Democrats Or Republicans?

What kind of severely fucked-up planet do you live on where everything fits under either "Democrat" or "Republican"? Seriously? Is your mind really that small?

Grow the fuck up.

What kind of severely fucked-up planet do you live on where everything fits under either "Democrat" or "Republican"? Seriously? Is your mind really that small?

Grow the fuck up.

Silly boy. The dividing line is quite stark in current America between Americans who hold to the foundational philosophies, and those who are American in name but favor foisting any number of failed foreign policies here. A sharp difference in priorities, if you will.

Logic and behavioral analysis dictates that - having few responsibilities - it is far more likely Democrats would line up to camp out like homeless people twelve days prior to a frankly unimportant event. Reference all those Black Friday shoppers. :laugh:

Grow the fuck up.

Silly boy. The dividing line is quite stark in current America between Americans who hold to the foundational philosophies, and those who are American in name but favor foisting any number of failed foreign policies here. A sharp difference in priorities, if you will.

Logic and behavioral analysis dictates that - having few responsibilities - it is far more likely Democrats would line up to camp out like homeless people twelve days prior to a frankly unimportant event. Reference all those Black Friday shoppers. :laugh:

You're actually trying to pin political parties on people lining up to see a movie.

Think about it.

Grow the fuck up.

You're actually trying to pin political parties on people lining up to see a movie.

Think about it.

No, I'm observing behavior and pinning it to other observed behavior, then seeking to categorize in the manner of Democrats.

Grow the fuck up.

Think about it.

No, I'm observing behavior and pinning it to other observed behavior, then seeking to categorize in the manner of Democrats.

Then you're admitting that you think how one registers to vote has something to do with --- personality.

/thread

It's a FUCKING MOVIE. Not a voting booth.

Grow the fuck up.

Think about it.

Then you're admitting that you think how one registers to vote has something to do with --- personality.

I have never said otherwise. Everything in conscious human behavior has something to do with personality.

It's a FUCKING MOVIE.

My point precisely.

This still seems to be sailing blissfully over your pointed little head....

These people in the line ---- and the entire population in general --- largely doesn't even vote, let alone obsess over political bullshit like a couple of hundred wags on a political message board do. That's not even remotely the real world.

Hence my initial point --- the entire fucking world cannot be conveniently compartmentalized into either "Democrat" or "Republican". The majority would fit into "neither".

Your title invites "make the call", and I did --- and that is that the entire premise of your question therein is utter bullshit.

These people in the line ---- and the entire population in general --- largely doesn't even vote, let alone obsess over political bullshit like a couple of hundred wags on a political message board do. That's not even remotely the real world.

Hence my initial point --- the entire fucking world cannot be conveniently compartmentalized into either "Democrat" or "Republican". The majority would fit into "neither".

So what?

You seem upset. Have a chocolate bar.

Got my tickets online the day they came out.
Taking my boys out of school to have the day with them. Gonna be fun.

So what?

I don't care for chocolate.
Or, for that matter, movies. Especially one I'd have to stand in line for. Never gonna happen, EVER.

Based on that -- what's my "party"?

So what?

I don't care for chocolate.
Or, for that matter, movies. Especially one I'd have to stand in line for. Never gonna happen, EVER.

Based on that -- what's my "party"?

Barbie's Tea Party, with Ken and Skipper.

Last edited:
I tend to vote for independent candidates.
Being 100% pro-gun and anti-Muslim I would tend to agree with Republicans on those issues.
Being pro-social security and pro-environment, I tend to agree with the democrats on those issues.
BUT...if I were to vote Democrat, I would be endorsing the self-destructive politically-correct, pro-Muslim politicians.
If I were to vote Republican, I would be throwing myself under the bus, financially, as they want to do away with social security and entitlements and I'm definitely not rich by any means. I bring in enough to stay in my home, eat decent food, drive my car, have some health care and go out to a movie or restaurant every once in a while.
So, I'll stick with the independent candidates. That way I can maintain the right to complain about who actually got into office.

anyone who would camp out weeks in advance for a fucking movie just so they can see it before anyone else does,whatever distinction that brings to their pathetic lives, is a fucking idiot no matter what their party is....

Forum List

Back