Democrats rejecting liberalism as "too centrist" and owning their marxism. Finally.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
" Now the political left is expressing its hatred of liberals, too. For the committed leftist, the ‘‘liberal’’ is a weak-minded, market-friendly centrist, wonky and technocratic and condescending to the working class."

Our leftists have been pushed into a corner and are finally admitting what they really are..extremist communist freaks.

"To be a ‘‘liberal,’’ in this account, is in some sense to be a fake. It’s to shroud an ambiguous, even reactionary agenda under a superficial commitment to social justice and moderate, incremental change. "

In other words, the marxists who have for years been calling themselves "liberals" as a way to pull the democratic party ever further left, are now saying that liberals are too middle of the road.

" Conservatives have styled themselves as the new defenders of free speech." And liberals have embraced the term "progressive", finally.

Remember, it was progressive policies that are the reason the Nazis are despised today. It is primarily a death cult, the foulest of the foul.

Hated by the Right. Mocked by the Left. Who Wants to Be ‘Liberal’ Anymore?

The militant progressives kicked moderate Dem's to the curb after they lost in 2010. Having lost again now they need someone new to blame so the average liberal is being kicked to the curb.

" Now the political left is expressing its hatred of liberals, too. For the committed leftist, the ‘‘liberal’’ is a weak-minded, market-friendly centrist, wonky and technocratic and condescending to the working class."

Our leftists have been pushed into a corner and are finally admitting what they really are..extremist communist freaks.

"To be a ‘‘liberal,’’ in this account, is in some sense to be a fake. It’s to shroud an ambiguous, even reactionary agenda under a superficial commitment to social justice and moderate, incremental change. "

In other words, the marxists who have for years been calling themselves "liberals" as a way to pull the democratic party ever further left, are now saying that liberals are too middle of the road.

" Conservatives have styled themselves as the new defenders of free speech." And liberals have embraced the term "progressive", finally.

Remember, it was progressive policies that are the reason the Nazis are despised today. It is primarily a death cult, the foulest of the foul.

They are changing? I don't think so just started lying and covering up the real goals and trying to get the liars trained a little better.

They are changing? I don't think so just started lying and covering up the real goals and trying to get the liars trained a little better.
But if you read the article, the writer continues to push the narrative that it's the marxists who are the true dems.

I already noticed every one of these loathsome Democrat qualities years ago, Koshergirl. That's why I'm an extreme ex-Democrat who abandoned that political RMS Titanic during the Obamination. It's a hate-sewer of pure, anti-white-male violence and bloodthirst that wishes nothing but ill will for America in general. Due to their petty, victim-inferiority-complex.

Dems want to make asking this question a crime

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

As I've been saying all along, these people are NOT liberals. They're leftist authoritarians. They're illiberal.

But if you read the article, the writer continues to push the narrative that it's the marxists who are the true dems.
I don't think I read the same article as you. You sure you linked the correct article?

And I have to say that I don't believe you have a clue as to what Marxism is about.

Forum List

Back