Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Sounds like the little woman who made her husband beat her by not minding him. I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would look at this the same way. Their problem is that opposing Trump's childish behavior is not the same as being a small woman, and we won't just stand there and take it.
Those are Muslim women. I never saw any in leather.

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC

Nonsense. DC is used to this sort of thing. The DC authorities know what to do. If they come through northern Virginia, they will get their due. It's not like Rolling Thunder never comes here. They do it every year. We know the streets they use.

Why would anyone think that Vietnam vets are in agreement about tramp, anyway?

Threatening violence as a result of a lawful impeachment is just plain un-American. I don't recall such threats when Clinton was impeached or when Nixon was almost impeached.

Noted that this piece is from Gateway Pundit.

Those two committed actual crimes. That's the difference.

What we have here are people making up crimes that never took place; trying to interpret a conversation so that it's less than honest.

Unlike when Clinton or Nixon took seat, the opposition was not screaming impeachment before the Presidents took their oath of office. It's clear that going after Trump has nothing to do with nefarious activities, they only want to reverse an election and have since day one.
Soliciting a foreign national to help with a presidential candidate's campaign is a violation of the law.

Only when it actually occurs. Fictional mock-ups don't apply.
We have Trump doing just that.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump

Funny, I still don't see any threats of withholding money unless there is cooperation.

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC

Nonsense. DC is used to this sort of thing. The DC authorities know what to do. If they come through northern Virginia, they will get their due. It's not like Rolling Thunder never comes here. They do it every year. We know the streets they use.

Threatening violence as a result of a lawful impeachment is just plain un-American. I don't recall such threats when Clinton was impeached or when Nixon was almost impeached.

What we have here are people making up crimes that never took place; trying to interpret a conversation so that it's less than honest.

Unlike when Clinton or Nixon took seat, the opposition was not screaming impeachment before the Presidents took their oath of office. It's clear that going after Trump has nothing to do with nefarious activities, they only want to reverse an election and have since day one.
Soliciting a foreign national to help with a presidential candidate's campaign is a violation of the law.

Trump never asked of any such thing. He asked Zelenski to look into possible improprieties of Biden as a VP. That's in sharp contrast to the DNC hiring a company that used foreign investigators that got part of his information from the Russian government.

Only when it actually occurs. Fictional mock-ups don't apply.
We have Trump doing just that.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great." ~ Donald Trump
:auiqs.jpg:

This is no lawful impeachment. This is a kangaroo process based on total lies.

This is a lawful impeachment process.

No, it's not. At best, it's a dangerous provocation.

The same 1st Amendment gives him the same right that gives Congresswoman Tlaib the right to sell 'Impeach The MF' t-shirts for $29 a copy and the President the right to call Democrats 'Savages'.

Why do show disdain for our Constitution?

Just because one has the right to say something does not mean saying that thing is responsible or patriotic. :dunno:

So what is responsible and patriotic, giving in to the commies?
Commies? Seriously??! Who are the commies? Those advocating for upholding the rule of law? Those defending the Constitution?

Oh please. The Democrats piss on the Constitution every chance they get. This impeachment thing is a perfect example.

The US Constitution outlines what are impeachable offenses. Talking to a foreign leader is part of the job, not a high crime or misdemeanor.

And don't get me started with Trump threatened Zelensky by withholding funds because there is nothing in that conversation to make that claim. Trump stopped the funding a week before they even had the phone conversation.

Who are the commies? The people the US Communist Party support.
Horseshit, Horseshit and more horseshit There was an implied quid pro quo . The Constitution does not actually outline what an impeachable offense is but it is understood that compromising the integrity and security of our country and our democracy is . He did that. Are you actually saying that anyone who calls him out on his abuse of power is a commie?

No, what I said is the commies are leading the charge.

Yes, the Constitution says impeachment is a process against a judge or President who commits the offenses of high crimes or misdemeanors.

Just because one has the right to say something does not mean saying that thing is responsible or patriotic. :dunno:

Commies? Seriously??! Who are the commies? Those advocating for upholding the rule of law? Those defending the Constitution?

Oh please. The Democrats piss on the Constitution every chance they get. This impeachment thing is a perfect example.

The US Constitution outlines what are impeachable offenses. Talking to a foreign leader is part of the job, not a high crime or misdemeanor.

And don't get me started with Trump threatened Zelensky by withholding funds because there is nothing in that conversation to make that claim. Trump stopped the funding a week before they even had the phone conversation.

Horseshit, Horseshit and more horseshit There was an implied quid pro quo . The Constitution does not actually outline what an impeachable offense is but it is understood that compromising the integrity and security of our country and our democracy is . He did that. Are you actually saying that anyone who calls him out on his abuse of power is a commie?

Yes, the Constitution says impeachment is a process against a judge or President who commits the offenses of high crimes or misdemeanors.

Who are the commies? !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same 1st Amendment gives him the same right that gives Congresswoman Tlaib the right to sell 'Impeach The MF' t-shirts for $29 a copy and the President the right to call Democrats 'Savages'.

Why do show disdain for our Constitution?

