Democrats may try to stall the election

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Democrats may try to stall the Nov. 3 election if they think it would result in a big Trump/GOP victory. How would they do that? One way would be to replace Biden at the last minute and then argue that the election postponed until new ballots were printed. I don't think such shenanigans would work, but it would give Democrats another excuse to claim that Trump's (re)election was illegitimate.

On the other hand, the Dems may be able to produce enough fraudulent ballots to win the election or at least the popular vote. (How else does one explain the many cases of Democrat precincts reporting more votes than registered voters?)

Ultimately, the election may be decided by the House of Representatives, where each state delegation gets one vote (which would probably favor Trump). It happened after the 1876 election, and it could happen again.

Democrats may try to stall the Nov. 3 election if they think it would result in a big Trump/GOP victory. How would they do that? One way would be to replace Biden at the last minute and then argue that the election postponed until new ballots were printed. I don't think such shenanigans would work, but it would give Democrats another excuse to claim that Trump's (re)election was illegitimate.

On the other hand, the Dems may be able to produce enough fraudulent ballots to win the election or at least the popular vote. (How else does one explain the many cases of Democrat precincts reporting more votes than registered voters?)

Ultimately, the election may be decided by the House of Representatives, where each state delegation gets one vote (which would probably favor Trump). It happened after the 1876 election, and it could happen again.

I think Republicans have 26 and Democrats have 24.

One way would be to replace Biden at the last minute and then argue that the election postponed until new ballots were printed. I don't think such shenanigans would work, but it would give Democrats another excuse to claim that Trump's (re)election was illegitimate.

It wouldn't work at all.

Joe Biden is the nominee. As the current nominee, there are now only two ways for him to not be the nominee: He withdraws or he dies. The DNC can't just say "Hey, Joe, you're out." The legal challenges alone would throw the election into a tailspin.

Once Biden starts debating Trump, the DNC is going to quickly recognize the error of its ways...

One way would be to replace Biden at the last minute and then argue that the election postponed until new ballots were printed. I don't think such shenanigans would work, but it would give Democrats another excuse to claim that Trump's (re)election was illegitimate.

It wouldn't work at all, because that's not how it works.

Joe Biden is the nominee. As the current nominee, there are now only two ways for him to not be the nominee: He withdraws or he dies. The DNC can't just say "Hey, Joe, you're out."

Once he starts debating Trump the DNC is going to quickly recognize the error of their ways...

They dread the debates like vampires dread garlic, crucifixes, and daylight!

It wouldn't work at all, because that's not how it works.

Joe Biden is the nominee. As the current nominee, there are now only two ways for him to not be the nominee: He withdraws or he dies. The DNC can't just say "Hey, Joe, you're out."

Once he starts debating Trump the DNC is going to quickly recognize the error of their ways...

They dread the debates like vampires dread garlic, crucifixes, and daylight!
Yes, they are boring AF, they never really address the issues yet create situations only they can save us from, because we are sheeple to the elite.

Horse Pucky. The Dems want the election done as quickly as possible. The closer we get to the election, the more Rump hangs his ass out to dry. 54 days is not enough time for the Public to forget about his latest series of complete disasters.

Forum List

Back