Democrat's Moral Corruption

Did I miss all the examples of Republicans using their version of 'law' to persecute innocent victims sans any evidence?

Any?

Or am I correct that this is a Democrat default.

You haven't proven anything except how stupid you are, and we've already agreed to accept that as fact, so you needn't continue.
Is childish silly personal attacks all you have? Do you think that you're impressing others by making immature remarks about posters? Why not respond to comments in an adult and civil manner? Why not leave the name calling and personal attacks on the playground and discuss issues like an adult, an intelligent adult? Your remarks about other posters says a lot more about you than it does about them. Your age?

Listen fuckwit I've proven her wrong WITH SUBSTANCE in every which way possible in this thread.

She is stupid.
My comment was meant for her, not you. I hit the wrong tab to reply. Also, I'm NOT a fuckwit. Please refrain from calling me names. You don't know me. Don't engage in name calling and personal attacks like she does. It doesn't prove anything, nor does it add to the conversation.

Whatever. I can't magically divine who a post is intended for.

He's trying to make nice.....go ahead and forgive him..

KissKissHugHug

See....you both need a little consoling after what you've been through.

14. "A spokesman for Feuer told the Examiner that Hounsell had not completed the agreement by Mar. 19, so that hearing was held in order to give him more time to do so. "The case was continued from March to May so the Defendant could complete more of the court-ordered diversion counseling," Rob Wilcox, director of community engagement and outreach for the city attorney, told the Examiner. "Once that was successfully completed, the case was dismissed."

This does not match with the documentary history he provided, however. It states that there was no court-ordered counseling but an "informal agreement." Wilcox would later tell theExaminerthat the deal was actually finalized on Mar. 19, contradicting his earlier claim that it had simply been continued.

When the [Democrat] city attorney finally dropped the charges May 14 — nine months after Hounsell's arrest — the reason cited was "no victim" and "no forensics." The alleged victim had refused to testify, and there was still no evidence of any Facebook contact between Hounsell and Jane Doe.

....he says he'll never be able to recover fully from the well-publicized but never-substantiated charges, which he maintains are false." Lawsuit spells out nightmare for California man accused without evidence WashingtonExaminer.com

And, Democrat Obama acting the same way in the IRS scandal.....using corrupt legal practices...."An IRS campaign to apply additional scrutiny to conservative groups went beyond targeting Tea Party and patriot groups to include those focused on government spending, the Constitution and several other broad areas."
IRS scrutiny went beyond Tea Party targeting of conservative groups broader than thought Fox News
Why not mention other cases while you're at it that tells the story of the entire judicial system and its many flaws?

She's trying to resurrect stereotyping. Not a surprising move coming from a conservative.
She's very immature. I doubt that she's impressing anyone on here.

Impress????/

Well, maybe.

But, essentially, I teach.
Hope you learned your lesson today.
The only thing you teach is silly pathetic childish name calling and personal attacks. You teach how to behave on the school playground. Other than that, the only thing you teach is how not to have an adult and civil conversation. Your age?

Did I miss all the examples of Republicans using their version of 'law' to persecute innocent victims sans any evidence?

Any?

Or am I correct that this is a Democrat default.

You haven't proven anything except how stupid you are, and we've already agreed to accept that as fact, so you needn't continue.
Is childish silly personal attacks all you have? Do you think that you're impressing others by making immature remarks about posters? Why not respond to comments in an adult and civil manner? Why not leave the name calling and personal attacks on the playground and discuss issues like an adult, an intelligent adult? Your remarks about other posters says a lot more about you than it does about them. Your age?

Listen fuckwit I've proven her wrong WITH SUBSTANCE in every which way possible in this thread.

She is stupid.

Ooooo.....seems the beating I've administered is showing!

Temper, temper....

...at your age.......you know.

So you admit you're just trolling.

"So"???

"admit"????

You found a new way to lie?
Awesome.

