Democrats refuse border protection.

Did you ever think otherwise? The democrats have to cater to their constituents like any other party. It’s just that the Democrat constuents are in Mexico.

The election results would say otherwise. Hillary won the popular vote. And the democrats took the House easily.

The drunk c@nt won the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...that’s all.

Hillary got support in every voting district in the country. With far more people supporting her than Trump.

Debunking the silly nonsense you poor souls tell each other.
That's odd she lost

LOL. She won the polls. Thats what they are going by.

The polls measured the popular vote. And she won the popular vote by roughly the amounts predicted by the polls.

The election results would say otherwise. Hillary won the popular vote. And the democrats took the House easily.

Hillary got support in every voting district in the country. With far more people supporting her than Trump.

That's odd she lost

The polls measured the popular vote. And she won the popular vote by roughly the amounts predicted by the polls.

The polls said she would win. And she lost.

Never believe polls which measure the popular vote when you live in a constitutional republic which doesn't use the popular vote to elect presidents.

Unless you just like living in denial.

That's odd she lost

She didnt win the popular vote because we never had a popular vote. No such thing.

That's odd she lost

The polls said she would win. And she lost.

Never believe polls which measure the popular vote when you live in a constitutional republic which doesn't use the popular vote to elect presidents.

Unless you just like living in denial.

When we're talking about the democrats constituency and where they live.....you absolutely check the popular vote. And as the election demonstrated elegantly, the democrat's constituency is right here in the US of A. With Hillary getting more votes of the people than anyone else.

That's odd she lost

She didnt win the popular vote because we never had a popular vote. No such thing.

She did win the popular vote. And we do have such a thing. Its the number of folks actually voting.

We simply don't use the popular vote to determine who the president is. That doesn't mean that a popular vote doesn't exist.

Did you ever think otherwise? The democrats have to cater to their constituents like any other party. It’s just that the Democrat constuents are in Mexico.

That's odd she lost

Lol

pelosi_democrats_are_not_going_to_fund_trumps_immoral_border_wall.html

They will never stop illegals from coming into America it is against their policy
Wrong – this is a lie.

In fact, Democrats support border protections far more effective than that of Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.
The only thing they protected is the borders for the illegals to be able to get across

They will never stop illegals from coming into America it is against their policy

Poor little Trumpkin- thinking that a great big 'beautiful' wall is the only way to have 'border protection.

Democrats- like Republicans- have supported more and more border protection since 9/11.

We just don't think American tax payers should have to pay for Trump's ineffective wall.

Wait- wasn't Mexico supposed to be paying for the wall- why does Trump need $5,000,000,000 of tax money when Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

LOL
The dems don't want it because they'll lose their free and cheap labor

Last edited:

That's odd she lost

She did win the popular vote. And we do have such a thing. Its the number of folks actually voting.

We simply don't use the popular vote to determine who the president is. That doesn't mean that a popular vote doesn't exist.

You’re sounding super desperate, super pathetic bud. Only one candidate campaigned to win a meaningless popular vote...she’s at home drunk on the couch while the other candidate bitch slaps the living fuck out of wetbacks and the LefTarded daily from the Oval Office. See how this works..weird huh?

That's odd she lost

You’re sounding super desperate, super pathetic bud. Only one candidate campaigned to win a meaningless popular vote...she’s at home drunk on the couch while the other candidate bitch slaps the living fuck out of wetbacks and the LefTarded daily from the Oval Office. See how this works..weird huh?

I'm simply being factual.

The conversation was about the location of the democratic constituency. And that place is firmly the good old US of A. With more Americans voting for Hillary.

The conversation was about the location of the democratic constituency. And that place is firmly the good old US of A. With more Americans voting for Hillary.

You’re just leaving out minor details to fit your spin..Trump GAVE the drunk whore Mexifornia and Loon York...he knew he had no intentions of governing in favor of their filthy interests. I’d venture a guess that no Republican will ever win the popular vote again in a national election. I’ll also bet that no Republican really gives two fucks...Mexifornia has been conceded to Mexico and Loon York conceded to freaks and wackos...those filthy shitholes aren’t coming back.

You’re just leaving out minor details to fit your spin..Trump GAVE the drunk whore Mexifornia and Loon York...he knew he had no intentions of governing in favor of their filthy interests. I’d venture a guess that no Republican will ever win the popular vote again in a national election. I’ll also bet that no Republican really gives two fucks...Mexifornia has been conceded to Mexico and Loon York conceded to freaks and wackos...those filthy shitholes aren’t coming back.

You're missing one point......Hillary pulled support from EVERY voting district in the country. Without exception.

Demonstrating elegantly where the democratic constituents is: The good old US of A.

You're missing one point......Hillary pulled support from EVERY voting district in the country. Without exception.

Demonstrating elegantly where the democratic constituents is: The good old US of A.

Look, it’s no secret that we have barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses spread out throughout the country...ofcouse Mexicratic candidates will garner some support across the nation.

Wrong – this is a lie.

In fact, Democrats support border protections far more effective than that of Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, bigotry, and hate.
They (the Demon-crats) supported border protections until Trump got in, and now the Demon-crats gained an opportunity to hide their fears bigotry and hate behind Trump. ROTFLMBO.
Actually the Dims have been for open borders since about the last two years of Obama's reign.

Look, it’s no secret that we have barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses spread out throughout the country...ofcouse Mexicratic candidates will garner some support across the nation.

65,000,000 of them?

Um, wow.

65,000,000 of them?

Um, wow.

Sure...that sounds about right...you didn’t know we have a population of around 340 million plus wetbacks?
Maybe you haven’t noticed...the quality of American has gone to shit. That’s good news for the Mexicratic Party...huh?

Poor little Trumpkin- thinking that a great big 'beautiful' wall is the only way to have 'border protection.

Democrats- like Republicans- have supported more and more border protection since 9/11.

We just don't think American tax payers should have to pay for Trump's ineffective wall.

Wait- wasn't Mexico supposed to be paying for the wall- why does Trump need $5,000,000,000 of tax money when Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

LOL

LOL are you really that stupid? Oh wait you are a Trumpkin- so of course you are!

You really think that only Democrats hire illegals? Hell Trump himself has hired illegals for his properties. Texas has millions of illegals working there- more than the few Democrats in Texas could even hire.

I admit- I still am amazed at times of the partisan ignorance of the gullible Trumpkins.

Republicans and Democrat business's for decades have taken advantage of illegal labor- and for decades both the Republican and Democratic parties have used the issue- like Trump is now- to fire up their base.

I am all for a real solution- not a 'great big beautiful wall'

Trump will win 57 states in 2020. Dems will be down to 4 Senators and maybe 20 Congresspeople

LOL

LOL are you really that stupid? Oh wait you are a Trumpkin- so of course you are!

You really think that only Democrats hire illegals? Hell Trump himself has hired illegals for his properties. Texas has millions of illegals working there- more than the few Democrats in Texas could even hire.

I admit- I still am amazed at times of the partisan ignorance of the gullible Trumpkins.

Republicans and Democrat business's for decades have taken advantage of illegal labor- and for decades both the Republican and Democratic parties have used the issue- like Trump is now- to fire up their base.

I am all for a real solution- not a 'great big beautiful wall'
I never said they were the only ones. I said they didnt want to lose their free labor.

Forum List

Back