Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

one entire city controls the ENTIRE STATE...that's not fair in any shape or form.

It is total votes.
No Gerrymandering.
Just the vote of the people.
Why do you have a problem with that?
An ENTIRE city should not control how the ENTIRE state is run. Period.
Didn't Trump just have a huuuge Pep Rally in Kentucky?

His shirt tails are not very long
Bevin was very MAGA
Republican strategist Chris Barron weighed in on the race, writing on Twitter: “If a Republican wins a state AG race for the first time in 70 years and a Republican also loses a Governors race in KY maybe it’s about the candidates and not a referendum on the President. It’s embarrassing I have to remind people of this.”
He can spin any way he wants

Still lost the Governorship
Lol and yall lost a AG seat that was last in GOP hands in 1949! ROFLMAO
People control how the state is run
Obviously not. Chicago controls how Illinois is run,NoVa controls how entire state of Virginia is run,Seattle/Tacoma controls how entire state of Washington is run,Portland controls how Oregon is run...etc etc etc.

one entire city controls the ENTIRE STATE...that's not fair in any shape or form.

It is total votes.
No Gerrymandering.
Didn't Trump just have a huuuge Pep Rally in Kentucky?

Bevin was very MAGA
Republican strategist Chris Barron weighed in on the race, writing on Twitter: “If a Republican wins a state AG race for the first time in 70 years and a Republican also loses a Governors race in KY maybe it’s about the candidates and not a referendum on the President. It’s embarrassing I have to remind people of this.”

I’ll take the Governorship over AG
Census is coming up
We need more Governorships and State Houses to go blue
State house isn't blue and with literally NO ONE behind him as governor he is just a figurehead like the queen...no power...oh and as far as state houses goes you lost BIG time in Louisiana,Lost seats in Minnesota,Connecticut,I believe Massachusetts on and on and on.

It is total votes.
No Gerrymandering.
Bevin was very MAGA

People control how the state is run
Obviously not. Chicago controls how Illinois is run,NoVa controls how entire state of Virginia is run,Seattle/Tacoma controls how entire state of Washington is run,Portland controls how Oregon is run...etc etc etc.
Chicago has no vote...never has

The people vote for state government. A vote from Chicago counts the same as a vote from the farmland

Hilarious spin.

remember when the blob said it was a “complete and total victory” after losing the house in 2018?....this thread is more hilarious
Slap in the face for Trump

meh...candidates make races. What it does say is that the President has limited influence; blob or not.

Kensucky will be red again before it has another blue Gov and will be in the column of Mars-Lard-Ass in 2020.

View attachment 288240 State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.

^Look, another idiot who thinks acres vote.
Acres? Huh no the people voted

There are more people in the blue areas. They call them cities.
What’s your point there are people in the red areas that you can’t win

Republicans running for the senate had a bowel movement when the state the AH trump won by 30% in 2016 elected a dem gov
Trump said ""are you gonna let them do this to me?"" Yes you low life pos ,we are

View attachment 288240 State is 95%’red but because of democrats Control of the schools in the city absolutely no diversity of thought.. probably massive amounts of cheating.

Oh, remind me, who won the KY governors race tonight?

Not sure the AP said it’s too close to call

Remind me WHO lost a seat held for SEVENTY YEARS!? ROFLMAO!

Forum List

Back