Democrats said they were going to charge DeSantis with human trafficking for sending illegals to Martha’s Vineyard…what happened with that?

Who said they should? You think the Governor of Alaska should be rounding migrants up in Texas to ship them to a resort community in some other state? You do know, most states work on problems in their own state, their own people, right?
So you support the Gov of Texas shipping Chicom Joe's illegals to sanctuary cities, right?

Duh!

There are only a gazillion civil suits, and lawsuits pending in court against DeSantis and Florida.

Justice takes time!

DeSantis late January 2023 hired two law firms to handle the migrant suits and several other suits connected, for $1.2 million, so far.... That that comes to $35,000 PER migrant cost he paid for his actions so far, it is adding up, as we speak, for this political stunt that didn't harm Biden an iota.
And will get laughed out of court as these illegals have no right to sue for anything. Didn’t harm Biden? Damn, that bubble you live in is dense.

Simple math!

$650,000 for private jet from Florida to Martha's vineyard.

Divided by 48 migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard

Equals

$13541.67 per migrant flown.

YES! DeSantis was extremely wasteful with Florida tax payer money and crooked to boot, doing it on a no bid, to a friend!!!
You’re going to be so disappointed when this suit gets tossed. With your beloved illegals getting nothing.

It's the government's job to control our borders not the states.
I see no reason they cant take some of the illegals.
If the Feds are not going to control the flow, they should be dispersing them out. That doesn't mean the Governor of Tennessee should be using our tax dollars to go gather them up in Arizona to take them unannounced to Connecticut. The idea of a governor using state funds like that for a political stunt, is ridiculous and stupid misuse of state fund on the face of it. If you don't have enough in your own border state for your stunt, you have no business importing them for your photo op. It is judgement like that is why I will not be voting for Desantos. Period. He chose to show America his judgement, and it certainly impressed nobody of consequence in a popular, advantageous way that gives legitimate life to his campaign.
iu

iu

Last edited:
So you support the Gov of Texas shipping Chicom Joe's illegals to sanctuary cities, right?
That is Texas. They are on the border, facing the invading mob, he didn't invite. I am not a nice person and never claimed to be. I wouldn't care if he used Texas Guard troop carrying Blackhawks and shipped them 13 mile of the coast of Corpus Christi, if he wasn't public about it and the tide was with him. As for him shipping the one that invaded his state, shipping the excess (whatever he thinks that is) to other states, that is between him and the Governor of whatever state he ships to, as long as he coordinates. If it is a snatch and dump, unexpected, the receiving Governor is entitled to whip the Texas Governor's ass, if man enough to do it and I would laugh like hell. I do not interfere in Governor to Governor relations.

That is Texas. They are on the border, facing the invading mob, he didn't invite. I am not a nice person and never claimed to be. I wouldn't care if he used Texas Guard troop carrying Blackhawks and shipped them 13 mile of the coast of Corpus Christi, if he wasn't public about it and the tide was with him. As for him shipping the one that invaded his state, shipping the excess (whatever he thinks that is) to other states, that is between him and the Governor of whatever state he ships to, as long as he coordinates. If it is a snatch and dump, unexpected, the receiving Governor is entitled to whip the Texas Governor's ass, if man enough to do it and I would laugh like hell. I do not interfere in Governor to Governor relations.
Your Vegetable Messiah has been dumping his illegal hordes all over the US without notice for two years. I don't recall your outrage.

And why should Abbott notify "Sanctuary Cities" when they claim the welcome illegals with open arms?

Remember when the cult tweaked over Ron sending illegals to a sanctuary city…doing what Biden is doing to many cities in Florida and they claimed Ron was a human trafficker?

What happened with that?

When was it dropped and why?
Dems folded like a cheap lawn chair when Desantis threatened to send 5,000 more illegals to Martha's Vineyard. :muahaha:

If the Feds are not going to control the flow, they should be dispersing them out. That doesn't mean the Governor of Tennessee should be using our tax dollars to go gather them up in Arizona to take them unannounced to Connecticut. The idea of a governor using state funds like that for a political stunt, is ridiculous and stupid misuse of state fund on the face of it. If you don't have enough in your own border state for your stunt, you have no business importing them for your photo op. It is judgement like that is why I will not be voting for Desantos. Period. He chose to show America his judgement, and it certainly impressed nobody of consequence in a popular, advantageous way that gives legitimate life to his campaign.
iu

iu

Why not thats exactly what biden is doing.

Why not thats exactly what biden is doing.
Don't think I was a bit impressed with his midnight express to parts unknown, he was running earlier, sometimes to airports normally closed when the plane was to land. Joe's border and immigration management policies are pure sht, as I have said on here many times.

Don't think I was a bit impressed with his midnight express to parts unknown, he was running earlier, sometimes to airports normally closed when the plane was to land. Joe's border and immigration management policies are pure sht, as I have said on here many times.

As long as you condemn biden for doing the exact same thing.
What it really points out is the hypocrisy of the so called sanctuary cities.
They're all talk until they have to step up to the plate. Especially when you consider the numbers,the border states have to deal with millions more and they have to pay for it using our tax dollars. And on top of that we have to deal with the criminal element that comes with the illegals.
It's like that dem,cant remember his name at the moment,that claimed that there are to many white construction workers which of course is laughable.
He can come to Texas and see that the construction workers are all mexicans from top to bottom.
They ran off the black concrete workers as well.

As long as you condemn biden for doing the exact same thing.
What it really points out is the hypocrisy of the so called sanctuary cities.
They're all talk until they have to step up to the plate. Especially when you consider the numbers,the border states have to deal with millions more and they have to pay for it using our tax dollars. And on top of that we have to deal with the criminal element that comes with the illegals.
It's like that dem,cant remember his name at the moment,that claimed that there are to many white construction workers which of course is laughable.
He can come to Texas and see that the construction workers are all mexicans from top to bottom.
They ran off the black concrete workers as well.
I do not approve of sanctuary cities and would not object at all, if all Federal money was cut off completely, until the city decided what country it was located in, and honored it's allegiance to the country. Fk sanctuary cities.

It's perfectly reasonable to send the great illegal unwashed to sanctuary cities and states.

When Biden sent airplanes full of illegals to different spots around the country, how is that not human trafficking if you are arguing what DeSantis did was hunan trafficking?

Explain the difference to me.

Last edited:
Actions speak louder than words there buddy...Democrats had total control of both houses, and the Presidency for the past two years, and instead of addressing the problem, they ignored it, and Biden projected that the border was open....The numbers don't lie....

I support getting something done about the immigration problem, but it starts with stopping the influx first....Just like if you have a leak in your roof of your house that is destroying your living room...The first thing you do is address the leak, NOT revamping the living room....

Total control????? They had 60 seats in the Senate?????

That is Texas. They are on the border, facing the invading mob, he didn't invite.
He didn't invite? He got rid of the Stay in Mexico policy, fighting to get title 42 reversed, implemented catch and release, didn't pressure Mexico to stop migrants from getting to our border like Trump did. If that's not an invite, I don't know what is.

Forum List

Back