Democrats on the road to another slap down by the Supreme Court

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The house makes rady to place vote on assault weapons ban. And eliminates most modern firearms.

The house makes rady to place vote on assault weapons ban. And eliminates most modern firearms.

Governments throughout Western nations are moving with increasing speed to disarm everyday citizens. Canada, our somewhat icy neighbor to the north, is leading the charge with the United States close behind. Make no mistake, my internet compadres, ALL weapon ban talk and talk of new, restrictive firearm ownership laws is preparation for putting the neck of the average American on the chopping block. IF the senate shows bipartisan support for such a ban, it could happen. Complacency kills.

The Klanocrats are trying to make gun control a hot issue to campaign on for the midterm election.
Most Democrat Voters are lower class people, you know, like the Biden family.
Democrat Voters have high crime rates.
Democrat Politicians want to protect their highly prized criminal voters from armed victims.
Gun Bans protect Democrat Voters.

The Klanocrats are trying to make gun control a hot issue to campaign on for the midterm election.
Democrat Politicians want to protect their highly prized criminal voters from armed victims.

I think that the Nazi democrat are so bigoted that they think ALL blacks and hispanics are criminals, so being pro-criminal will get those votes.

True. However, I believe recent gun control efforts go much deeper. Our American island of individual liberty is shrinking, and fast. We're one manmade false flag or natural disaster away from serious infrastructure collapse. Additionally, the globalist sharks are circling. Those in power cannot afford a well armed American population, or a well armed citizenry in any Western First World nation. I believe gun control is all about opening us up to easy extermination. Time will tell, I suppose. In the meantime, stock up.

The Supreme Court will never hear this as it will never pass the Senate.
On the whole, that's a good thing. Just imagine if Manchin and or Sinema helped to remove the filibuster. This abomination would have passed on a tiebreaker. It would have had the same effect as firing on Fort Sumter. Many on the Left think they want to see this happen but if they get their way they will regret it.

On the whole, that's a good thing. Just imagine if Manchin and or Sinema helped to remove the filibuster. This abomination would have passed on a tiebreaker. It would have had the same effect as firing on Fort Sumter. Many on the Left think they want to see this happen but if they get their way they will regret it.

It's happened before.

Forum List

Back