Democrat's Moral Corruption

Evidence? They dont need no stinkin evidence. We see that attitude here every day.
"Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thingis a well-known quotation in sports." Winning isn t everything it s the only thing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In America today....far too many consider that concept to apply to life in general. I attribute this to a lack of religious training, and to the fact that 90% of all children go to that wholly owned Liberal subsidiary, government schools.

But...that's an argument for a different day.

For today, a cautionary tale that illustrates that view in Democrats, specifically Democrat politicians.

1. "Lawsuit spells out 'nightmare' for California man accused without evidence
... Scott Hounsell, the former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County, describes the ordeal he went through....

2. He was in a bus caravan from Sacramento back to Smyth's Southern California district with co-workers and students from a nearby charter school, who were learning about politics. He met a student on that bus — Jane Doe. He doesn't remember speaking to her for very long, if at all. In fact, he claims he didn't remember who she was when the accusations started to fly.

3.... the professionals and students were instructed to talk to one another for a time, then switch seats to meet someone new. She claimed to law enforcement, in a taped interview provided to the Washington Examiner, that she sat next to Hounsell for about two hours on the way back from Sacramento, ... The two exchanged Facebook information and friended each other.

4. She said Hounsell began messaging her through Facebook ...She claimed the messages started getting sexually graphic even while on the bus. Doe also told the police, one year after the bus trip, that Hounsell tickled her leg several times. In an earlier interview, she had told the police he had tickled her ribs.

5. On Jan. 19, 2013, nearly a year after that bus trip, Hounsell became executive director of the Los Angeles County GOP. A week later, on Jan. 27, an accusation was made that he had been sending inappropriate Facebook messages to an underage girl.

6. On July 1, 2013, a Democratic former assemblyman named Mike Feuer became L.A. City Attorney. When the Los Angeles County District Attorney declined to press charges against Hounsell on July 30, [Democrat] Feuer seized the case. Officer Good contacted Hounsell again to find out his attorney's information. Members of the press began calling Hounsell, his family and his employer to discuss charges Hounsell wasn't even aware of yet.

The media circus that ensued — complete with news cameras camping outside his family home for days — made Hounsell believe this was in part motivated by political harassment.

7. On Aug. 21, [Democrat] Feuer's office amended its complaint against Hounsell to include two additional charges that Hounsell had communicated with an adult he believed to be a minor (think "To Catch A Predator") and that he had "an unnatural and abnormal sexual interest in children."

The new charges were a surprise for Hounsell. They had not been mentioned previously, and no evidence would ever be presented to substantiate them." Lawsuit spells out nightmare for California man accused without evidence WashingtonExaminer.com

Why is this in politics?

Democrats don't belong in politics....?

I kinda agree.

This thread doesn't belong in 'politics'. Your record on putting threads in the wrong forum I guess then by your own measure is proof that all conservatives are too stupid to even know how to do that.

santorum.gif

Brilliant response.

All the other Liberals must be so proud of you.
A good strong dose of "REALITY" would probably help you tremendously. .... Just saying.

The OP is reality, you dunce.

Your posts are hot air.
Yea ... yea ... yea ......... just keep living in denial and believing that only one political party is corrupt. By the way, my "hot air" is reality. You have NOT answered not a single one of my questions concerning government corruption. Are you ignoring them, dodging them, or just hell-bent on making your silly pathetic attack remarks? Please answer the following questions:
(1) Where does the enormous sums of money passed around by Lobbyists go?
(2) Where does the enormous sums of money passed around by special interests go?
(3) What do those that give to politicians expect in return?
(4) Why does Corporate America continue to spend enormous sums of money if they're not getting anything for that money?
(5) If politicians aren't extending favors to donors, then why do donors continue to finance campaigns?
(6) Are politicians putting America and her citizens first, and ignoring donors and special interests?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

You changed the subject?

That means I win, huh?
WRONG !!!! ... I have NOT changed the subject. The subject was "CORRUPTION". Check the title to your post and see for yourself. And, you win what? What was there to win? I never saw any contest here? What contest did you see, and what contest did you win? Just curious, have you had coffee this morning? Were you expecting someone to knock on your door holding a big cardboard check? The subject, according to the title of your post, is corruption. I addressed corruption in each of my comments. So, how have I changed the subject?

