Democrats overplayed their Hate.

I don't know about a 'Red Wave', i think Democrats will make some gains. The Opposition usually does. But the Democrats really have stooped to terrible all-time lows in trying to keep Trump's SC pick out. I think most Americans see that.

The People might make them pay a bit at the Ballot Box. It's just plain awful what they've done to Kavanaugh and his family. It's unacceptable and unforgivable. If Karma is a real thing, Democrats have a whole lotta bad Karma coming their way.
The WH caused the investigation by the FBI to be nothing but a sham and every women except some brain dead know that

Y'all Pussy Hatters did overplay your hate. Most Americans despise you now. What you did to Kavanaugh and his family was unforgivable. I think most Americans, even some Democrats, are pretty pissed off at y'all. Hopefully they'll express that at the Ballot Box in the future.
your republican ass is grass in the house you have 2 chances ,,slim and none and slim just walked out the wh door....real americans have had enough of your repb shit

I don't know about a 'Red Wave', i think Democrats will make some gains. The Opposition usually does. But the Democrats really have stooped to terrible all-time lows in trying to keep Trump's SC pick out. I think most Americans see that.

The People might make them pay a bit at the Ballot Box. It's just plain awful what they've done to Kavanaugh and his family. It's unacceptable and unforgivable. If Karma is a real thing, Democrats have a whole lotta bad Karma coming their way.
The WH caused the investigation by the FBI to be nothing but a sham and every women except some brain dead know that

Y'all Pussy Hatters did overplay your hate. Most Americans despise you now. What you did to Kavanaugh and his family was unforgivable. I think most Americans, even some Democrats, are pretty pissed off at y'all. Hopefully they'll express that at the Ballot Box in the future.
your republican ass is grass in the house you have 2 chances ,,slim and none and slim just walked out the wh door....real americans have had enough of your repb shit

Nah, Soros' Pussy Hatters may have helped the Republicans bigtime. I don't see a 'Red Wave', but i think they may do better than previously predicted. I'm thankful for y'all. ;)

Nah, Soros' Pussy Hatters may have helped the Republicans bigtime. I don't see a 'Red Wave', but i think they may do better than previously predicted. I'm thankful for y'all. ;)
are you really thankful for the pos in our sc that can hold hands with thomas really?

are you really thankful for the pos in our sc that can hold hands with thomas really?

Aww, someone piss in your pussy hat? Po baby. :laugh:

not really I'm just happy for the day that will come when you ah's will be eating the shit that you throw

not really I'm just happy for the day that will come when you ah's will be eating the shit that you throw

Uh huh, cuz America really wants you Pussy Hat nutballs running the country. Yup, they sure do. Keep living in loony denial there, kid. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back