14. "A spokesman for Feuer told the Examiner that Hounsell had not completed the agreement by Mar. 19, so that hearing was held in order to give him more time to do so. "The case was continued from March to May so the Defendant could complete more of the court-ordered diversion counseling," Rob Wilcox, director of community engagement and outreach for the city attorney, told the Examiner. "Once that was successfully completed, the case was dismissed."

This does not match with the documentary history he provided, however. It states that there was no court-ordered counseling but an "informal agreement." Wilcox would later tell theExaminerthat the deal was actually finalized on Mar. 19, contradicting his earlier claim that it had simply been continued.

When the [Democrat] city attorney finally dropped the charges May 14 — nine months after Hounsell's arrest — the reason cited was "no victim" and "no forensics." The alleged victim had refused to testify, and there was still no evidence of any Facebook contact between Hounsell and Jane Doe.

....he says he'll never be able to recover fully from the well-publicized but never-substantiated charges, which he maintains are false." Lawsuit spells out nightmare for California man accused without evidence WashingtonExaminer.com

And, Democrat Obama acting the same way in the IRS scandal.....using corrupt legal practices...."An IRS campaign to apply additional scrutiny to conservative groups went beyond targeting Tea Party and patriot groups to include those focused on government spending, the Constitution and several other broad areas."
IRS scrutiny went beyond Tea Party targeting of conservative groups broader than thought Fox News
Why not mention other cases while you're at it that tells the story of the entire judicial system and its many flaws?

How about this one:

Raymond James "Ray" Donovan (born August 31, 1930) is an American businessman and former politician. He served as U.S. Secretary of Labor under President Reagan.

"In a highly publicized 1987 case,[1] Donovan and six other defendants were indicted by a Bronx County, New York, grand jury for larceny and fraud in connection with a project to construct anew line for the New York City Subway, through a scheme involving a Genovese crime familyassociate and a minority-owned subcontractor.[2] Schiavone Construction was obligated to subcontract part of the work to a minority-owned enterprise. The essence of the charge was that because the minority owned firm (Jo-Pel Contracting and Trucking Corp) leased equipment from Schiavone, that it was not truly independent of Schiavone.[citation needed]

On May 25, 1987, Donovan (and all of the other defendants) were acquitted, after which Donovan was famously quoted as asking, "Which office do I go to to get my reputation back?"
Raymond J. Donovan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Democrats do it every chance they get.
How many examples did I give in this thread.....six? seven?

And you.....How many examples of Republicans destroying the lives of political opponents in this fashion?

Let me add up your total......

....zero.

How many Democrat acquittals do we need to produce in order to prove you're wrong?

Give me the number.

We'll see how long it takes her to post this number.

She pulled this shit the other day trying to broadbrush with ONE example. I came back with 3 that proved the opposite.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

Now, who would give you the discipline you so sorely desire if I disappeared?

You'd have to go back to your dominatrix, huh?

Look at the bucks I save you!!!

Last edited:

She is stupid.
My comment was meant for her, not you. I hit the wrong tab to reply. Also, I'm NOT a fuckwit. Please refrain from calling me names. You don't know me. Don't engage in name calling and personal attacks like she does. It doesn't prove anything, nor does it add to the conversation.

KissKissHugHug

I wasn't trying to "make nice". I was simply explaining my mistake when I intended the comment for you, and accidentally hit the wrong tab.

She's trying to resurrect stereotyping. Not a surprising move coming from a conservative.

Impress????/

Well, maybe.

The only thing you teach is silly pathetic childish name calling and personal attacks. You teach how to behave on the school playground. Other than that, the only thing you teach is how not to have an adult and civil conversation. Your age?

When I was a little kid, I....no, wait- I still do that.

How about this one:

Raymond James "Ray" Donovan (born August 31, 1930) is an American businessman and former politician. He served as U.S. Secretary of Labor under President Reagan.

