Democrats prepare for final coup against Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The establishment is moving in on President Trump and the rest of the anti-globalist movement as they feel their stranglehold on the planet being destroyed.

Democrats Prepare For Final Coup Against Trump
----------------------------------------------

But of course those who don't bother to hear it will remain as clueless as they already are.

How much does Alex Jones pay you to spam USMB with his horseshit?

To be fair he occasionally switches it up with other unreliable right wing sources.
X3w77b7.gif

Best-25-touche-meme-2.jpg

What coup? Are you claiming the minority party and its opposition to Trump and his agenda is somehow a coup?

I remain confused-----I DO RECOGNIZE that "globalism" is a kind of
concept that mars many many ideologies. -----To me it means-----
GETTING THE WHOLE WORLD ON A SINGLE AGENDA which seems
THE ONLY GOOD agenda to this or that group of "CO-BELIEVERS"
Way back, Alexander (the great guy) seemed to have a GLOBALIST
idea that GREEK CULTURE IS THE BEST and should "infect" the
whole world. His empire collapsed and Rome took over. The ill-conceived offspring of the Roman empire was the "holy" roman
empire------aka first, second, third Reichs. SAME IDEA. There
are many Universal salvation theories still around. Communism,
Mormonism, Scientology, Islamism---BUT WHAT DA HELL DOES
THIS PUTATIVE MAGICAL COALITION OF GLOBALISTS consist of?
Da pope is in cahoots with the ayatoilets in a mysterious secret
WORLD CONTROLLING plot? I do not deny cadres of such nuts---
but are they REALLY as powerful as all that?

Last edited:
I suspect Trump is done. The ruling class always gets their man.

Unfortunately...now an extremist warmonger in Pence will be POTUS...I don't think the left thought this through.

Kiss your ass goodbye.

What coup? Are you claiming the minority party and its opposition to Trump and his agenda is somehow a coup?

I got the impression that Mind is flinging the ILLUMINATI at us ----
or maybe our resident CONE-HEADS

Lol, the Establishments on-going and ever broadening Special Witch Hunt Counsel is all the proof a thinking person requires, moron.

witch hunt? sure------there have been LOTS OF WITCH HUNTS----
Are you claiming that Mc Carthy was an EFFECTIVE GLOBALIST? -------IMHO------witch hunts are fairly LOCAL PHENOMENA. ------
I was addressing the GLOBALIST movement which I do not deny---
but see as far too FRAGMENTED to get its hands on the coming
and goings of the ENTIRE GALAXY

I got the impression that Mind is flinging the ILLUMINATI at us ----
or maybe our resident CONE-HEADS

Lol, the Establishments on-going and ever broadening Special Witch Hunt Counsel is all the proof a thinking person requires, moron.

witch hunt? sure------there have been LOTS OF WITCH HUNTS----
Are you claiming that Mc Carthy was an EFFECTIVE GLOBALIST? -------IMHO------witch hunts are fairly LOCAL PHENOMENA. ------
I was addressing the GLOBALIST movement which I do not deny---
but see as far too FRAGMENTED to get its hands on the coming
and goings of the ENTIRE GALAXY

Yeah, I am talking about literal witches across the entire galaxy.

You really dont need to try to act like an idiot, it seems natural enough for you.

How much does Alex Jones pay you to spam USMB with his horseshit?
This Mueller "investigation" is an attempted coup. What does this Stormy whore have to do with Russian collusion? Sessions should fire Mueller and that Deputy Atty General Rosenstein.
I suspect Trump is leaving that to Congress to impeach Rosenstein and then his replacement will fire Mueller.

Jake...where the Hell have you been? Under a rock?
I squashed him into oblivion months ago. Not hearing from him in these threads has been a blessing. I refuse to put up with constant trollish behavior. These people don't want to discuss issues rationally with others. They are close-minded on purpose. He's a Leftist plant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back