Democrats Said Kavanaugh Was Undergoing ‘Job Interview,’ Didn’t Deserve Presumption of Innocence

Wanting to be President is a job interview, dumbasses.

Good point

Let’s do a job interview on Trump explaining why he and Epstein raped a 13 year old girl

The interview is conducted by the voters dumbass.
And we are doing that, dumbass

No one is stopping you kiddo.

The left know they were full of shit about Kavanaugh.

They were scared they wouldn’t be able to scramble a child’s brain in the birth canal.

That’s all it was about and they know it.

Lefties, who hasn’t murdered a baby who wanted to since Kavanaugh was put on the bench?

Name one woman.

I thought that women were supposed to be believed? So you hate women huh?

Gov. Whitmer now says that not all women’s claims are equal. So far, the supporting data for Reade’s claims are significantly more than the claims from Blasey-Ford. So, I guess Whitmer is correct.

I thought that women were supposed to be believed? So you hate women huh?

Gov. Whitmer now says that not all women’s claims are equal. So far, the supporting data for Reade’s claims are significantly more than the claims from Blasey-Ford. So, I guess Whitmer is correct.

Where is my girlfriend Hirono?

Joe Biden has been interviewed twice for president since 1988, failing both times. Now on his third.

Donald Trump was interviewed for 16 months, and took it.
If all his tirades, meltdowns and lies means he took it...I guess.

I know it's a fearsome thing when the nation turns against you.

Get used to it.
I guess that is one way of explaining Trump’s tirades and meltdowns.
You're not the only feminazi squirming. :)

Joe Biden doesn’t deserve the presumption of innocence because he’s running for President? Then neither did Trump; right?
1B94BA87-0C4C-4163-A059-5EC0783A6D0C.jpeg

Joe Biden doesn’t deserve the presumption of innocence because he’s running for President? Then neither did Trump; right?

Once again I'll help you with your reading disabilities. The thread is about the leftists hypocrisy regarding Kavanaugh and Fingers Joe. You're welcome.

He didn't have the presumption of innocence now did he!

Apparently you guys think candidates for President should be fully investigated. Except where Trump is concerned

There has never been a president in history investigated more than Trump and you whining leftist lost everytime. Hahahaa.

He didn't have the presumption of innocence now did he!

Apparently you guys think candidates for President should be fully investigated. Except where Trump is concerned

There has never been a president in history investigated more than Trump and you whining leftist lost everytime. Hahahaa.

Not even close to the topic but nice try

Pretty please cite one progressive narrative that can survive the test of reason. Just one will do.

It is ridiculous to claim that anyone in this country does not deserve the presumption of innocence due to a job interview, or any other reason. Clearly, the democrats are trying to absolve themselves of the blatent hypocrisy they have shown in the cases of Kavanaugh and Biden. It really is in stark contrast, believing the woman except went the accused man is a democrat.

Forum List

Back