You can run, but you can't hide.

Show the evidence-less attacks by the Right.

I never said 'one side is bad and the other is good.
I say fence\-sitters claim an equivalency that does not exist.

That's right: one side is far worse.

Get off the fence.
FYI - I do NOT run, and I have absolutely no reason to hide from anything. I fail to see any connection with that silly remark. The evidence is as I have previously stated. If you missed it, please go back and read my previous comments to this thread. I believe that I stated it in plain simple English. Again, and please try hard to understand this time around, "I DO NOT sit on any fences, period". Please try reading comprehension here. I DO NOT SIT ON FENCES.

EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION: Campaign financing, the Lobbyists' control of the U.S. Congress, Government contracts ( Halliburton ) - no-bid contracts, the exchange of money and favors between Corporate America and politicians, the Wall Street influence, pork spending, and the buying and selling of votes on the floors of Congress.

ALL politicians accept money and favors in exchange for their votes on legislation. Now, if you don't believe that, then continue to believe that Lobbyists expect absolutely nothing in exchange for all the money they pass out to members of Congress. Why do you think so much money changes hands during campaigns and after elections? Where does the money go that Lobbyists pass around? If special interests were not getting anything for their money, then why do they continue giving money? Please use common sense here.

I'll try again.....slowly, with small words.

The Democrats have a propensity.....shown in the thread.....to attempt to destroy the lives of those who believe differently.

We on the right see the left as wrong.....the left sees the right as evil, so that they feel justified using any method against the right.

Your job is to show that that is equally so on the Right: show examples of evidence-less charges are brought by the right.

The OP shows one horrific example, Democrat Nifong is another, Democrat Foley another, and more coming.

So stop pretending you're not fence-sitting.......
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .......... very funny ...... ridiculous also. Both Democrats and Republicans are corrupt. Politics is corrupt. "The Washington Brotherhood" is corrupt. Corruption runs rampant throughout the political arena. To think otherwise is denial of the facts, and failure to use common sense. Again, I will ask you, "where does the multi-$Millions go that is passed around by Lobbyists, Corporate America, Wall Street, and special interests?" What do those that give enormous sums of money to campaigns expect in return? And, why does the money continue to flow year after year, after year, after year? Do you honestly believe that the money would continue to flow if no one was getting anything for their money? Again, please use common sense here. This is not rocket science, and it doesn't take an MIT graduate nor a Philadelphia lawyer to understand the political process and where the influence comes from.

Again, I DO NOT SIT ON A FENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... serious question: Do you have a reading comprehension problem? How many times must I repeat that I DO NOT SIT ON ANY FENCES? Have I not stated it in plain simple English? I do NOT pretend ANYTHING, period.

You've been given three chances to provide comparable example to the Democrat malevolence that I've given.

You've done everything but the the buck and wing.....

Whether in any other endeavor or not, in this one you've proved to be an abject failure.

...and an habitual fence-sitter.

Have a nice day.
I have stated the examples multiple times already, and in plain simple English. Your lack of reading comprehension doesn't erase the examples that I have given. How have I been a failure? Please explain. In addition, your lack of reading comprehension is obvious by the fact that I have stated several times that I am NOT a fence sitter, yet you continue to accuse me of such. I would strongly suggest that you take a course in reading comprehension as soon as possible. Obviously, you need it. Please go back and read the many examples that I have given concerning government corruption. If you can't comprehend them, then there's nothing I can do to help you at this point.

Every time you dopes are beaten you resort to lying.

"I have stated the examples multiple times already, and in plain simple English."

No you haven't.

Not once.

Not a single example of the right destroying an opponent's life by bringing charges with no...zero....evidence.

Democrat Feuer
Democrat Foley
Democrat Reid
Democrat Nifong

Did you notice what they all have in common?

And all you can do is lie?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Brilliant response.

All the other Liberals must be so proud of you.
A good strong dose of "REALITY" would probably help you tremendously. .... Just saying.

The OP is reality, you dunce.

