Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

^Look, another idiot who thinks acres vote.
Acres? Huh no the people voted

There are more people in the blue areas. They call them cities.
What’s your point there are people in the red areas that you can’t win

Oh, remind me, who won the KY governors race tonight?
Not sure the AP said it’s too close to call

Well, you hold on to that last bit of hope while Bevin is a little short.

^Look, another idiot who thinks acres vote.
Acres? Huh no the people voted

There are more people in the blue areas. They call them cities.
What’s your point there are people in the red areas that you can’t win

Oh, remind me, who won the KY governors race tonight?
Remind me WHO lost a seat held for SEVENTY YEARS!? ROFLMAO!

Certainly not Beshear.

Didn't Trump just have a huuuge Pep Rally in Kentucky?

His shirt tails are not very long
Bevin was very MAGA
Republican strategist Chris Barron weighed in on the race, writing on Twitter: “If a Republican wins a state AG race for the first time in 70 years and a Republican also loses a Governors race in KY maybe it’s about the candidates and not a referendum on the President. It’s embarrassing I have to remind people of this.”
He can spin any way he wants

Still lost the Governorship
The guy that fat donnie came and held a rally for.......

Not yet he hasn't. How many absentee ballots are there? Ft Campbell and Ft Knox are in Kentucky and god knows how many soldiers need their votes counted.

He lost
Not really that dem is very conservative.. kinda like jones in Alabama..

Is Bevin going to be governor next year? No, now stop making an ass out of yourself. I know it’s hard for you not to do, but try to make an effort
No but a very conservative Democrat will be making decisions lol win win
Spin it boy. Spin it!

Not yet he hasn't. How many absentee ballots are there? Ft Campbell and Ft Knox are in Kentucky and god knows how many soldiers need their votes counted.

He lost
Not really that dem is very conservative.. kinda like jones in Alabama..

Is Bevin going to be governor next year? No, now stop making an ass out of yourself. I know it’s hard for you not to do, but try to make an effort
No but a very conservative Democrat will be making decisions lol win win
Spin it boy. Spin it!
Just facts

Land doesn't vote, people vote.

It’s sad these retards have to be reminded of that
If I was a republican running for the senate looking at this Ky election I'd shit my pants A state the pos won by 30% in 2016 Maybe it's time the assholes here and running, start separating themselves from the garbage trump?
Moscow Mitch pulling his turtle head in.
At least he has a birth certificate

one entire city controls the ENTIRE STATE...that's not fair in any shape or form.

It is total votes.
No Gerrymandering.
Just the vote of the people.
Why do you have a problem with that?
An ENTIRE city should not control how the ENTIRE state is run. Period.
His shirt tails are not very long
Bevin was very MAGA
Republican strategist Chris Barron weighed in on the race, writing on Twitter: “If a Republican wins a state AG race for the first time in 70 years and a Republican also loses a Governors race in KY maybe it’s about the candidates and not a referendum on the President. It’s embarrassing I have to remind people of this.”

Lol and yall lost a AG seat that was last in GOP hands in 1949! ROFLMAO
People control how the state is run
Obviously not. Chicago controls how Illinois is run,NoVa controls how entire state of Virginia is run,Seattle/Tacoma controls how entire state of Washington is run,Portland controls how Oregon is run...etc etc etc.
Because that's where most of the people are. People vote, land does not.

one entire city controls the ENTIRE STATE...that's not fair in any shape or form.

It is total votes.
No Gerrymandering.

Obviously not. Chicago controls how Illinois is run,NoVa controls how entire state of Virginia is run,Seattle/Tacoma controls how entire state of Washington is run,Portland controls how Oregon is run...etc etc etc.
Do you have video of land going to vote I’d like to see it LOL

Land doesn't vote, people vote.

It’s sad these retards have to be reminded of that
If I was a republican running for the senate looking at this Ky election I'd shit my pants A state the pos won by 30% in 2016 Maybe it's time the assholes here and running, start separating themselves from the garbage trump?
Moscow Mitch pulling his turtle head in.
At least he has a birth certificate
You don't? How sad.

It is total votes.
No Gerrymandering.

Do you have video of land going to vote I’d like to see it LOL

ProTip: Stop being a retard. Your guy lost no matter how red the state of Kentucky looks on a map more people voted for the other guy.

A bit of a bell-weather election cycle? I guess we'll see:

Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

"In what would be a troubling sign for Republicans ahead of next year's elections, Democrats have a shot at seizing the governor's mansions in two Southern states President Trump won handily in 2016.
In Kentucky, Republican Governor Matt Bevin is looking to keep his job amid a strong challenge from Democrat Steve Beshear, the state's attorney general. Meanwhile in Mississippi, Democrat Jim Hood could pull off an upset win against Republican Lieutenant Governor Tate Reeves, the GOP's gubernatorial nominee.
Mr. Trump has held rallies for the Republican nominees in both states as Republicans try to focus both races on national issues such as immigration and impeachment. The president remains popular in Kentucky and Mississippi and hopes he can turn out his base in what are typically low-turnout elections.
Democrats, on the other hand, are trying to keep the focus on local issues in the hopes that they can cobble together enough voters to beat the GOP in these ruby-red states."
Piece of shit losertarian is costing the GOP the governors race right now in Kentucky...Right now GOP candidate is losing BUT 1 red county hasn't come in at all and 4 GOP counties he is leading handily so hopefully he can pull this off.

You lost your hope.

NBC just called Beshear the apparent winner.

Seems like people don't like the government trying to take away their health insurance.

Who knew?
No one was "taking away insurance" try getting off your lazy asses and working,volunteering or going to school to get it. I am in school as is my wife she is almost done. I will wait until OFFICIAL results are in...
You’re lying again. Bevin was trying to eliminate the Medicaid expansion, which would have thrown over 100,000 people off of healthcare.
Nope. Wrong as usual. Get off your ass go to college,volunteer or get a job THEN you qualify for medicaid expansion. Fucking freeloaders.

Uh, not to put to fine a point on it, but do you even know what Medicaid is?

Forum List

Back