Democrats reaction to Biden document scandal shows you how objective they are in comparison to republicans

The latest new of tbe DOJ finding more classified documents in Biden's home AFTER Biden's lawyers, his aides, the WH, and Biden all declared all classified docs had been turned over to the DOJ shows just how 'transparent', 'cooperative', and 'honest' they all are!

:cool:
It doesn’t matter. He’s the president. He has done nothing wrong. Just like Trump claims he didn’t while he was president. The difference is Trump is a civilian and has stolen federal property. Biden is president..He is doing nothing wrong…..because he is KING, just like Trump claims he was.

It's a collection of incompetent people led by the most incompetent President we've ever had!
Trump was so incompetent, he had the biggest admin turnover rate in US history. Few could work with him unless they kissed his ring after they kissed his ass.

Trump was impeached twice and lost in a landslide. How does that measure competency ?

A man can be a women and vice versa is just one of the many "critical thinking" skills liberals have.
You are confusing yourself because you’re mistaking the “ sex” of an individual with their “ gender”.
Fella, we live in a free society and anyone is entitled to view themselves anyway they wish if they don’t infringe upon the rights of others. Anyone who is being personally offended has a right to be…..but that is tough shit and as far as it goes.. Deal with it.

You are confusing yourself because you’re mistaking the “ sex” of an individual with their “ gender”.
Fella, we live in a free society and anyone is entitled to view themselves anyway they wish if they don’t infringe upon the rights of others. Anyone who is being personally offended has a right to be…..but that is tough shit and as far as it goes.. Deal with it.

I read an article last week about a studrnt being kicked out of school for not using a biological male student's preferred pronouns.

'You' may associate with being whatever 'you' want but no one should be forced to reference 'you' as 'your' to fictional choice.

Leave me the hell alone.

If you want someone to do so then go hang around with others who will do so.

I won't discriminate against anyone for being different, but I am also not going to play 'your' stupid game.

One day I might wake up and FEEL as if I associate with a refrigerator...but it still doesn't make me one.

Why are President 'Transparent' and his WH refusing to say exactly how many classified pieces / pages were removed from his Delaware home? I read this morning where they refuse to say and in one case have said 'It's complicated.'

Maybe it is complicated for someone who has never been honest / transparent....

:rolleyes:

Someone swept them up in an office move and no one had a clue they were there. I see no criminal intent because I see no conscious decision to hide them. They could have just destroyed them we would have never known.
That means Biden illegally removed them from the SCIF and had them mixed up with all his papers (Crime #1) - and then let aides without security clearance box them up (Crime #2).

No matter how much you wish it a male is still a male and the same goes for a women that's science. I don't have to deal with it as you stated "we live in a free society".

Trump did a piss poor job. A major recession. The highest death rate of any developed nation in the world due to covid. The worse economic recovery rate from shutdown resulting in a sever recession.

Other then a major infrastructure plan, what do Trump do ?
Oh that was Biden…..hilarious.
the liar and chief was a total disaster. How do we know? He got impeached twice and LOST THE ELECTION.
TDS%20and%20Desperation-M.jpg

Trump did a piss poor job. A major recession. The highest death rate of any developed nation in the world due to covid. The worse economic recovery rate from shutdown resulting in a sever recession.

Other then a major infrastructure plan, what do Trump do ?
Oh that was Biden…..hilarious.
the liar and chief was a total disaster. How do we know? He got impeached twice and LOST THE ELECTION.
Before the country was shut down by Covid, Dagosa...Donald Trump gave us historically good economic numbers! You on the left used the Pandemic to shut down the nation's economy and elect the dumbest man to sit in the US Senate for the past forty years...a man so stupid that even Barack Obama warned us not to underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up and MAN was Barry ever right about that!!!

Before the country was shut down by Covid, Dagosa...Donald Trump gave us historically good economic numbers! You on the left used the Pandemic to shut down the nation's economy and elect the dumbest man to sit in the US Senate for the past forty years...a man so stupid that even Barack Obama warned us not to underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up and MAN was Barry ever right about that!!!
Sorry, no develope. Country on earth had the economic failures we did. None, nada.
No developed nations had as bad outcomes from covid infections.

Trump was president. The buck stops there. He was impeached twice and had a recession.
He lost his election by a landslide according to gop definitions.
Htf was he anything but a failure ?