Your posts are hot air.
Yea ... yea ... yea ......... just keep living in denial and believing that only one political party is corrupt. By the way, my "hot air" is reality. You have NOT answered not a single one of my questions concerning government corruption. Are you ignoring them, dodging them, or just hell-bent on making your silly pathetic attack remarks? Please answer the following questions:
(1) Where does the enormous sums of money passed around by Lobbyists go?
(2) Where does the enormous sums of money passed around by special interests go?
(3) What do those that give to politicians expect in return?
(4) Why does Corporate America continue to spend enormous sums of money if they're not getting anything for that money?
(5) If politicians aren't extending favors to donors, then why do donors continue to finance campaigns?
(6) Are politicians putting America and her citizens first, and ignoring donors and special interests?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

You changed the subject?

That means I win, huh?

What are you trying to claim you won?
She's expecting someone to knock on her door while they're holding a big cardboard check. I think that she's expecting balloons tied to her mailbox and the radio station broadcasting from her front lawn. Personally, I failed to see any contest to be won. I have no idea as to what she's thinking.

Evidence? They dont need no stinkin evidence. We see that attitude here every day.
"Winning isn’t everything; it’s the only thingis a well-known quotation in sports." Winning isn t everything it s the only thing - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In America today....far too many consider that concept to apply to life in general. I attribute this to a lack of religious training, and to the fact that 90% of all children go to that wholly owned Liberal subsidiary, government schools.

For today, a cautionary tale that illustrates that view in Democrats, specifically Democrat politicians.

... Scott Hounsell, the former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County, describes the ordeal he went through....

2. He was in a bus caravan from Sacramento back to Smyth's Southern California district with co-workers and students from a nearby charter school, who were learning about politics. He met a student on that bus — Jane Doe. He doesn't remember speaking to her for very long, if at all. In fact, he claims he didn't remember who she was when the accusations started to fly.

3.... the professionals and students were instructed to talk to one another for a time, then switch seats to meet someone new. She claimed to law enforcement, in a taped interview provided to the Washington Examiner, that she sat next to Hounsell for about two hours on the way back from Sacramento, ... The two exchanged Facebook information and friended each other.

4. She said Hounsell began messaging her through Facebook ...She claimed the messages started getting sexually graphic even while on the bus. Doe also told the police, one year after the bus trip, that Hounsell tickled her leg several times. In an earlier interview, she had told the police he had tickled her ribs.

5. On Jan. 19, 2013, nearly a year after that bus trip, Hounsell became executive director of the Los Angeles County GOP. A week later, on Jan. 27, an accusation was made that he had been sending inappropriate Facebook messages to an underage girl.

6. On July 1, 2013, a Democratic former assemblyman named Mike Feuer became L.A. City Attorney. When the Los Angeles County District Attorney declined to press charges against Hounsell on July 30, [Democrat] Feuer seized the case. Officer Good contacted Hounsell again to find out his attorney's information. Members of the press began calling Hounsell, his family and his employer to discuss charges Hounsell wasn't even aware of yet.

The media circus that ensued — complete with news cameras camping outside his family home for days — made Hounsell believe this was in part motivated by political harassment.

7. On Aug. 21, [Democrat] Feuer's office amended its complaint against Hounsell to include two additional charges that Hounsell had communicated with an adult he believed to be a minor (think "To Catch A Predator") and that he had "an unnatural and abnormal sexual interest in children."

The new charges were a surprise for Hounsell. They had not been mentioned previously, and no evidence would ever be presented to substantiate them." Lawsuit spells out nightmare for California man accused without evidence WashingtonExaminer.com

Why is this in politics?

I kinda agree.

This thread doesn't belong in 'politics'. Your record on putting threads in the wrong forum I guess then by your own measure is proof that all conservatives are too stupid to even know how to do that.

Gee....another fascist trying to hide a thread he can't dispute.

Why is this in politics?

I kinda agree.
What?

Why is this in politics?

I kinda agree.

Can you prove that the anecdote you posted is representative of all Democrats? That's your claim.

FYI - I do NOT run, and I have absolutely no reason to hide from anything. I fail to see any connection with that silly remark. The evidence is as I have previously stated. If you missed it, please go back and read my previous comments to this thread. I believe that I stated it in plain simple English. Again, and please try hard to understand this time around, "I DO NOT sit on any fences, period". Please try reading comprehension here. I DO NOT SIT ON FENCES.

EVIDENCE OF CORRUPTION: Campaign financing, the Lobbyists' control of the U.S. Congress, Government contracts ( Halliburton ) - no-bid contracts, the exchange of money and favors between Corporate America and politicians, the Wall Street influence, pork spending, and the buying and selling of votes on the floors of Congress.

