Democrats introduce bill requiring men who jack off to report to police.

Only the stupidest wouldn’t understand that this is a sardonic response to men’s attempt to control women
Nobody is “attempting” to “control” women (other than the muslims you bend over for) you fucking emotional Drama Queen.

DDE49EA9-1007-4309-8F75-9BE3BF4EB462.jpeg

bill requiring men who jack off to report to police

This sounds like something that religious extremists would want ... to disallow master-bation because they consider this natural process a “sin”.

Here is a clear cut case of truth being stranger than fiction. Really, how can you tell people about this Democrat legislation, have them believe you and not laugh in your face unless you have the proof to back it up? This completely goes far beyond what the fuck! But then, this is the Democrat party for you. It's really shocking and alarming that the Democrats want to stretch (yeah, pun intended) their marxist police state this far.

Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
Typical Right-wing half-truth whole lie.
Men would have to tell cops about every ‘release of sperm’ if this Georgia bill passes
That statement positions her “testicular bill of rights” and HB 604 as a response to HB 481, which was recently passed by the Georgia House and would make abortion illegal in Georgia after the point at which a doctor can measure a fetus’ heartbeat, which is usually at about 6 weeks into a pregnancy.

Kendrick penned an Op-Ed for Newsweek Tuesday under the headline, “You want our wombs? We’re coming for your testicles.” In it, she rebrands HB 481 as the “Women’s Womb Takeover” bill.

To be consistent, the extremely ugly sponsor of the bill "Dar'shun" WTF? :p must demand females report to authorities when they ovulate, when they menstruate, when they masturbate and when they fake orgasms. Just her ugly presence should be considered "aggravated assault" on the senses and a form of birth control. :p

Not surprising low IQ, low information "savages" don't know the difference between sex and pregnancy.

Here is a clear cut case of truth being stranger than fiction. Really, how can you tell people about this Democrat legislation, have them believe you and not laugh in your face unless you have the proof to back it up? This completely goes far beyond what the fuck! But then, this is the Democrat party for you. It's really shocking and alarming that the Democrats want to stretch (yeah, pun intended) their marxist police state this far.

They have a point.

Men want to control women. Seems only fair.

The truth is that all of you motherfuckers on both sides want government to control everybody but you. You are ALL statists.

Never use government for ANYTHING!!!

EVER!!!

Just....STOP IT!!!

The truth is that all of you motherfuckers on both sides want government to control everybody but you. You are ALL statists.
Never use government for ANYTHING!!!
EVER!!!
Just....STOP IT!!!

Roger Dodger that!

I just sent the county government a notice that I'm printing my OWN license plate decals and they can go F themselves.......
And a notice to the Treasury Dept that I'm printing my own Buckaroonies....

Let's see how that works :113:

Only the stupidest wouldn’t understand that this is a sardonic response to men’s attempt to control women

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ROFLMFAO

Women try to control men

It was a joke, you dimwit. No one except you trumpsters took it seriously. It was in response to the passage of the forced pregnancy law passed in Georgia. All it did was put men on the same level playing field that women are on.

The vapid, vindictive and brain dead women think that the release of sperm is just like an embryo. That's how dumb they are. Most of my fifth grade students are smarter than them.

The vapid, vindictive and brain dead women think that the release of sperm is just like an embryo. That's how dumb they are. Most of my fifth grade students are smarter than them.

It was a dig. Georgia didn't go with the Heartbeat law. They went with the total blockage. Abortions cannot be done for any reason whatsoever even if it's to save a life. And Embryo can grow with no heartbeat but not make all the way. In Georgia, that no heartbeat and braindead embroyo must go full term. Even if it means losing the womans life in the process. The bill was not serious. It was a dig treating the mans sperm like the females embryo. Of course it's silly. It's not supposed to ever pass into law. I read the real bill. It was a dig to those that passed the No exception abortion law in Georgia. Nothing more. You trumpsters need to at least go rent a sense of humor on this one.

It was a dig. Georgia didn't go with the Heartbeat law. They went with the total blockage. Abortions cannot be done for any reason whatsoever even if it's to save a life. And Embryo can grow with no heartbeat but not make all the way. In Georgia, that no heartbeat and braindead embroyo must go full term. Even if it means losing the womans life in the process. The bill was not serious. It was a dig treating the mans sperm like the females embryo. Of course it's silly. It's not supposed to ever pass into law. I read the real bill. It was a dig to those that passed the No exception abortion law in Georgia. Nothing more. You trumpsters need to at least go rent a sense of humor on this one.

That's an outright lie. Women will still be able to get abortions for rape, incest and "life of the mother" and if the pg is non-viable. I don't agree with all those reasons, btw, but it's right there in the bill.

Georgia Senate passes anti-abortion ‘heartbeat’ bill

This is a real bill, introduced to the Georgia General Assembly. It shows how Democrats excel at wasting time and money:

HB 604 Law enforcement officers and agencies; certain males to report certain events

List of Certified Idiots who thought this was a joke:

Are you a moron?

Morons read headlines and react before knowing the facts of a matter. You seem to have done this.

A sardonic response to murder and infanticide. That's some funny shit right there. If I can't murder a child you can't jack off! And must report when you do to the authorities. Comedy at it's best.

Moron. The congresswoman who “sponsored” the “bill” was making a point. She had no intention of the bill actually being introduced.

Enjoy your crow, morons.

Awww. How precious. The moron doesn’t know that a real bill can be a joke. Isn’t he cute!

Forum List

Back