Democrats just might reelect Trump

Read this CNN link to the end. There are more than a few democrats who want to abolish ICE.

And the only one still running for President is Warren. And she doesn't want to abolish ICE, she wants to replace it.

Which is actually not a bad idea, given that the decision to move it from Justice to Homeland Security and combine INS and Customs was a terrible idea to start with.

Used to be, INS was part of the Department of Labor... we should go back to that.

The democrats want open borders and lots of free stuff for illegal immigrants, like free healthcare, and free college, and free welfare.
Trump wants to control the borders, stop illegal drugs, and deport illegals that shouldn't be here, being especially tough on gangs like MS-13.
ICE works, there are a lot of dangerous people trying to sneak into the US. You have no rationale' for undoing ICE. ICE works just fine now.
The democrats can run on abolishing ICE and open borders, we'll see what voters prefer.

The democrats want open borders and lots of free stuff for illegal immigrants, like free healthcare, and free college, and free welfare.
Trump wants to control the borders, stop illegal drugs, and deport illegals that shouldn't be here, being especially tough on gangs like MS-13.
ICE works, there are a lot of dangerous people trying to sneak into the US. You have no rationale' for undoing ICE. ICE works just fine now.
The democrats can run on abolishing ICE and open borders, we'll see what voters prefer.

ICE throws kids into cages.... it's not working fine.

Obama built the cages and did the exact same "court ordered" family separations. Fucking hypocrites.
(p.s. if you don't want to be separated from family enter the US legally, and don't break the law. All criminals that go to prison are separated from family)

We'll see in 2020 who voters prefer, especially black voters, who are doing better without being overrun with cheap illegal migrant labor.

Obama did that! RACIST!

Everyone knows O was the greatest and above criticism. RACIST!

You have no right to criticize him. RACIST!

Obama built the cages and did the exact same "court ordered" family separations.
Nope.

Family separations as a matter of policy came about because of Trump’s “zero tolerance” enforcement policy. Obama had no such policy and Trump’s repeated attempts to pin one on him flies in the face of reality. Trump only ended — or suspended — what Trump had started, and that was after a judge ordered that the practice be sharply curtailed and as an international uproar grew.

No, Donald Trump’s separation of immigrant families was not Barack Obama’s policy
Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy

You're so fucking stupid, its amazing that your brain generates enough energy to keep your heart beating.

094.jpg

Democrats just might reelect Trump, and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
Trump has a good shot of winning reelection. That's Democrats' fault.

If President Donald Trump is re-elected next November, he’ll owe a lot of his victory to the army of activists working tirelessly to put him over the top. No, I’m not talking about the red-hatted MAGA crowd, tireless as they are. I’m talking about the army of leftist activists whose nonstop craziness is moving moderates into the Trump column day by day.

Anti-Trump conservative Rod Dreher shares a letter from a reader who notes the unpersoning of feminist Posie Parker (her crime: not believing that transwomen are women) and the recent attacks on the Salvation Army and writes: “I have never voted for a Republican for president, and I can’t stand Trump. But the 'Tolerant Left' is making me so angry with them that I am thinking of voting for him. Since I live in Massachusetts the Electoral College makes it irrelevant, but it would be a protest vote.”

Get real:If 2020 Democrats want to beat Trump, they shouldn't ignore moderates and indulge the left

We’ve been told repeatedly that Trump is Hitler, even as he backed Israel in the UN and moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. We’ve been told that Trump is a Putin puppet even as he sold anti-tank missiles to Ukraine (something Obama never did) and championed fracking in the United States, the success of which has done more to weaken Putin than anything the Obama/Hillary “reset” ever managed. (You could make a better case that the current Democratic candidates who vow to ban fracking are Putin puppets than you could for Trump.)

This isn't just the fringes of the party, it's the mainstream

ME: I have always said, the extremist lowlife pigs in the Nazi Democrat Party are their own worst enemy
Thats the good news

The bad news is that liberals will just become more insane and radical while trump is in office

And the next democrat regime will be very ugly indeed

You're so fucking stupid, its amazing that your brain generates enough energy to keep your heart beating.

Well, if you are okay with kids being thrown into cages, having a heart isn't a concern of yours, obviously.
I would be ok with same day deportation of anyone who shows up without a visa

Till then I am definitely against catch and release

094.jpg
You seem to be having difficulty processing the basic facts. Let me help you with that.

Trump policy
Let’s recap what the Trump administration is doing, before turning to Obama’s handling of immigration.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions in April announced a "zero-tolerance" policy, meaning every person caught crossing the border illegally would be referred for federal prosecution.

A good number of these people are adult migrants traveling with children. By law, when adults are detained and criminally prosecuted, their children cannot be housed with them in jail. Instead, kids are placed in a Department of Health and Human Services shelter until they can be released to a legal guardian.

Some 2,000 children have been separated from the adults they were traveling with across the U.S. border, according to the latest figures from the Department of Homeland Security. The children were separated from 1,940 adults from April 19 through May 31 as a result of border-crossing prosecutions.

Obama policy
Immigration experts we spoke to said Obama-era policies did lead to some family separations, but only relatively rarely, and nowhere near the rate of the Trump administration. (A Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman said the Obama administration did not count the number of families separated at the border.)

"Obama generally refrained from prosecution in cases involving adults who crossed the border with their kids," said Peter Margulies, an immigration law and national security law professor at Roger Williams University School of Law. "In contrast, the current administration has chosen to prosecute adult border-crossers, even when they have kids. That's a choice — one fundamentally different from the choice made by both Obama and previous presidents of both parties."

I would be ok with same day deportation of anyone who shows up without a visa

Till then I am definitely against catch and release

That system worked just fine for people seeking asylum. Most of them showed up at their hearings.

View attachment 292245
They showed up without a vise

The refugee exemption is being abused

Send them back to mexico till they have permission to be here

Last edited:
Well, if you are okay with kids being thrown into cages, having a heart isn't a concern of yours, obviously.

The illegal alien turds who invade the USA do not pass good DNA to what the fuck they fucked will traveling to my country. Circus animals should be treated better than the savages and the crap they regenerate.

The illegal alien turds who invade the USA do not pass good DNA to what the fuck they fucked will traveling to my country. Circus animals should be treated better than the savages and the crap they regenerate.
You've explained perfectly why you support the Bigot-in-Chief.

We armed Americans with box cutters?

Oh yeah, it was a day some people did something according to you heroine. Now I remember.

Shit happens, right?

Naw, we know exactly what happened.

The CIA spent a decade arming religious fanatics and allowing them to create a network led by Bin Laden.

but we don't really want to talk about how we did this to ourselves...or how our idiotic policies motivate these people.

Just keep telling ourselves they are all "evil-doers".

You are such an imbecile. Our "idotic policies" were not the primary motivational factor in the attacks...their radical view of Islam was/is. This is a little fact you libtard, lame brains can't seem to comprehend.

You are such an imbecile. Our "idotic policies" were not the primary motivational factor in the attacks...their radical view of Islam was/is. This is a little fact you libtard, lame brains can't seem to comprehend.

Really? After the 9-11 attacks, Bin Laden issued three reasons for the attack. Please note, I don't agree with what they did, but these were the reasons stated.

1) Our support of Israel
2) Our continued military presence in Saudi Arabia.
3) Our economic policy of sanctions against Iraq that had resulted in the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi Civilians.

These are policies by our government that they opposed. Some of them have religious underpinnings, but they are equally valid as secular complaints.

As I've said, if we had a draft, and put the kids of the rich in an elite airborne unit that would be the first deployed to any war zone, you'd be amazed how fast our policies would change.

Peace in our Time.

Forum List

Back