ALL politicians accept money and favors in exchange for their votes on legislation. Now, if you don't believe that, then continue to believe that Lobbyists expect absolutely nothing in exchange for all the money they pass out to members of Congress. Why do you think so much money changes hands during campaigns and after elections? Where does the money go that Lobbyists pass around? If special interests were not getting anything for their money, then why do they continue giving money? Please use common sense here.

The Democrats have a propensity.....shown in the thread.....to attempt to destroy the lives of those who believe differently.

We on the right see the left as wrong.....the left sees the right as evil, so that they feel justified using any method against the right.

Your job is to show that that is equally so on the Right: show examples of evidence-less charges are brought by the right.

The OP shows one horrific example, Democrat Nifong is another, Democrat Foley another, and more coming.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .......... very funny ...... ridiculous also. Both Democrats and Republicans are corrupt. Politics is corrupt. "The Washington Brotherhood" is corrupt. Corruption runs rampant throughout the political arena. To think otherwise is denial of the facts, and failure to use common sense. Again, I will ask you, "where does the multi-$Millions go that is passed around by Lobbyists, Corporate America, Wall Street, and special interests?" What do those that give enormous sums of money to campaigns expect in return? And, why does the money continue to flow year after year, after year, after year? Do you honestly believe that the money would continue to flow if no one was getting anything for their money? Again, please use common sense here. This is not rocket science, and it doesn't take an MIT graduate nor a Philadelphia lawyer to understand the political process and where the influence comes from.

Again, I DO NOT SIT ON A FENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....... serious question: Do you have a reading comprehension problem? How many times must I repeat that I DO NOT SIT ON ANY FENCES? Have I not stated it in plain simple English? I do NOT pretend ANYTHING, period.

You've been given three chances to provide comparable example to the Democrat malevolence that I've given.

Whether in any other endeavor or not, in this one you've proved to be an abject failure.

Have a nice day.
I have stated the examples multiple times already, and in plain simple English. Your lack of reading comprehension doesn't erase the examples that I have given. How have I been a failure? Please explain. In addition, your lack of reading comprehension is obvious by the fact that I have stated several times that I am NOT a fence sitter, yet you continue to accuse me of such. I would strongly suggest that you take a course in reading comprehension as soon as possible. Obviously, you need it. Please go back and read the many examples that I have given concerning government corruption. If you can't comprehend them, then there's nothing I can do to help you at this point.

"I have stated the examples multiple times already, and in plain simple English."

No you haven't.

Not once.

Not a single example of the right destroying an opponent's life by bringing charges with no...zero....evidence.

Democrat Feuer
Democrat Foley
Democrat Reid
Democrat Nifong

I don't know what you're smoking, injecting, or swallowing, but it has to be some powerful shit. Your comments get more pathetic and silly as this thread moves along.
FYI - I do NOT lie. I have absolutely no reason to lie about anything. Please state the lie(s) that I've told. There's no reason for anyone to lie on this forum. Can you do anything other than attack posters? I keep reading your responses and all I see are personal attacks. Try responding without the personal attacks. Thanks.

Have a nice day.

No you haven't.

Not once.

Democrat Feuer
Democrat Foley
Democrat Reid
Democrat Nifong

I don't know what you're smoking, injecting, or swallowing, but it has to be some powerful shit. Your comments get more pathetic and silly as this thread moves along.
FYI - I do NOT lie. I have absolutely no reason to lie about anything. Please state the lie(s) that I've told. There's no reason for anyone to lie on this forum. Can you do anything other than attack posters? I keep reading your responses and all I see are personal attacks. Try responding without the personal attacks. Thanks.

My comments are accurate and correct.

You're a liar.

Have a nice day.

No you haven't.

Not once.

Democrat Feuer
Democrat Foley
Democrat Reid
Democrat Nifong

My comments are accurate and correct.

You're a liar.
Anything intelligent to say? What did I lie about? Can you state the lie that I told? Just point out the lie for me please. Thanks.

Your comments are very biased, and show obvious political bias in favor of one political party. That's about the extent of your comments and post. If I'm wrong, please show where I'm wrong. Thanks.

Why is this in politics?

I kinda agree.