"In a highly publicized 1987 case,[1] Donovan and six other defendants were indicted by a Bronx County, New York, grand jury for larceny and fraud in connection with a project to construct anew line for the New York City Subway, through a scheme involving a Genovese crime familyassociate and a minority-owned subcontractor.[2] Schiavone Construction was obligated to subcontract part of the work to a minority-owned enterprise. The essence of the charge was that because the minority owned firm (Jo-Pel Contracting and Trucking Corp) leased equipment from Schiavone, that it was not truly independent of Schiavone.[citation needed]

On May 25, 1987, Donovan (and all of the other defendants) were acquitted, after which Donovan was famously quoted as asking, "Which office do I go to to get my reputation back?"

And you.....How many examples of Republicans destroying the lives of political opponents in this fashion?

....zero.

How many Democrat acquittals do we need to produce in order to prove you're wrong?

Give me the number.

She pulled this shit the other day trying to broadbrush with ONE example. I came back with 3 that proved the opposite.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

You'd have to go back to you dominatrix, huh?
.... simply childish and pathetic. Your age?

She is stupid.

KissKissHugHug

I wasn't trying to "make nice". I was simply explaining my mistake when I intended the comment for you, and accidentally hit the wrong tab.

Well....OK...but sending him the flowers was a little overboard.

I mean....what will people think?

How about this one:

....zero.

Give me the number.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

If I wanted to listen to an airhead spew nonsense 24 hours a day I'd have stayed married.

How about this one:

....zero.

Give me the number.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

I still use "..and a half..."

How about this one:

....zero.

Give me the number.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

She's right around mentalpause.

Impress????/

Well, maybe.

When I was a little kid, I....no, wait- I still do that.
I'm not impressed.

How about this one:

....zero.

Give me the number.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

If I wanted to listen to an airhead spew nonsense 24 hours a day I'd have stayed married.

That's not the way she tells it.

How about this one:

....zero.

Give me the number.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

Pleeeease ......... just grow up.

She is stupid.

Ooooo.....seems the beating I've administered is showing!

Temper, temper....

...at your age.......you know.

So you admit you're just trolling.

"So"???

"admit"????

You found a new way to lie?
Awesome.

I want to hear you commit to the number of examples of acquitted Democrats I need to produce to prove you wrong.

Or should 3 be sufficient since that's your number?

Give me the number.

She disappeared.

Disappeared???

Pleeeease ......... just grow up.

Why?
I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be....

"Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thingis a well-known quotation in sports." Winning isn t everything it s the only thing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In America today....far too many consider that concept to apply to life in general. I attribute this to a lack of religious training, and to the fact that 90% of all children go to that wholly owned Liberal subsidiary, government schools.

But...that's an argument for a different day.

For today, a cautionary tale that illustrates that view in Democrats, specifically Democrat politicians.

1. "Lawsuit spells out 'nightmare' for California man accused without evidence
... Scott Hounsell, the former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County, describes the ordeal he went through....

2. He was in a bus caravan from Sacramento back to Smyth's Southern California district with co-workers and students from a nearby charter school, who were learning about politics. He met a student on that bus — Jane Doe. He doesn't remember speaking to her for very long, if at all. In fact, he claims he didn't remember who she was when the accusations started to fly.

3.... the professionals and students were instructed to talk to one another for a time, then switch seats to meet someone new. She claimed to law enforcement, in a taped interview provided to the Washington Examiner, that she sat next to Hounsell for about two hours on the way back from Sacramento, ... The two exchanged Facebook information and friended each other.

4. She said Hounsell began messaging her through Facebook ...She claimed the messages started getting sexually graphic even while on the bus. Doe also told the police, one year after the bus trip, that Hounsell tickled her leg several times. In an earlier interview, she had told the police he had tickled her ribs.

5. On Jan. 19, 2013, nearly a year after that bus trip, Hounsell became executive director of the Los Angeles County GOP. A week later, on Jan. 27, an accusation was made that he had been sending inappropriate Facebook messages to an underage girl.

6. On July 1, 2013, a Democratic former assemblyman named Mike Feuer became L.A. City Attorney. When the Los Angeles County District Attorney declined to press charges against Hounsell on July 30, [Democrat] Feuer seized the case. Officer Good contacted Hounsell again to find out his attorney's information. Members of the press began calling Hounsell, his family and his employer to discuss charges Hounsell wasn't even aware of yet.