List the impeachable offenses for us then if the Constitution outlines them. And Lindsey Graham has this to say about impeachment: Lindsey Graham’s Old Comments About Impeachment Come Back To Haunt Him | HuffPost

Oh, so that's the game you want to play? Deal me in.

Who are the commies? !

I see remedial reading classes in your future.

The Democrats, their minions and their media, as posted here numerous times by several posters.

That you don't accept the tag is expected, and of no consequence.

Responsible, patriotic citizens have throughout history tended to defend their form of government against both foreign and domestic enemies.
The Democrats have openly chosen to become the domestic enemy of note. If we have a dust-up, it will be on them.

Billy....
There won't be any "dust up".....pipe dreams.

Americans have proven beyond any doubt that their choice is passive acceptance. No will to resist.

Same as what happened in the UK and Venezuela. It's happening here ....now. "A people in denial" is the name of the story.

Odd considering how it's the CRCs always threatening violence here.

Odd how it's the DemocRats that usually commit the violence.
Oh? Like Charlottesville? Like El Paso? Like Charleston? Like Pittsburgh?
In each of those cases a liberal or democrat started the shit.

Who are the commies? !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Democrats are the commies. Their last three presidential contenders had the utmost blessing from the US Communist Party, and that goes double for Bernie Sanders, a man who even spent his honeymoon in the USSR.

Bikers? No offense but my guess is that there ain't too many Constitutional scholars in today's biker crowd and they might easily be manipulated by slick left wing lawyers into a scenario that is way above their flipper pay grade.

I hate to tell you this but many "bikers" are in fact professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, military retirees, etc.
Ahhh yes...the wannabe's answer to mid-life crisis.

A typical reprobate response to those who have worked hard and sacrificed to deliver the best standard of living anywhere to ungrateful idiots like yourself.
BTW, are you a 1st generation immigrant by chance or just liberally over-edukated?
***chuckles**
Neither....just amused, as always, by the toughness displayed on the internet...and the complete lack of any sort of actual RW indication that you fools are correct!

BTW..I'm a proud combat veteran..and despise those who would act violently against my country.

Responsible, patriotic citizens have throughout history tended to defend their form of government against both foreign and domestic enemies.
The Democrats have openly chosen to become the domestic enemy of note. If we have a dust-up, it will be on them.

Billy....
There won't be any "dust up".....pipe dreams.

Americans have proven beyond any doubt that their choice is passive acceptance. No will to resist.

Same as what happened in the UK and Venezuela. It's happening here ....now. "A people in denial" is the name of the story.

Time may tell. Anger can accomplish many unexpected things.

Why is it that all these posters salivating about Impeachment based upon very sketchy interpretations are the same posters who have absolutely no problem with Biden getting a prosecutor fired by TRULY indulging in a strong-armed quid pro quo and then BRAGGING about it later?

oops. I forgot. Mindless partisanship.

Never mind.

Bikers? No offense but my guess is that there ain't too many Constitutional scholars in today's biker crowd and they might easily be manipulated by slick left wing lawyers into a scenario that is way above their flipper pay grade.

I hate to tell you this but many "bikers" are in fact professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, military retirees, etc.
Ahhh yes...the wannabe's answer to mid-life crisis.

A typical reprobate response to those who have worked hard and sacrificed to deliver the best standard of living anywhere to ungrateful idiots like yourself.
BTW, are you a 1st generation immigrant by chance or just liberally over-edukated?
***chuckles**
Neither....just amused, as always, by the toughness displayed on the internet...and the complete lack of any sort of actual RW indication that you fools are correct!

BTW..I'm a proud combat veteran..and despise those who would act violently against my country.

Those who act against a domestic enemy intent upon destroying the Republic are not raising a fist to the country, but to the enemy.

Pray it does not come to that.

No threat from me. Just common advice based upon current circumstances.

Then arrest the democrats who have and continue to go to Mexico City to raise funds for their campaigns... Ohh wait that is different right? Arrest Biden for threatening to with hold funds to protect his son. Ohh wait that is different right? Arrest Al Gore and Clinton for raising money from China. Ohh wait that is different right?

Be very specific and show us the words where Trump threatened to do ANYTHING to the Ukraine, then provide actual proof that unlike the dems the republicans are going to foreign Countries to raise donations for campaigns.

So your advocating a military coup ? Tell us more about how patriotic you are you stupid ass!!

Weren’t the Sons of Liberty patriotic? This country was founded on a rebellion overthrowing a government.

Not saying I am for any type of coup, just an observation.

Why is it that all these posters salivating about Impeachment based upon very sketchy interpretations are the same posters who have absolutely no problem with Biden getting a prosecutor fired by TRULY indulging in a strong-armed quid pro quo and then BRAGGING about it later?

oops. I forgot. Mindless partisanship.

Never mind.

Their stance is hilarious. Their VP had a prosecutor fired for not pursuing corruption, and the VP was part of the corruption. That is unless some leftist wants to come here and say that an American who had no ties with a foreign government, got a job with a company he had no experience in, and got paid 50K a month, but had nothing to do with his father the VP.

Nothing to see here folks!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back