Can you prove that the anecdote you posted is representative of all Democrats? That's your claim.

Ohhhh.....you require more of the Democrat ilk????

Sure thing....

The Democrat version of a 'passion play.'

Seems it occurs regularly and in numerous iterations.....

12. " Tawana Glenda Brawley(born 1972) is anAfrican-Americanwoman fromWappingers Falls, New York, who gained notoriety in 1987–88 for falsely accusingsixwhite menof having raped her.

The charges received widespread national attention because of her age (15), the persons accused (including police officers and a prosecuting attorney), and the shocking state in which Brawley was found after the alleged rape (in a trash bag, with racial slurs written on her body and covered in feces). Brawley's accusations were given widespread media attention in part from the involvement of her advisers, including the Reverend Al Sharpton ..

... a grand jury concluded in October 1988 that Brawley had not been the victim of a forcible sexual assault and that she herself may have created the appearance of such an attack.[2]The New York prosecutor whom Brawley had accused as one of her alleged assailants successfully sued Brawley and her three advisers for defamation."
Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

a. "The Democratic Party and its candidates for president in 2004 were perfectly content to have Sharpton appear in presidential debates. Not one candidate called Sharpton out for his outrageous history of hate." Al Sharpton s Long Bill of Goods From Tawana Brawley to Primetime - The Daily Beast

b. "... Sharpton, .... it’s an irony lost on no one that his rise to White House adviser has come thanks to Barack Obama, ..."
Revved Up - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO Magazine

Did you know that Barack Obama is reputed to be one of that ilk?

Still want to deny that moral corruption is hardly anathema to Democrats?

Why is this in politics?

I kinda agree.

Sure thing....

12. " Tawana Glenda Brawley(born 1972) is anAfrican-Americanwoman fromWappingers Falls, New York, who gained notoriety in 1987–88 for falsely accusingsixwhite menof having raped her.

The charges received widespread national attention because of her age (15), the persons accused (including police officers and a prosecuting attorney), and the shocking state in which Brawley was found after the alleged rape (in a trash bag, with racial slurs written on her body and covered in feces). Brawley's accusations were given widespread media attention in part from the involvement of her advisers, including the Reverend Al Sharpton ..

... a grand jury concluded in October 1988 that Brawley had not been the victim of a forcible sexual assault and that she herself may have created the appearance of such an attack.[2]The New York prosecutor whom Brawley had accused as one of her alleged assailants successfully sued Brawley and her three advisers for defamation."

“The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.”Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

a. "The Democratic Party and its candidates for president in 2004 were perfectly content to have Sharpton appear in presidential debates. Not one candidate called Sharpton out for his outrageous history of hate." Al Sharpton s Long Bill of Goods From Tawana Brawley to Primetime - The Daily Beast

b. "... Sharpton, .... it’s an irony lost on no one that his rise to White House adviser has come thanks to Barack Obama, ..."

You think 2 examples proves something?

What does 55 examples prove?

GOP Pervert Hall of SHame - Recovering Liberal

I kinda agree.

Sure thing....

Need more?

Not horrific enough?

Well...how about another Democrat crime family destroying an entire family...and sending 'em to prison for 40 years.....without any evidence?

13. "The story of the Amiraults of Massachusetts, and of the prosecution that had turned the lives of this thriving American family to dust, ... —the Fells Acres school—whose every detail Violet scrutinized relentlessly. Not for nothing was the pre-school deemed by far the best in the area, with a long waiting list for admission.

All of it would end in 1984, with accusations of sexual assault ... a sensational story about a female school principal, in her 60s, who had daily terrorized and sexually assaulted the pupils in her care, using sharp objects as her weapon. So too had Violet's daughter Cheryl, a 28-year old teacher at the school.

[Her son] Gerald, it was alleged, had plunged a wide-blade butcher knife into the rectum of a 4-year-old boy, which he then had trouble removing. When a teacher in the school saw him in action with the knife, she asked him what he was doing, and then told him not to do it again, a child said. On this testimony, Gerald was convicted of a rape which had, miraculously, left no mark or other injury. Violet had tied a boy to a tree in front of the school one bright afternoon, in full view of everyone, and had assaulted him anally with a stick, and then with "a magic wand." She would be convicted of these charges. Cheryl had cut the leg off a squirrel.