Last edited:
Sorry, no develope. Country on earth had the economic failures we did. None, nada.

Trump was president. The buck stops there. He was impeached twice and had a recession.
laughing hilariously.jpg

I just love 'Liberal Revisionist History 101'.

Last edited:

Quite simple actually. He was followed in office by the biggest moron we've ever had as President with the most inept Cabinet we've ever had. Every day that Biden sits behind that desk he makes Trump look better.

And the reason that we had the economic "failures" that we did was because Trump left it up to individual States to decide how much they would lock down. In States that were run by Republicans...like Florida...Georgia and South Dakota...those economies rebounded quickly. In States run by Democrats...like Michigan...New York and Massachusetts...those economies took far longer to recover because of the policies of the Governor's of those states! That isn't on Trump...that's on Democrats who were willing to trash the economy if it meant making Trump look bad.

Not only is it legal for the VP to declassify, but you are also completely wrong about Trump even declassifying them. There is zero evidence he did. You believe it simply because he told you. That’s it. That’s all it takes to dupe you lol. And to be clear, I don’t think Biden declassified his documents either.

I don't give a fuck.

Really, I don't.

I don't care about ANY of your stupid little political blame games.

I only care about the people who left stacks of those documents unprotected and unaccounted for in the offices of elected representatives.

The rest of the stuff, I'll let you partisan lemmings waste your breath on.

Trump was so incompetent, he had the biggest admin turnover rate in US history. Few could work with him unless they kissed his ring after they kissed his ass.

Trump was impeached twice and lost in a landslide. How does that measure competency ?
Bla bla bla

Trump trump trump

Orange man bad

Bla bla bla

There's too much fucking NOISE POLLUTION in politics

Bla bla bla

Trump trump trump

Orange man bad

Bla bla bla

There's too much fucking NOISE POLLUTION in politicsAnd I don’t give a shit
Really ? I see you’re responding to it. Must really bother you. Good to here. How else can we fk up your day ?

And the reason that we had the economic "failures" that we did was because Trump left it up to individual States to decide how much they would lock down. In States that were run by Republicans...like Florida...Georgia and South Dakota...those economies rebounded quickly. In States run by Democrats...like Michigan...New York and Massachusetts...those economies took far longer to recover because of the policies of the Governor's of those states! That isn't on Trump...that's on Democrats who were willing to trash the economy if it meant making Trump look bad.
Really ? And I thought Clovid would be gone in the spring three years ago with out a vaccine had something to do with it. The fed under Trump was responsible for dumping the infection for unregulated air travel into the coastal airports. They did shit. The Fed is SUPPOSE to act agsaints forign invasions, yet Trump sat on his ass and proclaimed the 8 infections would be gone shortly while he did NOTHING.
HE PROMOTED DRINKING INDUSTRIAL CLEANER over vaccines and pissed on science. What a jerk off. He deserved to be impeached twice and lose in a landslide.

Really ? And I thought Clovid would be gone in the spring three years ago with out a vaccine had something to do with it. The fed under Trump was responsible for dumping the infection for unregulated air travel into the coastal airports. They did shit. The Fed is SUPPOSE to act agsaints forign invasions, yet Trump sat on his ass and proclaimed the 8 infections would be gone shortly while he did NOTHING.
HE PROMOTED DRINKING INDUSTRIAL CLEANER over vaccines and pissed on science. What a jerk off. He deserved to be impeached twice and lose in a landslide.
LIAR-S.jpg

Trump was the one who got ROASTED by you on the left because he wanted to shut down air travel from China but now you turn around and say he's "responsible" for infections into coastal airports? Would you like me to cite the quotes of high ranking Democrats at the time, Dagosa? They accused Trump of being racist because he wanted to shut down China flights! Your ignorance or hypocrisy is noted!

Still trying to find some equivalence? I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt as long as they are forthcoming but Trump made sure he looked guilty by acting like he was above the law from day one. What's your standard of guilt look like now? You don't get to keep Trump and burn Biden.
i agree the cases are nothing alike…the president had some docs mixed with personal items when rhe moved…and was actively working with the NA to return them

xiden has be caught stealing classified material for decades…going back to his time as a senator and not until someone snitched on him did we discover this

Forum List

Back