Democrats need you to stay broke, weird, desperate, oppressed, stupid and taxpayer dependent.

Something very obvious on the surface but seldomly acknowledged.
What is the real motive of Democratic politicians?
If everyone woke up tomorrow and wasn't weird, was straight, law abiding and making six figure incomes there would be no Democratic party....Right?
Thinking logically do you honestly believe that Democratic government wants to help better your life? Why would they? Do they want to lose votes?
For you Liberals and Democrats; lets talk metaphorically for a minute; see if you can tie the correlation together.
"I love to work for a company that never wants me to 'do better'."
"I would rather play on the team that's trying to lose."
"I want my child in a school that wants to keep my child stupid."

Do you get it?
The richest people in the country are democrat, moron. Bill Gates, Buffett, Larry Ellison, Walton family, Bloomberg, Brin & Page, Bezos, etc.

Got any other "deep thoughts" to share? :laugh2:

Those elitists in the 1% need the masses to be at their mercy.

If you are going to post about the Koch Brothers, you should start your own thread.

Something very obvious on the surface but seldomly acknowledged.
What is the real motive of Democratic politicians?
If everyone woke up tomorrow and wasn't weird, was straight, law abiding and making six figure incomes there would be no Democratic party....Right?
Thinking logically do you honestly believe that Democratic government wants to help better your life? Why would they? Do they want to lose votes?
For you Liberals and Democrats; lets talk metaphorically for a minute; see if you can tie the correlation together.
"I love to work for a company that never wants me to 'do better'."
"I would rather play on the team that's trying to lose."
"I want my child in a school that wants to keep my child stupid."

Do you get it?
You do know it's Democrats in Blue States that support your kind, right?

You know every time you post that lie, I'm going to point it out AGAIN, right?

Forum List

Back