Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

More than Rolling Thunder shoud descend on DC. Active duty military should descend on DC
Totally agree...and they should blow the dirt-bag bikers right out of their saddles...in full view of the White House.

Of the crazy things I see here..this thing the the US military is going to weigh in on the side of some popular uprising...is the nuttiest!

The Army will destroy any Civil Insurrection that may ensue.

Me? I have popcorn!

it is no coincidence that one of Trump's favorite presidents is Andrew Jackson. if someone bad-mouthed Jackson, he would shoot them!

Last edited:
Bikers? No offense but my guess is that there ain't too many Constitutional scholars in today's biker crowd and they might easily be manipulated by slick left wing lawyers into a scenario that is way above their flipper pay grade.

I hate to tell you this but many "bikers" are in fact professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, military retirees, etc.

Bikers? No offense but my guess is that there ain't too many Constitutional scholars in today's biker crowd and they might easily be manipulated by slick left wing lawyers into a scenario that is way above their flipper pay grade.

I hate to tell you this but many "bikers" are in fact professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, military retirees, etc.
Ahhh yes...the wannabe's answer to mid-life crisis.

More than Rolling Thunder shoud descend on DC. Active duty military should descend on DC
Threatening violence?

You are truly a liberal. Just like in the transcript, you and the other libtards see things that are not there.

AOC. is a good example. When Trump said on the way to Marine 1 that we used to deal differently with traitors, AOC announced that night that Trump threatened to kill the whistle blower. Sorta like Schiffs rendition of Trumps letter the other day.

Come up to Arlington on Veterans day and check out the thousands of bikers with military stuff on their bikes and jackets. Like mine in my avatar. I'm there every year.

Totally agree...and they should blow the dirt-bag bikers right out of their saddles...in full view of the White House.

Of the crazy things I see here..this thing the the US military is going to weigh in on the side of some popular uprising...is the nuttiest!

Me? I have popcorn!

Remind us how they have been fighting a bunch of sheep herders for what 15 years now?

Quit posting like a pansy.

A typical reprobate response to those who have worked hard and sacrificed to deliver the best standard of living anywhere to ungrateful idiots like yourself.
BTW, are you a 1st generation immigrant by chance or just liberally over-edukated?

Ooooohhh...

More talk about descending on Washington DC and overthrowing the Dems, from fools with big guns and tiny pee-pees... :21:

Damned funny stuff...

Me? I have popcorn!
Well. The gang bangers in the military would. Most would fight on the side of Americans. That's what civil war is.

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

If Trump were thrown out of office Pence wouldn't be Prez after 2020 anyway and he'd be too busy cleaning up after Trump to do much harm.

At the very least we wouldn't have a president so vigorously undermining our reputation and distancing us from our traditional allies. He'd have little support from the House which makes he senate almost ineffective.

Naw, DC police can handle a few bikers.

Rolling Thunder numbers a half million on a good day. And they won't come alone.

If they all decide to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights as well as their 1st, well ... :auiqs.jpg:
Threatening violence?
Of course he is, hes a bloody tRumpkin isn't he?

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Odd considering how it's the CRCs always threatening violence here.

Odd how it's the DemocRats that usually commit the violence.
Oh? Like Charlottesville? Like El Paso? Like Charleston? Like Pittsburgh?

No, like San Jose, Portland, etc..

Fuck your tit for tat passive/aggressive head games, scorekeeper!
Threatening violence? Sexual assault?

it is no coincidence that one of Trump's favorite presidents is Andrew Jackson. if someone bad-mouthed Jackson, he would shoot them!

i can easily imagine Andrew Jackson wearing a MAGA as he shot a scoundrel!
Threatening violence on behalf of fat donnie?
i didnt mean it like that. i apologize. i have removed the statement...happy now?

Forum List

Back