arabs states have not agreed to peace with Israel and Iran is increasing nuclear capacity. So is North Korea.

Democrats will be inheriting a record Dow at a record 30, unemployment at 7 percent after being near 15 percent 7 months ago from China’s global virus, and gas prices under $3 gallon.

Remember these metrics. Democrats now own them and are accountable at a minimum to preserve them or improve them. These all were enhanced under Trump and a Republican Senate.
You can bet when XiBiden and his two cronies in the Senate and Congress start fucking up this country, they "will" blame President Trump. It is their way to push their failed policies not on themselves, but someone else. But i will tell you this, when the poor really starts to suffer, i am going to ask them who they voted for. If they say Biden, i am going to tell them, "tuff fucking luck buddy, you voted for your misery now live with it"...

You are projecting.. Do you like being upset?
Is that all you can come up with? What did the brown turd Obama do during his terms of office? The exact same thing about Bush, because big ears, couldnt do shit for the economy, but he sure did fuck over a lot of people...
Obama set a record for job growth and turned the economy around. Because of trumps incompetence people are lining up daily for boxes of food. The poor are suffering now.

Democrats will be inheriting a record Dow at a record 30, unemployment at 7 percent after being near 15 percent 7 months ago from China’s global virus, and gas prices under $3 gallon.

Remember these metrics. Democrats now own them and are accountable at a minimum to preserve them or improve them. These all were enhanced under Trump and a Republican Senate.
You can bet when XiBiden and his two cronies in the Senate and Congress start fucking up this country, they "will" blame President Trump. It is their way to push their failed policies not on themselves, but someone else. But i will tell you this, when the poor really starts to suffer, i am going to ask them who they voted for. If they say Biden, i am going to tell them, "tuff fucking luck buddy, you voted for your misery now live with it"...

Is that all you can come up with? What did the brown turd Obama do during his terms of office? The exact same thing about Bush, because big ears, couldnt do shit for the economy, but he sure did fuck over a lot of people...
Obama set a record for job growth and turned the economy around. Because of trumps incompetence people are lining up daily for boxes of food. The poor are suffering now.
Obama did no such thing you fucking moron, all he did was put the most in poverty since the war on poverty started. Which included College Degree idiots working at Starbucks. This is why prog elites get in power, because dumbfucks like you dont ever remember. It is just your greed for other people's money..

Well, slow and steady always beats flashy showmanship and tweeting.

1609935817068.png

Obama did no such thing you fucking moron, all he did was put the most in poverty since the war on poverty started. Which included College Degree idiots working at Starbucks. This is why prog elites get in power, because dumbfucks like you dont ever remember. It is just your greed for other people's money..

Trump fixed that???

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He did what I said he did and don't argue with me by citing crap from the Washington Times.

He did what I said he did and don't argue with me by citing crap from the Washington Times.
Bwaaahhaaaaa......

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Uhm, yeah, sure....

Trump fixed that???
Up until Joe XiBiden and China released the Kung Flu on US.

U.S. Economy Finishes 2019 on Strong Fourth Quarter | Economy | US News
THE U.S. ECONOMY expanded at a better-than-expected clip of 2.1% during the final three months of 2019, bringing real gross domestic product growth through the entirety of 2019 to a respectable 2.3%.
The latest growth projections, published Thursday by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, will undergo a series of revisions in the months ahead but paint the picture of a U.S. economy that continues to plug along in its record-setting run of expansion.
It was more important to get President Trump out of office, so Prog Governors started locking down the US. Misery is coming your way, i will laugh at you suckers when you starting whining how bad it is....

These folks literally do think that Trump made America great again. The information ecosystem in which they exist has carefully parceled out their reality for them, and that's that.

I don't think there is anything that can be said to them. At least now. They will not know what you're talking about. Literally. Not kidding.

Bullshit. trump inherited a record economy from Obama. The unemployment rate was 4.5 percent when Trump took office. The dow was setting records when trump took office. The unemployment rate rose because of trumps incompetence because he knew the virus was coming before it hit and did no prepare. So spare us the lies because the republican senate has been part of the problem.

The UE rose because your authoritarian liberals and mayors locked down cities. Own it.

Trump fixed that???

THE U.S. ECONOMY expanded at a better-than-expected clip of 2.1% during the final three months of 2019, bringing real gross domestic product growth through the entirety of 2019 to a respectable 2.3%.
The latest growth projections, published Thursday by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, will undergo a series of revisions in the months ahead but paint the picture of a U.S. economy that continues to plug along in its record-setting run of expansion.
It was more important to get President Trump out of office, so Prog Governors started locking down the US. Misery is coming your way, i will laugh at you suckers when you starting whining how bad it is....
After Obama took office, and i was working in DC, a black poor man kept coming up to me asking for some change. I asked the guy if he had voted for Obama, which he did, and i told him that Obama was living in that White House just down the road, and he has 7 million dollars, go ask him for some change. The black guy wasnt to receptive with my idea...

Everyone who voted for that fool will be regretting it big time and it won't take long. Unless they are idiots that is.

I fear most who voted for him fall into the idiot category. They won’t even realize why they are paying so much for gas. They will believe whatever kakamami story the MSM can dream up and feed them with to cover for the Democrat’s idiotic policies.

Trump fixed that???

After Obama took office, and i was working in DC, a black poor man kept coming up to me asking for some change. I asked the guy if he had voted for Obama, which he did, and i told him that Obama was living in that White House just down the road, and he has 7 million dollars, go ask him for some change. The black guy wasnt to receptive with my idea...

and Trump claims he's worth 3 billion.. What's your point?

These folks literally do think that Trump made America great again. The information ecosystem in which they exist has carefully parceled out their reality for them, and that's that.

I don't think there is anything that can be said to them. At least now. They will not know what you're talking about. Literally. Not kidding.

What will you say when all goes down under the Democrats. Will you blame it all on Trump or admit that you were completely blinded by personal hatred and not pragmatism when you voted for Harris/Biden?

Everyone who voted for that fool will be regretting it big time and it won't take long. Unless they are idiots that is.

I fear most who voted for him fall into the idiot category. They won’t even realize why they are paying so much for gas. They will believe whatever kakamami story the MSM can dream up and feed them with to cover for the Democrat’s idiotic policies.

Gas is still a bargain.. Gas prices have not kept up with the price of groceries, housing education or anything else. Keep it up until you put our domestic producers out of business.

Trump fixed that???

I believe his point was that Trump has done more to help black people than Obama, unfortunately, most are too brainwashed to see it.

Gas is still a bargain.. Gas prices have not kept up with the price of groceries, housing education or anything else. Keep it up until you put our domestic producers out of business.

Already testing the waters to see which excuses will work? Don’t worry, simple-minded Biden folks will buy into virtually anything, so I woudn’t put too much effort into it.

It will be the fault of the oil companies who are trying to gouge the prices, so they can make obscene profits, as it was typical of the Obama's to blame just that, even though it was the failure of Obama's Dept of Interior that caused the BP oil spill.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Trump fixed that???

Just that, under Obama, my taxes went up considerably, so the more i had to pay to the government , the less charitable contributions were given to liberal poor asshats....

Forum List

Back