Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

More than Rolling Thunder shoud descend on DC. Active duty military should descend on DC
Naw, DC police can handle a few bikers.

Rolling Thunder numbers a half million on a good day. And they won't come alone.

If they all decide to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights as well as their 1st, well ... :auiqs.jpg:
Threatening violence?

Not at all. Merely making a note on human nature.

Remember Malone's advice. Many swear by it.
Look out guys!! She's backing up!!

More than Rolling Thunder shoud descend on DC. Active duty military should descend on DC

Hell they may just join in, shitforbrains. Its not like you leftards have been making friends of law enforcement or the military for that matter. I know, we're all ah skered that you cream puffs are gonna light candles, whine and start swinging your purses.

Why would anyone start a violent revolution when you know you serfs will be put down very quickly?

Trump het impeached Pence is President and God help us all...

If Trump were thrown out of office Pence wouldn't be Prez after 2020 anyway and he'd be too busy cleaning up after Trump to do much harm.

At the very least we wouldn't have a president so vigorously undermining our reputation and distancing us from our traditional allies. He'd have little support from the House which makes he senate almost ineffective.

You really think Trump base will not get Pence reelected?

Warren would lose to Pence and God help us when that happens...

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Do you really think that you are being a responsible citizen, a patriot by posting this inflammatory shit?

The same 1st Amendment gives him the same right that gives Congresswoman Tlaib the right to sell 'Impeach The MF' t-shirts for $29 a copy and the President the right to call Democrats 'Savages'.

Why do show disdain for our Constitution?

Just because one has the right to say something does not mean saying that thing is responsible or patriotic. :dunno:

So what is responsible and patriotic, giving in to the commies?

Bikers? No offense but my guess is that there ain't too many Constitutional scholars in today's biker crowd and they might easily be manipulated by slick left wing lawyers into a scenario that is way above their flipper pay grade.

I hate to tell you this but many "bikers" are in fact professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, military retirees, etc.
Yeah I saw the movie too. The bottom line is that the lawyer and accountant bikers bail out long before the burger flippers intimidate the public.

Sounds like another bunch of wingnuts fantasizing about violence if they don't get their way.

I don't think it will have anything to do with violence. It was not mentioned in the article. But on the other hand, if I were a Dem congress person, it might be a good day to play hooky or avoid crossing paths with them.

So I don't see anybody going there to start trouble. Anti-fluff won't be there, that's for sure. They'll be sitting home watching it on television at best.

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
Do you really think that you are being a responsible citizen, a patriot by posting this inflammatory shit?

The same 1st Amendment gives him the same right that gives Congresswoman Tlaib the right to sell 'Impeach The MF' t-shirts for $29 a copy and the President the right to call Democrats 'Savages'.

Just because one has the right to say something does not mean saying that thing is responsible or patriotic. :dunno:

Commies? Seriously??! Who are the commies? Those advocating for upholding the rule of law? Those defending the Constitution?

If you had read my post carefully and with comprehension, you would understand that I am not questioning the right to say what was said. The question is ….Is it responsible and useful to suggest the use of violence to resolve the issue. Do you ? Yes or no?

Sounds like the little woman who made her husband beat her by not minding him. I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would look at this the same way. Their problem is that opposing Trump's childish behavior is not the same as being a small woman, and we won't just stand there and take it.
At least we aren't pussies like you scum libs.

Commies? Seriously??! Who are the commies? Those advocating for upholding the rule of law? Those defending the Constitution?
Who are the commies? Demoncraps. Uphold the Constitution? Don't make me laugh.

Nonsense. DC is used to this sort of thing. The DC authorities know what to do. If they come through northern Virginia, they will get their due. It's not like Rolling Thunder never comes here. They do it every year. We know the streets they use.

Why would anyone think that Vietnam vets are in agreement about tramp, anyway?

Threatening violence as a result of a lawful impeachment is just plain un-American. I don't recall such threats when Clinton was impeached or when Nixon was almost impeached.

Noted that this piece is from Gateway Pundit.

Sounds like the little woman who made her husband beat her by not minding him. I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would look at this the same way. Their problem is that opposing Trump's childish behavior is not the same as being a small woman, and we won't just stand there and take it.
At least we aren't pussies like you scum libs.

You sure fooled me.

Nonetheless, they do have the freedom to express it.
So what's your point, again?

My point is that when TPP asks if it's being a responsible citizen and a patriot to post the stuff in the OP, it's not disdaining the Constitutional right to free speech in any way.

Rolling Thunder numbers a half million on a good day. And they won't come alone.

If they all decide to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights as well as their 1st, well ... :auiqs.jpg:
Threatening violence?

Not at all. Merely making a note on human nature.

Remember Malone's advice. Many swear by it.
Look out guys!! She's backing up!!

My stance on the matter has been the same since I began posting here.

Prove otherwise, mucus.

I wasn't making a comment on what is or is not responsible or patriotic. Rather I was pointing out that questioning whether something said is responsible or patriotic is not the same as claiming that someone can't say that thing.

And which commies are being given in to by not posting the content of the OP? :eusa_think:

I wasn't making a comment on what is or is not responsible or patriotic. Rather I was pointing out that questioning whether something said is responsible or patriotic is not the same as claiming that someone can't say that thing.

And which commies are being given in to by not posting the content of the OP? :eusa_think:

Were you talking about the OP or the bikers making a statement themselves? I must have lost you somewhere.

Nonsense. DC is used to this sort of thing. The DC authorities know what to do. If they come through northern Virginia, they will get their due. It's not like Rolling Thunder never comes here. They do it every year. We know the streets they use.

Why would anyone think that Vietnam vets are in agreement about tramp, anyway?

Threatening violence as a result of a lawful impeachment is just plain un-American. I don't recall such threats when Clinton was impeached or when Nixon was almost impeached.

Noted that this piece is from Gateway Pundit.

Those two committed actual crimes. That's the difference.

What we have here are people making up crimes that never took place; trying to interpret a conversation so that it's less than honest.

Unlike when Clinton or Nixon took seat, the opposition was not screaming impeachment before the Presidents took their oath of office. It's clear that going after Trump has nothing to do with nefarious activities, they only want to reverse an election and have since day one.

The impeachment process is spelled out in the U.S. Constitution and regulations governing the conduct of the process. There were no threats of violence during the republican-led impeachment of Clinton at the close of Ken Starr's $56 million investigation, the original mandate for which was Whitewater. Why is anyone threatening violence now?

Forum List

Back