... so much testimony, so madly preposterous, and so solemnly put forth by the state. The testimony had been extracted from children, cajoled and led by tireless interrogators.... Gerald was sent to prison for 30 to 40 years, his mother and sister sentenced to eight to 20 years

The Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly—which had never in its 27 year history taken an editorial position on a case—published a scathing one directed at the [Democrat] prosecutors "who seemed unwilling to admit they might have sent innocent people to jail for crimes that had never occurred."

Superior Court Judge Isaac Borenstein presided over a widely publicized hearings into the case resulting in findings that all the children's testimony was tainted. He said that "Every trick in the book had been used to get the children to say what the investigators wanted." Dorothy Rabinowitz Martha Coakley s Convictions - WSJ

"...There never was any truth to the charges brought against him. Nor was there anything that would, in saner times, have passed for evidence " Gerald Amirault s Freedom - WSJ

Seems the persecutions was a resume enhancement for Democrat Martha Coakley, Massachusetts Attorney General,. She went on to run for Senator...and for Governor.

Hardly one or two cases of Democrat moral corruption.

Sure thing....

Need more?

Not horrific enough?

Well...how about another Democrat crime family destroying an entire family...and sending 'em to prison for 40 years.....without any evidence?

13. "The story of the Amiraults of Massachusetts, and of the prosecution that had turned the lives of this thriving American family to dust, ... —the Fells Acres school—whose every detail Violet scrutinized relentlessly. Not for nothing was the pre-school deemed by far the best in the area, with a long waiting list for admission.

All of it would end in 1984, with accusations of sexual assault ... a sensational story about a female school principal, in her 60s, who had daily terrorized and sexually assaulted the pupils in her care, using sharp objects as her weapon. So too had Violet's daughter Cheryl, a 28-year old teacher at the school.

[Her son] Gerald, it was alleged, had plunged a wide-blade butcher knife into the rectum of a 4-year-old boy, which he then had trouble removing. When a teacher in the school saw him in action with the knife, she asked him what he was doing, and then told him not to do it again, a child said. On this testimony, Gerald was convicted of a rape which had, miraculously, left no mark or other injury. Violet had tied a boy to a tree in front of the school one bright afternoon, in full view of everyone, and had assaulted him anally with a stick, and then with "a magic wand." She would be convicted of these charges. Cheryl had cut the leg off a squirrel.

... so much testimony, so madly preposterous, and so solemnly put forth by the state. The testimony had been extracted from children, cajoled and led by tireless interrogators.... Gerald was sent to prison for 30 to 40 years, his mother and sister sentenced to eight to 20 years

The Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly—which had never in its 27 year history taken an editorial position on a case—published a scathing one directed at the [Democrat] prosecutors "who seemed unwilling to admit they might have sent innocent people to jail for crimes that had never occurred."

Superior Court Judge Isaac Borenstein presided over a widely publicized hearings into the case resulting in findings that all the children's testimony was tainted. He said that "Every trick in the book had been used to get the children to say what the investigators wanted." Dorothy Rabinowitz Martha Coakley s Convictions - WSJ

"...There never was any truth to the charges brought against him. Nor was there anything that would, in saner times, have passed for evidence " Gerald Amirault s Freedom - WSJ

Seems the persecutions was a resume enhancement for Democrat Martha Coakley, Massachusetts Attorney General,. She went on to run for Senator...and for Governor.

I've given you 55 examples of Republican wrongdoing. Are you conceding that the GOP is the party of sexual perversion,

or do you wish to deny that?

Silence on the issue will be considered 'no contest'.

Sure thing....

Need more?

Not horrific enough?

Maybe if I start making excruciatingly long posts like you do, you'll get the picture better:

Republican U.S. Justice Department official John David R. Atchison, 53, an assistant U.S. attorney from the northern district of Florida,
has been arrested on suspicion of traveling to Detroit over the weekend to have sex with a 5 year old child. An undercover officer
posed as a mother offering her child to Atchison for sex, according to police. In deposition, detectives said Atchison
suggested the mother tell her daughter that "you found her a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents."
The undercover detective expressed concern about physical injury to the 5-year-old girl as a result of the sexual activity.
Detectives said Atchison responded, " I am always gentle and loving; not to worry, no damage ever, no rough stuff ever.
I only like it soft and nice." The undercover detective asked how Atchison can be certain of no injury. He responded,
"Just gotta go slow and very easy. I've done it plenty," according to detectives.

