Democrats: Irionicaly The largest existential threat to Democracy?

A party called "democrats" forgot what democracy is. Or perhaps all that filthy lucre from China gave them amnesia?
Democrats would love nothing more than to turn America into a Democracy. Our Republic is standing in their way.

The Democrats really have not changed.

What changed is the GOP over the past 25 years.

25 years ago the GOP was fiscally conservative, pro America...

Then came Faux "News" and W and America may never recover...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

• Banned
We have a media and the justice system controlled by those that persecute critics and demonize opponents. Democrats. But who is controlling THEM? Sure as hell not American voters. Soros? China?

We have a media and the justice system controlled by those that persecute critics and demonize opponents. Democrats. But who is controlling THEM? Sure as hell not American voters. Soros? China?
The banking cartel and whoever has Epstein's files and lists.

I literally had a fellow poster challenge me over Biden Corruption charges VS Trump. Prove it. Really? Democrats falsely impeached Trump twice without proof. Twice. I premise was : Why aren't we holding Democrats the same standards of poof?

I literally had a fellow poster challenge me over Biden Corruption charges VS Trump. Prove it. Really? Democrats falsely impeached Trump twice without proof. Twice. I premise was : Why aren't we holding Democrats the same standards of poof?

Because Faux "News" and SUBS have elected Zionist People Frauds like Mitch McConnell, who claims to be christian but is really a Zionist Fascist Jew, and he loves Biden and he and Biden are on the same team, the 911 team

Cheney
Kinzinger
Murkowski

They went after Trump because Trump was re-opening 911. Barr went along at first after Sessions told Trump to fuck off. That was when the media was after Barr. Now they love Barr, because the Mossad got to Barr and told him his kids and grandkids would all die if he didn't conspire with them...

The GOP needs a PURGE of ZIONIST FASCISTS from the party....

Forum List

Back