The media circus that ensued — complete with news cameras camping outside his family home for days — made Hounsell believe this was in part motivated by political harassment.

7. On Aug. 21, [Democrat] Feuer's office amended its complaint against Hounsell to include two additional charges that Hounsell had communicated with an adult he believed to be a minor (think "To Catch A Predator") and that he had "an unnatural and abnormal sexual interest in children."

The new charges were a surprise for Hounsell. They had not been mentioned previously, and no evidence would ever be presented to substantiate them." Lawsuit spells out nightmare for California man accused without evidence WashingtonExaminer.com

santorum.gif

Brilliant response.

All the other Liberals must be so proud of you.
A good strong dose of "REALITY" would probably help you tremendously. .... Just saying.

That and about 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000mg of slimfast.

"Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thingis a well-known quotation in sports." Winning isn t everything it s the only thing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In America today....far too many consider that concept to apply to life in general. I attribute this to a lack of religious training, and to the fact that 90% of all children go to that wholly owned Liberal subsidiary, government schools.

But...that's an argument for a different day.

For today, a cautionary tale that illustrates that view in Democrats, specifically Democrat politicians.

1. "Lawsuit spells out 'nightmare' for California man accused without evidence
... Scott Hounsell, the former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County, describes the ordeal he went through....

2. He was in a bus caravan from Sacramento back to Smyth's Southern California district with co-workers and students from a nearby charter school, who were learning about politics. He met a student on that bus — Jane Doe. He doesn't remember speaking to her for very long, if at all. In fact, he claims he didn't remember who she was when the accusations started to fly.

3.... the professionals and students were instructed to talk to one another for a time, then switch seats to meet someone new. She claimed to law enforcement, in a taped interview provided to the Washington Examiner, that she sat next to Hounsell for about two hours on the way back from Sacramento, ... The two exchanged Facebook information and friended each other.

4. She said Hounsell began messaging her through Facebook ...She claimed the messages started getting sexually graphic even while on the bus. Doe also told the police, one year after the bus trip, that Hounsell tickled her leg several times. In an earlier interview, she had told the police he had tickled her ribs.

5. On Jan. 19, 2013, nearly a year after that bus trip, Hounsell became executive director of the Los Angeles County GOP. A week later, on Jan. 27, an accusation was made that he had been sending inappropriate Facebook messages to an underage girl.

6. On July 1, 2013, a Democratic former assemblyman named Mike Feuer became L.A. City Attorney. When the Los Angeles County District Attorney declined to press charges against Hounsell on July 30, [Democrat] Feuer seized the case. Officer Good contacted Hounsell again to find out his attorney's information. Members of the press began calling Hounsell, his family and his employer to discuss charges Hounsell wasn't even aware of yet.

The media circus that ensued — complete with news cameras camping outside his family home for days — made Hounsell believe this was in part motivated by political harassment.

7. On Aug. 21, [Democrat] Feuer's office amended its complaint against Hounsell to include two additional charges that Hounsell had communicated with an adult he believed to be a minor (think "To Catch A Predator") and that he had "an unnatural and abnormal sexual interest in children."

The new charges were a surprise for Hounsell. They had not been mentioned previously, and no evidence would ever be presented to substantiate them." Lawsuit spells out nightmare for California man accused without evidence WashingtonExaminer.com

santorum.gif

Brilliant response.

All the other Liberals must be so proud of you.
A good strong dose of "REALITY" would probably help you tremendously. .... Just saying.

That and about 8,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000mg of slimfast.

So.....how come you ran and hid when I challenged you to put up your pic?

Should I guess the reason?

How come you Libs can't stay away from my well constructed revelations about you.....I know you want to deny the facts....

....but the best you can do is make up some mistruth about lil' ol' me?

I'll be waiting to see you pic,....and I'll put up mine.

Forum List

Back