Democrats move to take Trump off the ballot

Silly man. Your "joke" was so stupid even a Trump supporter would "get" it.

You simply amaze me at how truly fucking ignorant you are. Do they let you access the computer at all times, or is it restricted to certain times there at the Home for Terminally Bewildered?

Awwww, now you’re not even trying. You don’t even get an E for effort, Teach.

I am no longer a teacher. Have a nice day! :D

I will knowing that, thank you!

So what do you do, other than being a professional moron?

Maybe when you can ask nicely, I'll tell you

This from Wikipedia:

The Supreme Court has not expressly ruled on the maximum level of restrictions that can be imposed on an otherwise qualified candidate or political party seeking ballot access. As a result, lower courts have often reached difficult conclusions about whether a particular ballot access rule is unconstitutional.

I’m with you; I don’t know what the answer is. To me it sets a terrible precedent. Again, if Maine wants you to be a resident of Maine to run for POTUS….can they do that? I don’t know.

This particular change has to be made at the federal level, but it would not require a constitutional amendment, just an FEC rule change.

Bullshit!

The Constitution lays out the requirements. No ifs, ands, or buts about it!

Really? Where in the Constitution does it say candidates must file financial disclosure paperwork? Every candidate running is required to do so.

That is not a Constitutional requirement but deals with funding campaigns, not eligibility. Why are you such a dumbass?
It is still a requirement to run for office...and it's not in the Constitution. Neither are signature gathering requirements.

I think the next democratic president should change the FEC rules and see what the courts have to say.

Change it to what, dumbass?

The current financial disclosure documents are far more revealing than any tax return. Of course, you probably wouldn't know that since you have probably never filed a tax return.

You simply amaze me at how truly fucking ignorant you are. Do they let you access the computer at all times, or is it restricted to certain times there at the Home for Terminally Bewildered?

I consider that request to be very polite as it acknowledges your main accomplishment in life.

it's not a beautiful situation we're living in right now.

i dont get why people like Trump. he's a businessman? he's not a good one. but some like him because of that. watching Trump has been a lesson for all of us. how can he get away with all the things he does? WHITE PRIVILEGE, FOLKS!

i dont get why people like Trump. he's a businessman? he's not a good one. but some like him because of that. watching Trump has been a lesson for all of us. how can he get away with all the things he does? WHITE PRIVILEGE, FOLKS!

Trump is not a good businessman? How many billions have you managed to acquire in your lifetime, dumbass?

This particular change has to be made at the federal level, but it would not require a constitutional amendment, just an FEC rule change.

Bullshit!

Really? Where in the Constitution does it say candidates must file financial disclosure paperwork? Every candidate running is required to do so.

That is not a Constitutional requirement but deals with funding campaigns, not eligibility. Why are you such a dumbass?
It is still a requirement to run for office...and it's not in the Constitution. Neither are signature gathering requirements.

I think the next democratic president should change the FEC rules and see what the courts have to say.

The current financial disclosure documents are far more revealing than any tax return. Of course, you probably wouldn't know that since you have probably never filed a tax return.

No, they aren't...which is why every candidate since Nixon has released their tax returns in addition to the required FEC forms. That it has been a norm and not a rule is because all candidates until Trump has followed the norms. When one doesn't, like Trump, then it has to become a rule or a law.

I consider that request to be very polite as it acknowledges your main accomplishment in life.

If that's what you consider nice, I feel for those close to you...

The dems have gone way too far...even life long democrat voters are sickened by their childish bullshit....go ahead try and take him off the ballot...you can't remove the write in line....and after he still wins the dems will not be a major political party for decades to come....

Bullshit!

No, they aren't...which is why every candidate since Nixon has released their tax returns in addition to the required FEC forms. That it has been a norm and not a rule is because all candidates until Trump has followed the norms. When one doesn't, like Trump, then it has to become a rule or a law.

What information do you think would be gathered that is on a tax form that is not on an FEC financial disclosure form?

If that's what you consider nice, I feel for those close to you...

Those close to me are not Richard Craniums.

Trump is not a good businessman? How many billions have you managed to acquire in your lifetime, dumbass?

I have not managed to acquire any billions, but I did not start with close to a billion to begin with. On the other hand i have multiplied my net worth about 100 times more than Trump has multiplied his.

Alice Walton is worth 10 times what Trump is, but she is really not a good business person either.

Last edited:

more than Donald. i dont like to brag though. i'm a humble reluctant billionaire

Russiagate flopped so onto plan B ?

Blue states are urging 2020 presidential candidates to release their tax returns or they will not appear on the ballot.

Maybe it's a move to have him release his tax return.

States move to require all presidential candidates to release taxes

All we hear from democrats are accusations that the GOP are tying to suppress the vote in a myriad of ways

Funny, I never heard one Republican suggest that the democrat nominee should be taken off the ballot.

That dear friends is called fascism. .

This looks like a bs story. If states could put these kind of limits on who is on the ballot for president, it would already have been tried...many times.

Yet, it has never happened...ergo...

Does the Constitution require Presidents to produce their tax returns?

Forum List

Back