Democrats Say They Want Higher Wages for Lower Income Workers

It's not just a law.......just saying. It's in the Constitution. Millions upon millions are here with kids who came with them. I'm sure having a kid with citizenship is a positive for them but it matters none unless the parents can work to support them.
Finish the wall then we can discuss them.

You stop the bleeding first.

But you refuse to because you like the job market flooded with cheap labor.

It's not just a law.......just saying. It's in the Constitution. Millions upon millions are here with kids who came with them. I'm sure having a kid with citizenship is a positive for them but it matters none unless the parents can work to support them.
So, you good with the anchor baby effect, huh?
I say, the child can stay, but the parents leave.
If the parents have no one to care for the child take it back
with them until the child is old enough to return. It can have dual citizenship.
But, no free rides for the parents. enough is enough. And, nobody is blind
on why the big push for illegals entering the country, it isn't the jobs.

Modern slavery. China is your friend.
And yes, historical slavery too.
I call a lack of true witness bearing to their own Constitutional law.

Article 4 All ethnic groups of the People’s Republic of China are equal. The state shall protect the lawful rights and interests of all ethnic minorities and uphold and promote relations of equality, unity, mutual assistance and harmony among all ethnic groups. Discrimination against and oppression of any ethnic group are prohibited; any act that undermines the unity of ethnic groups or creates divisions among them is prohibited.

Are they all right-wingers over there?

Finish the wall then we can discuss them.

You stop the bleeding first.

But you refuse to because you like the job market flooded with cheap labor.

Pay for it. Also as I noted, the wall does nothing about the 10-20 million already here.

I call a lack of true witness bearing to their own Constitutional law.

Article 4 All ethnic groups of the People’s Republic of China are equal. The state shall protect the lawful rights and interests of all ethnic minorities and uphold and promote relations of equality, unity, mutual assistance and harmony among all ethnic groups. Discrimination against and oppression of any ethnic group are prohibited; any act that undermines the unity of ethnic groups or creates divisions among them is prohibited.

Are they all right-wingers over there?
Thanks for validating you defend slavery by lying for China.

I've stated hundreds of times what I would do and you are aware of it.
Im sure it was some stupid shit about going after employers. What fucking good will that do when they use real social security numbers? Most employers have no way of knowing who is legit.

That will not stop the massive flow of third world beggers.

It wasn't. Under Trump we spent $15 billion on the wall but you are arguing another $2 billion would finish it. You aren't so good with math.

Trump Spent $15 Billion On Border Wall But Skimped On Vaccines

Their source is the New York Slimes. Trump spent 13 billion with 8 potential vaccine producers in July of 2020. In all his contracts we had a guarantee for the first 100 million doses, with a rider of 400 million additional doses on demand. The article is false from the first few paragraphs.

At the time of contract signing, nobody knew who or if any of the vaccines makers would get FDA approval, or how the vaccines would perform once given to tens of millions of Americans. That's why riders are included. The hopes behind the Pfizer vaccine were positive, but we can't guarantee Pfizer we will buy hundreds of millions of vaccines if they prove to be ineffective or even harmful to Americans. If it turned out they were, we'd still have to buy 500 million doses whether they worked or not.

The Slimes wrote a half-true article.

Im sure it was some stupid shit about going after employers. What fucking good will that do when they use real social security numbers? Most employers have no way of knowing who is legit.

Absolutely, and the E-verify has been known to be faulty as well.

Employers would know with mandatory e-verify.

Their source is the New York Slimes. Trump spent 13 billion with 8 potential vaccine producers in July of 2020. In all his contracts we had a guarantee for the first 100 million doses, with a rider of 400 million additional doses on demand. The article is false from the first few paragraphs.

At the time of contract signing, nobody knew who or if any of the vaccines makers would get FDA approval, or how the vaccines would perform once given to tens of millions of Americans. That's why riders are included. The hopes behind the Pfizer vaccine were positive, but we can't guarantee Pfizer we will buy hundreds of millions of vaccines if they prove to be ineffective or even harmful to Americans. If it turned out they were, we'd still have to buy 500 million doses whether they worked or not.

The Slimes wrote a half-true article.

$15 billion on the wall and it was said $2 billion would finish it.

So, you good with the anchor baby effect, huh?
I say, the child can stay, but the parents leave.
If the parents have no one to care for the child take it back
with them until the child is old enough to return. It can have dual citizenship.

Which is so dangerous for our future. China and fundamentalist groups were sending pregnant women here to give birth to an American baby so that they can come back as an adult and do God knows what harm to this country after growing up radicalized by their government or religion. Nobody would suspect a thing given their citizenship status. It's called birther tourism.

It's not in the Constitution. The 14th was written for offspring of former slaves, not invaders from other countries. The case needs to be re-heard by the Supreme Court and that could change with a proper ruling.

Illegal adults are not applicable to our social programs, but their children are. They don't need to support them. We will feed, educate and provide medical care for these kids illegal parents or not.

???? Why? Kids can do as they will. You’re so wrong.

Forum List

Back