Democrats keep crying about voter suppression

Except from all accounts the amount of votes already cast is record breaking and the anticipation for tomorrow is high as well.

Voter suppression? Seems the left think their voters are incompetent.
If the polls are all way off, all in the same direction, we need to consider whether or not this was an organized effort to suppress the Right through discouragement and misinformation.

Enemy of the People MSM Suddenly Worried About Violence It Spent 6 Months Ignoring.

“No Sunday news cycle would be complete without CNN’s Brian ‘Poppin’ Fresh’ Stelter saying the dumbest thing. Doughboy wondered aloud if all of these cities that have been plagued by leftist violence that was cheered on by elected Democrats were worried because President Trump is ‘attacking the election’.”

UPDATE: Richard Fernandez:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-01-at-8.51.58-PM.png

Not that long ago, trifling with important institutions was understood as dangerous for society.

Wolf Whipped:

1604339533288.png

Except from all accounts the amount of votes already cast is record breaking and the anticipation for tomorrow is high as well.

All the crying appears to me as nothing but a well played get-out-the-vote campaign. They probably felt they took 2016 for granted and learned their lesson. Likewise Trump has done similarly well getting his votes out with his crying about the election's integrity. I guess I'll refer to this as our crying shame election.

Last edited:
Also those using Harris County as their evidence of Voter Suppression should realize the case was tossed by Texas Supreme Court which is you got it Republican...

So let be clear some idiots are attempting to block drive through voting and the highest court in Texas rejected their bid...
A Conservative Judge is not one that is compelled to reach politically conservative decisions. After ACB's confirmation, you shouldn't be surprised by that.

Why are Republicans going to court to block counting of votes received after Nov 3, Block mail in voting, Block drive through voting, Block early voting?

Voter suppression
Because you Dems have a long documented history of “finding” ballots. Look at Al franken in Minnesota.
Just happened to find more boxes of ballots, that went nearly 99% for franken.

Why is it so hard for you democrats to vote in time? Every additional accommodation made for voting makes voter fraud easier a d more likely. Yet you fight every attempt at tightening up voter rolls, enacting safeguards, etc.

They were valid ballots.

What is your definition of a “valid ballot”? Based on your post, you seem to have little to no criteria for controls or standards on ballots. On could argue it looks like you are headed towards “rolling Elections” if that were absurdly possible.

Valid =
From a registered voter
A voter who has not voted otherwise
Has a signature verified against the one on file

Why wouldn’t you want to accept the vote?

I will provided the following....

1) Registered voter
2) Registered voter initiated vote process
3) Registered voter is verified US Citizen
4) Registered voter VOTES PRIOR TO POLLS CLOSING ON ELECTION DAY.

Why is that so hard or “oppressive”?
Agree except for 2) which shouldn’t apply during a national pandemic.

I have a feeling that many Americans who were exposed to voting by mail this year will prefer it in future elections.

Why / How is the pandemic a factor in a voter initiating (requesting) a ballot? Can do by online, voice phone call, or mail in request. I did it during a pandemic (online), received absentee ballot, dropped in official DropBox, received confirmation and tracking

. The Mail-In process where they government sends ballots unsolicited to voters based on a voter registration list that has not been updated is replete with risks. Democrats have fought to have voters on registration lists purged who have not voted in 6 years. What is the process for updating the voter registration list based on deaths and voters moving out of district? You say "signature match" - OK - but is that sufficient as a stand-alone factor and what is that process for matching? Is that process scalable - meaning, can it handle hundreds of thousands of ballots?

Why are Republicans going to court to block counting of votes received after Nov 3, Block mail in voting, Block drive through voting, Block early voting?

Voter suppression
Because you Dems have a long documented history of “finding” ballots. Look at Al franken in Minnesota.
Just happened to find more boxes of ballots, that went nearly 99% for franken.

Why is it so hard for you democrats to vote in time? Every additional accommodation made for voting makes voter fraud easier a d more likely. Yet you fight every attempt at tightening up voter rolls, enacting safeguards, etc.

They were valid ballots.

What is your definition of a “valid ballot”? Based on your post, you seem to have little to no criteria for controls or standards on ballots. On could argue it looks like you are headed towards “rolling Elections” if that were absurdly possible.

Valid =
From a registered voter
A voter who has not voted otherwise
Has a signature verified against the one on file

Why wouldn’t you want to accept the vote?

I will provided the following....

1) Registered voter
2) Registered voter initiated vote process
3) Registered voter is verified US Citizen
4) Registered voter VOTES PRIOR TO POLLS CLOSING ON ELECTION DAY.

Why is that so hard or “oppressive”?
Agree except for 2) which shouldn’t apply during a national pandemic.

I have a feeling that many Americans who were exposed to voting by mail this year will prefer it in future elections.

Why / How is the pandemic a factor in a voter initiating (requesting) a ballot? Can do by online, voice phone call, or mail in request. I did it during a pandemic (online), received absentee ballot, dropped in official DropBox, received confirmation and tracking

. The Mail-In process where they government sends ballots unsolicited to voters based on a voter registration list that has not been updated is replete with risks. Democrats have fought to have voters on registration lists purged who have not voted in 6 years. What is the process for updating the voter registration list based on deaths and voters moving out of district? You say "signature match" - OK - but is that sufficient as a stand-alone factor and what is that process for matching? Is that process scalable - meaning, can it handle hundreds of thousands of ballots?
The Left is always for the option that makes fraud easier to commit and more difficult to detect.

Voter suppression
Sorry pal. The court went against you here.

I don't get the whole bruhaha about voter suppression laws. First off, the laws are the same for all races so why can white people make it to the polls but others cannot? What's the big deal about showing ID's to vote?

Texas passed voter ID requirements & in The last election it was reported they had the most number of people voting ever.

Another Democrat fear-mongering-based lie debunked/ shot to hell.

Forum List

Back