Democrats/Liberals are NOT my fellow countrymen

Some libtard today said I should care about the well being of my "fellow countrymen" and even tried to use the Bible and 10 Commandments as proof I should give a crap about libtards, Democrats and welfare queen parasites.

Um...no. The United States of America is NOT their country. They are parasites on our country. They wanna raise our taxes, force us to pay for their entitlements, and of course take away our rights, the 2nd amendment in particular.

Im past trying to be nice. We need to boot these people out of our country, and get back to true conservative values. They don't produce shit for America. They are all TAKERS. They don't defend this country. They are NOT my fellow countrymen, or my neighbor which I supposedly should love, like "Love thy neighbor".

Well, Jesus says I shouldn't "covet thy neighbors wife". Well, my neighbor shalt not covet MY tax dollars either. If they are hungry or cold, or have too many damn kids, then its their fault, not mine.
Sounds like you are the one who doesn't fit here. Sounds like you'd be happier in a place like Russia or North Korea or Iran.

:lol:

a display of "love thy neighbor" from the left :D

why did you not comment on the love shown by i beat off myself?.....

I just know this.

Im sick of liberals.
Im sick of democrats.

They don't belong in THIS country, which was founded on Christian conservative principles.

We need a NEW Tea Party. This one has been watered down already.

Government needs to be slashed at all levels by at least 50% of all funding. That money would be better used in the free market.

Actually, this country was founded on Liberal policies, the most liberal government of the era. It also declined to name itself a Christian nation as many of the founders were deists

It is too bad that the Liberals of today are not the same as the Liberals who founded this country. They were for a small limited government.
The Libs of today are for a very large and oppressive government.

It is also a lie that the modern day Libs have pushed and taught since the 60's that the founders were Deists.

All 55 delegates of the Constitutional convention were Christians.

Hamilton, Adams, Jefferson, Franklin, Wilson, Morris & Madison were theistic rationalists-they believed that God played an active role in human life and that he answered peoples prayer.

Thomas Paine was a Deist- belief in God but did not answer prayers or interacted with people. He was not a founder he was a political activist.

Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin franklin were Deists when they were young. They changed their minds as they got older and became theistic rationalists.

I just know this.

Im sick of liberals.
Im sick of democrats.

They don't belong in THIS country, which was founded on Christian conservative principles.

Government needs to be slashed at all levels by at least 50% of all funding. That money would be better used in the free market.

Actually, this country was founded on Liberal policies, the most liberal government of the era. It also declined to name itself a Christian nation as many of the founders were deists

It is too bad that the Liberals of today are not the same as the Liberals who founded this country. They were for a small limited government.
The Libs of today are for a very large and oppressive government.

It is also a lie that the modern day Libs have pushed and taught since the 60's that the founders were Deists.

All 55 delegates of the Constitutional convention were Christians.

Hamilton, Adams, Jefferson, Franklin, Wilson, Morris & Madison were theistic rationalists-they believed that God played an active role in human life and that he answered peoples prayer.

Thomas Paine was a Deist- belief in God but did not answer prayers or interacted with people. He was not a founder he was a political activist.

Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin franklin were Deists when they were young. They changed their minds as they got older and became theistic rationalists.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say anything about a small limited government. What our founders formed was the rightsized government for a developing country. They built the size of government that they could afford....which was not much

To asume that we should be satisfied with the scope of government that an emerging agrarian economy was able to afford is short sighted

Some libtard today said I should care about the well being of my "fellow countrymen" and even tried to use the Bible and 10 Commandments as proof I should give a crap about libtards, Democrats and welfare queen parasites.

Um...no. The United States of America is NOT their country. They are parasites on our country. They wanna raise our taxes, force us to pay for their entitlements, and of course take away our rights, the 2nd amendment in particular.

Im past trying to be nice. We need to boot these people out of our country, and get back to true conservative values. They don't produce shit for America. They are all TAKERS. They don't defend this country. They are NOT my fellow countrymen, or my neighbor which I supposedly should love, like "Love thy neighbor".

Well, Jesus says I shouldn't "covet thy neighbors wife". Well, my neighbor shalt not covet MY tax dollars either. If they are hungry or cold, or have too many damn kids, then its their fault, not mine.

You sound really frustrated and angry, did a Liberal pee in your Cheerios this morning or what? :)

This country was built on Liberal values by Liberals.

This country belongs to all of it's citizens, not just some conservative jerk offs who think that they are the only ones supporting this country. There are plenty of Liberals and Democrats who work and help support this country.

Good luck trying to "boot" any American citizen out of this country.

Still trying to sell that one huh? Where did abortion come up in our Constitution they were all so, liberal?
Repeat a lie often enough and as we see you'll get atta boys from others who push this lie too

unbelievable that you would take such an extreme position over what is basically political pantomime. I dred to think what you would be like if you lived in say Syria or Palestine where they have REAL problems. GROW UP spaz

What a pee pee pants.

I just know this.

Im sick of liberals.
Im sick of democrats.

Forum List

Back