# Republican city councilman John Bryan killed himself after police began investigating allegations that he had molested three girls,
including two of his adopted daughters, ages 12 and 15.

# The former head of the Michigan Federation of Young Republicans, Michael Flory, admitted Tuesday
that he sexually abused a colleague during a national convention in Cleveland last summer
pleaded guilty to sexual battery on the day his rape trial was to begin

Brian J. Doyle, the Deputy Press Secretary
for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Office of Public Affairs in Washington,
was arrested on 23 Polk County charges related to the use of a computer to seduce a child and transmitting harmful materials to a minor.
7 counts Use of a Computer to Seduce a Child, and 16 counts of Transmission of Harmful Material to a Minor.

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress after “sexually explicit” e-mails
surfaced showing him flirting with a 16-year-old boy.

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested
for soliciting sex from a 13-year-old girl on the Internet.

Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year-old girl.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an
8-year-old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year-old girl
and was sentenced to 10 years’ probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year-old boy.

Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one
of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.

Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty
to sexually molesting 13- and 14-year-old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison
for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year-old girls.

Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the Internet.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year-old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11
and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his
daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy
and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.

Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded
guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year-old girl he murdered.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his
computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years’ probation
for taking nude photographs of a 15-year-old girl.

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond
had sex with a 15-year-old black girl, which produced a child.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign,
surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two
8-year-old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.

Republican activist Lawrence E. King Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.

Republican Congressman Donald “Buz” Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor
and sentenced to one month in jail.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges
and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.

Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell
admitted to an incestuous relationship with his stepdaughter.

Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest
for child molestation and possession of child pornography.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged
with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested
for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. “Republican Marty”), was taken into custody by Florida police on
four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year-old boy
and possession of child pornography.

Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year-old babysitter
and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.

Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail
after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.

Republican talk-show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11-year-old girl.

Republican anti-gay activist Earl “Butch” Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison
for molesting an 8-year-old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.

Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters
and served 14 years in federal prison.

Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation
for soliciting sex over the Internet from a 14-year-old girl.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year-old boy.

Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts
of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e., exposing himself to children).

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year-old girl.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a boy.

Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year-old girl.

Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty
to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl
and served 6 months in prison.

Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer
and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz,
was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.

Republican strategist and Citadel Military College graduate Robin Vanderwall was convicted in Virginia on
five counts of soliciting sex from boys and girls over the Internet.

Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a “good military man” and “church goer,”
was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations
surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken
was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.

Republican director of the “Young Republican Federation” Nicholas Elizondo
molested his 6-year-old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp.
Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.

Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of
raping a 15-year-old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has
allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large
number of young women.

Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in
order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency.
See excerpt of one prisoner’s report here and his full report here.
Connect Abu Ghraib Franklin Scandal Catholic sex abuse White House Bush

Republican County Board Candidate Brent Schepp was charged with molesting a 14-year old girl and killed himself three days later.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.

Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.

Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.

List of Republican Pedophiles

Now, again, what conclusions can we generalize about Republicans from that list?

Eh?

Sure thing....

Need more?

Not horrific enough?

I've given you 55 examples of Republican wrongdoing. Are you conceding that the GOP is the party of sexual perversion,

Did I miss all the examples of Republicans using their version of 'law' to persecute innocent victims sans any evidence?

Any?

Or am I correct that this is a Democrat default.

Sure thing....

Need more?

Not horrific enough?

Did I miss all the examples of Republicans using their version of 'law' to persecute innocent victims sans any evidence?

Any?

Sure thing....

Need more?

Not horrific enough?

Any?

FYI - - Our judicial system sends innocent citizens to our prisons and jails all the time. It has absolutely nothing to do with "Party Politics". Our justice system is a system of injustice, and both political parties are responsible for it. Neither party has made an effort to change the judicial system so that is actually a system of justice. Neither party has even addressed the issue. If you doubt what I'm saying, please research "The Innocence Project" and others to see that many innocent citizens are in our jails and prisons. It's ridiculous to even suggest that it's the fault of one political party or the other. Both parties approve of and condone what our judicial system does.

Forum List

Back